Following Thursday Night’s thriller between the Commanders and Bears, NFL fans find themselves in need of a serious palate cleanser. Considering those two offenses will be nowhere near the gridiron on Sunday, there couldn’t possibly be a better time to jump on the latest welcome bonus on offer at the Barstool Sportsbook. With the use of Barstool sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150, new sign-ups with Barstool can instantly turn $20 into $150 as long as both teams put up 150+ total yards combined.
Bet $20, Get $150 with the Barstool Sportsbook
Yes, this offer is that simple. If you are 21+ years old, presently located in an active Barstool Sportsbook state, and have yet to register for an account with the site, you are likely eligible for this can’t-miss welcome bonus. Just remember to make use of the Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150 while creating your account.
|Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code||SHNEWS150|
|Barstool Sportsbook Special Offer||Bet $20, Get $150 Free if both teams combine for 150+ Yards|
|Bonus Valid||September 2023|
To ensure you claim your bonus, follow these steps:
- For starters, redirect yourself to the Barstool Sportsbook mobile app or website by clicking on this link. The link will take you directly to the book’s sign-up window.
- On the first of four pages, you will find a field designated for an ‘Optional Promo Code.’ This is where you will enter the Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150 and hit ‘Apply’ once complete.
- After that, finish the account creation process by filling in the requested personal details. This is a standard practice at any real-money iGaming site, so do not be alarmed.
- Once your account is ready for use, make an initial deposit of $20 or more.
- Place a $20+ wager on any Week 6 NFL game and if both teams involved combine for 150+ yards of total offense, you’ll be in line for $150 in bonus cash!
There are a few things to keep in mind regarding this offer:
- Your initial $20 promotional wager cannot involve a parlay, live bet, or cash out of any kind.
- If both teams combine for 150+ yards, you will receive your bonus cash within 72 hours of bet settlement.
- Any bonus cash received comes with a 1x rollover requirement and must be wagered on markets with -200 odds or longer.
- This offer is available to new users, age 21+ located in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, and WV.
Week 6 NFL betting preview with the Barstool Sportsbook
Now that bye weeks are officially in effect, the Sunday slate is cut down to just 12 games in Week 6. Regardless, there are plenty of interesting matchups on tap and we’ve got you covered with some crucial stats and information.
San Francisco 49ers -5.5 @ Atlanta Falcons (44.5)
One of the early matchups on Sunday afternoon will feature America’s gambling team in the Atlanta Falcons (2-3, 5-0 ATS) taking on the banged up San Francisco 49ers (3-2, 3-2 ATS) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan will attempt to block out any thoughts of ’28-3′ from Super Bowl LI as he returns to his old stomping grounds, where he spent two seasons as the Falcons offensive coordinator. Now facing a feisty Atlanta team that has failed to lose against the spread in 2022, San Francisco will look to overcome some key injuries on defense in S Jimmy Ward, CB Emmanuel Moseley, DE Arik Armstead, DE Nick Bosa, and DT Javon Kinlaw. It isn’t going to be easy by any means, especially when you consider that Kyle Shanahan holds a 19-26-1 record ATS as the favorite since he took over as the 49ers head coach in 2017.
Barstool Sportsbook Odds: 49ers -5.5 (-112), O/U 44.5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8.5 @ Pittsburgh Steelers (45)
Another matchup that might be flying under the radar on Sunday afternoon involves Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2, 2-3 ATS) marching into the recently renamed Acrisure Stadium (it’s still Heinz Field to us!) to take on the struggling Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4, 1-3-1 ATS). Steelers HC Mike Tomlin is starting to feel the heat following his team’s ongoing four-game losing streak that culminated in Week 5 with a toothless 38-3 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Currently listed as 8.5-point underdogs against Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh’s Week 6 spread would match their highest as a home underdog since 1989 if it closes at 9 points or higher. Since Mike Tomlin took over as head coach in 2007, the Steelers have been the NFL’s most profitable home underdog with a 14-3-3 record ATS, winning outright in 12 of those games (12-8 SU). And for what it’s worth – since Tom Brady joined the Buccaneers in 2020, he holds a stellar 15-4 SU record as an away favorite, but is just 9-10 ATS in those games.
Barstool Sportsbook Odds: Buccaneers -8.5 (-109), O/U 45
Buffalo Bills -3 @ Kansas City Chiefs (54)
The entire nation will be treated to an absolute dandy during the late window of Week 6, as the mighty Buffalo Bills (4-1, 3-1-1) charge into Arrowhead Stadium for a Divisional Round rematch with the Kansas Chiefs (4-1, 2-3 ATS). But it won’t be Gabe Davis’ four-touchdown performance or Kansas City’s improbable comeback with just 13 seconds remaining as the main storyline on Sunday. That belongs to Patrick Mahomes’ streak of 41 consecutive games as a home favorite to begin his career in Kansas City, which will likely end on Sunday as the Chiefs opened as 3-point underdogs against the Bills. The good news for KC-backers? Mahomes is unsurprisingly a clean 7-0-1 ATS as an underdog in his career, all of which have occurred on the road. It’s time to find out whether or not he can keep that trend alive at Arrowhead.
Barstool Sportsbook Odds: Bills -3 (-105), O/U 54
New York-based bettors won’t be able to wager with the Barstool Sportsbook as it isn’t live in the state just yet, however it is available just a short drive away in New Jersey! Similar for those living in Missouri, the Barstool Sportsbook is now live in neighboring Kansas!