Every now and again a promotion comes along that seems just a little too good to be true… but it isn’t. Well, this new offer for Week 6 Monday Night Football on Barstool Sportsbook falls firmly in that category. New bettors that register using Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150 are eligible for a unique offer where a $20+ bet on the Chargers-Broncos MNF game will earn $150 in free bets as long as both teams combine for 150+ yards of total offense.
In essence, this is a Bet $20, Get $150 free offer. You won’t find a better way to bet on Monday Night Football this week, Chargers vs. Broncos, with Barstool Sportsbook, or any of the other top sports betting sites.
MNF 150 Yards for $150 Free on Barstool Sportsbook
Just for the sake of clarity, let’s break down every step that’s needed to claim this exclusive Monday Night Football sportsbook bonus with Barstool:
|Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code||SHNEWS150|
|Barstool Sportsbook Special Offer||Bet $20, Get $150 Free if both teams combine for 150+ Yards|
|Bonus Valid||March 2023|
- First, you just need to follow this link here. You can sign up using either a computer our a phone / tablet. Barstool Sportsbook has an excellent mobile app that makes for quick registration.
- On the registration page you’ll see a field entitled ‘Optional Promo Code’. Enter our Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150 in this box and hit the Apply button.
- After that, you just need to finish the registration process. Barstool will ask you for some personal information including your legal name, address, the last four digits of your SSN, etc. This is just part of the process though and is required with all legal online sportsbooks.
- After sign up, head to the cashier and fund your account with a deposit. Keep in mind you’ll need at least $20 in your account to make your initial $20+ wager.
- Last, place your first bet of $20+ with Barstool Sportsbook on tonight’s Monday Night Football matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos. If combined they top 150+ yards, you’ve got $150 in bonus cash coming your way.
MNF bonus terms on Barstool Sportsbook
Catch? Nah, there’s no catch – but there are some terms and conditions for this offer that should be remembered:
First, you must use the Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150 during registration. This is a deal breaker. If you don’t use the bonus code, you can’t get the bonus. Next, a $20+ deposit is required to activate the promotion, and a $20 initial bet on tonight’s eligible MNF game. Oh, and your first bet can’t be a parlay, live bet, or cashed out early, either.
Your $150 in sportsbook bonus cash will be sent to your Barstool Sportsbook account within 72 hours of the Monday night wager settling. Bonus cash must be used on markets with -200 odds or longer, and is subject to a 1x wager requirement – essentially you can’t cash it out, you must use it to bet. The sports calendar is well and truly popping now though, so there’s no shortage of fun events to wager on.
This offer is only available to Barstool Sportsbook bettors in legal states where Barstool has been licensed to operate. This includes: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS (new!), LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, and WV.
Chargers-Broncos Monday Night Football Betting
Just because the result of your initial wager doesn’t make a difference towards getting the $150 free promotion, doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter – right? Everybody wants to win! Barstool Sportsbook offers a ton of ways for bettors around the country to engage with tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown between the visiting Denver Broncos and the home team, the LA Chargers.
- Start Time: 8:15pm ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Location: SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
- Barstool Sportsbook Spread: Chargers -4
- Barstool Sportsbook MNF total: 45.5 points
After a couple of absolutely dire “island” games over the last few weeks, football fans and bettors across the country have hope for more this week – starting with Monday Night Football. If there’s one thing we know about the Chargers and coach Brandon Staley it’s that they like to play fast, take chances, and air the ball out. Barstool currently lists the Chargers as -225 on the moneyline, and a 4 point favorite with the spread.
The Broncos were embarrassed the last time they took the field in Week 5. They managed just 3 field goals in what resulted in a 12-9, touchdown-less overtime loss to the Colts. They’re going to have to score more against the Chargers on Monday Night, and there’s reason to believe they can do it. A banged up defense for LA has yielded at least 24 points in each of their last 3 games. In fact, the last time they took the field at SoFi they gave up 38 to the Jaguars. If there’s ever been a get right spot for Russell Wilson and the Broncos, this could be it. Barstool is currently offering the Broncos at +180 on the moneyline, and is a +4 point dog.
Barstool offers plenty of additional bets for Monday Night Football that can be used to qualify for this exclusive “Bet $20, Get $150” promotion. Alternate spreads, alternate totals, winning margins, exact scores, the number of touchdowns, field goals, who scores, and more. There are so many ways to bet on Chargers vs. Broncos with Barstool Sportsbook.
Essentially, if you can conceive it in your mind, Barstool Sportsbook has a way to bet it for tonight’s MNF game. Plus, as long as you make this Monday Night bet for $20+, use Barstool promo code SHNEWS150 during sign up, and avoid parlays or cashing out early – you’re in-line for the $150 free no matter the result.