|Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code||SHNEWS1000|
|Barstool Sportsbook Offer||Bet up to $1,000, Get Refunded if You Lose|
|Bonus Valid||January 2023|
The Milwaukee Bucks will try to make it two in a row at Scotiabank Arena tonight as they take on the Toronto Raptors in an NBA Eastern Conference showdown as teams try to keep pace with the red-hot Brooklyn Nets.
This exclusive introductory sign-up offer is for new Barstool customers only, and requires that you are at least 21 years old and located in one of the following states to qualify:
- Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
Learn more about Barstool’s $1K First Bet Refund offer for new customers below, and enjoy tonight’s NBA matchup as the Bucks continue their quest to take over first place within the conference.
How it works: Barstool $1K First Bet Refund
You will need to meet the following compliance standards in order to qualify for your First Bet Refund with Barstool Sportsbook:
- You are signing up and, most importantly, making your first deposit ever on the Barstool Sportsbook platform within the United States
- You are at least 21 years old, located in one of the above-mentioned states, and registering using the SHNEWS1000 promo code
- You can make an initial real money deposit of at least $10 onto your Barstool account upon registration
- You are ready to place your very first real money online wager with Barstool for an amount between $10 and $1000 — you can place your initial bet for more than $1000, but only a maximum of $1K is authorized for this promotion in the case that your first bet is graded as a loss
That’s all it takes! Make your first bet on tonight’s Raptors at Bucks matchup and rest easy knowing that the amount of your first bet will be refunded, for a minimum of $10 and up to $1000, if it is unsuccessful.
If your first bet tonight wins, then you’ll receive the corresponding payout (plus your original wager) back into your account and this promotion will no longer apply. But if your first bet doesn’t win, Barstool will credit your account with Bonus Cash equal to the exact amount of that first $10-$1000 wager.
The great thing about Barstool’s Bonus Cash — when comparing it to rival mobile sportsbook apps — is that wagers placed with the bonus cash will still payout just like a normal winning bet when they hit. This means that you will receive your original stake (along with the cash from your win) back into your account for successful wagers that are placed with Bonus Cash.
In the case that your first bet loses and you receive Bonus Cash from Barstool, you’ll need to play the promotional amount through at least one time before it can become redeemable for funds that can be withdrawn from the site.
Your very first bet on the Bucks vs Raptors game will qualify for this offer, but if you’d rather hold off and place your first bet on another market that Barstool offers, you may do so — as long as your first bet is placed within the month of January 2023 and you have been verified as a new account holder.
Bucks vs Raptors Game Preview & Betting Info
- Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2023
- Time: 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario
- Teams: Milwaukee Bucks (24-13) at Toronto Raptors (16-21)
- Barstool Sportsbook Odds: Raptors -5, O/U 225
Raptors favored by -5 at Barstool Sportsbook
The Raptors walk onto the court tonight with an overall 2022-23 season record under .500 but are still listed as the favorites to win by sports betting brands across the country.
The Raptors’ status as the favorite is partially due to their home court advantage in Ontario –where they are 11-8 this season — compared to the Bucks’ subpar 8-9 record on the road.
Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam is averaging 26.5 points per game and is a hot commodity within Fantasy leagues since recovering from a groin injury early in the season.
Head coach Nick Nurse led the Raptors to a world title in 2019 following his inaugural season at the helm. The Raptors are looking for a return to glory this year, but will need to keep pace within an Eastern Conference that is quickly getting away from them.
You can pick up the Raptors at -5 on Barstool tonight or bet on the -200 moneyline for a lower payout.
Bucks +5 underdogs at Barstool
The momentum the Milwaukee Bucks had earlier in the season has been replaced by a mediocre win-loss record from December 5th onward.
As conference rival Brooklyn enjoys a 12-game winning streak, the Bucks are trying to keep pace and will need a solid performance tonight in Ontario to beat the oddsmakers’ predictions.
The Bucks beat the Wizards on January 3rd at Fiserv Forum by a final score of 123-113 but will be on the road in a very different environment tonight.
Barstool has the Bucks listed as +5 underdogs with a +170 moneyline to win outright. The Over/Under for the Bucks at Raptors contest is set at 225 total combined points between the two teams.
New Barstool Ohio customers have even more incentives to sign-up
|Barstool Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code||SHNEWSOH|
|Barstool Sportsbook Ohio Welcome Offer||Bet $1, Get $100 in Bet Credits + $1,000 First Bet Insurance|
|Bonus Valid||January 2023|
|Barstool Sportsbook Ohio T&C||21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER|
The legal Ohio sports betting market is less than a week old, and Barstool Sportsbook is offering new customers two exclusive promotions for individuals located in the Buckeye State who are 21+ and use the SHNEWSOH promo code when registering their new account with Barstool OH.
- Unlock a Bet $1, Get $100 in Bet Credits bonus to start
- Receive First Bet Insurance up to $1000 for your very first wager after that
- Ohio sign-up with promo code SHNEWSOH required
Here’s how it works:
- Click on this link and fill out the registration form to open your new Barstool Sportsbook Ohio account. This must be your first-ever account with Barstool within the U.S. to qualify for these two promotions.
- Once verified as a new account holder and/or first-time depositor, fund your account with $10 or more to begin placing real money wagers online with Barstool Ohio.
- For your very first wager, all you need to do is Bet $1, and Barstool will credit your account with $100 in Bet Credits within 48 hours of that first $1 wager being settled. The Bet Credits will be awarded regardless of whether that $1 bet is graded as a win or as a loss.
- From there, you can then place your next real money wager with Barstool — for any amount between $10 and $1000 — to have that bet insured up to a maximum amount of $1000. If that bet wins, then you will not receive the Insurance Bet Credits, but you will receive the full payout plus the amount of the original wager credited back into your account. If that bet doesn’t win, you will receive Bet Credits from Barstool within 72 hours, for the amount of that wager, up to a maximum promotional allotment of $1000.
- Once you have received your Bet Credits from Barstool Ohio, you will need to play-through them at least once before they can be redeemed for cash.
Celebrate the all-new launch of mobile sports betting in Ohio with one of the marquee online sportsbooks within the U.S. market and enjoy these two exclusive offers from Barstool Ohio upon signing up with the SHNEWSOH promo code!
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER