Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code SHNEWS150
Barstool Sportsbook Special Offer Bet $20, Get $150 Free if both teams combine for 150+ Yards
Bonus Valid November 2022
We have one of the NFL’s best weekly slates on deck, and Barstool Sportsbook has you covered with a can’t-miss Bet $20, Earn $150 in Free Bets welcome offer that’ll be sure to leave you satisfied! Upon signup, use our promo code SHNEWS150 to ensure you qualify for this fantastic bonus offer, and you’ll be in the clear to earn some bonus cash!
No catches or conditions. Just bet $20 on any game this Sunday, and if both teams combine for 150+ yards (basically a shoo-in no matter the game!), you’ll be in the money for an extra $150 in bonus cash.
Below, we’ll highlight a step-by-step process on how to take advantage of this great opportunity, as well as some of the week’s biggest games.
Barstool Sportsbook Easy $150 Offer Explained
New sports bettors must be at least 21+ to join Barstool Sportsbook. Additionally, players must be located within one of the following states while they place their $20 initial wager: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Follow these steps to claim your Bet $20, Win $150 welcome offer:
- New users can click on this link to sign up on Barstool Sportsbook. If you already have an account with Barstool, you are out of luck and cannot receive this offer.
- Use our promo code SHNEWS150 upon signup. If you don’t, you will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- Time to load up your account with some funds: deposit at least $20 to qualify.
- Place your first wager of at least $20 on any game or market on Sunday. Win, lose or push, it doesn’t matter. You will receive $150 in bonus cash after your initial wager settles as long as both teams combine for 150+ yards of total offense (we think they will).
Barstool Sportsbook Special Offer Details
Is there a difference between bonus cash and the standard free bet credits? Glad you asked – because there is.
To ensure you receive your Barstool offer, use our Barstool Sportsbook promo code SHNEWS150, or you will not receive your $150 in bonus cash. In addition, if your first wager is used on a live bet, parlay, or teaser, you will not qualify for this bonus offer. Make sure your first bet is on a market with fixed odds.
After the initial bet is settled, your $150 bonus cash should appear in your account within 72 hours. The only catch with bonus cash is it must be used on markets with -200 odds or longer (-300 odds would not be allowed in this case) and is subject to a 1x wager requirement before withdrawal.
The beauty of bonus cash is your initial stake is included in your winnings, unlike with free bets. For example, if you wagered $100 with bonus cash on a market with +100 odds, you would be in line to win $200. Make the same bet with a free bet, and you’d only receive $100. Pretty sweet, right? That’s why this Barstool’s welcome offer is an absolute must for users who haven’t already joined.
NFL Week 10 Lineup
This is the year of parity. When you think you have it all figured out, the NFL throws us a curveball. Last week, we saw the Bills lose outright as a double-digit favorite, while the Chiefs needed overtime to win as a two-touchdown favorite against a rookie quarterback.
Let’s check out what we have on tap for this week’s games.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Start Time: 9:30 am ET
- Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany
- Barstool Sportsbook Spread: Buccaneers -3
- Barstool Sportsbook Point Total: 44.5
For Sunday’s opener, we head to Munich, Germany, where two NFC teams heading in opposite directions are facing off.
The Buccaneers have been one of the league’s biggest disappointments, but could Tampa be back on track after last week’s come-from-behind victory? After over two decades of playing, Tom Brady avoided tying his longest-career losing streak of four games with the previous week’s much-needed win.
On the other side, the Seahawks have been the league’s feel-good story. Before the season, everyone counted out Seattle once they shipped off Russell Wilson. To everyone’s surprise, they’ve gotten an upgrade at the signal caller position with journeyman Geno Smith. Geno is the current odds-on favorite to hoist Comeback Player of the Year honors at Barstool Sportsbook (-125).
Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills
- Start Time: 1:00 pm ET
- Channel: FOX
- Location: Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, New York
- Barstool Sportsbook Spread: Bills -3.5
- Barstool Sportsbook Point Total: 43.5
Josh Allen, Josh Allen, Josh Allen.
That’s all anyone needs to monitor that is thinking about betting on this one. The look-ahead line was as high as nine points, but it has since faltered down to 3.5 points because of the ambiguity around Josh Allen’s UCL injury he suffered at the end of last week’s loss against the Jets.
Bills’ HC Sean McDermott called Josh Allen “day-to-day” and said they will see if he is able to play on Sunday vs. the Vikings due to his ulnar collateral ligament injury.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 9, 2022
If Allen can’t go, expect this number to shrink, potentially below a field goal.
Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers
- Start Time: 4:25 pm ET
- Channel: FOX
- Location: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Barstool Sportsbook Spread: Cowboys -4.5
- Barstool Sportsbook Point Total: 43
In Aaron Rodgers’ illustrious career, he has hit some challenging roadblocks in the last few years.
For the first time in his career, he was a double-digit underdog against the Buffalo Bills and this week, he will be an underdog of more than three points at Lambeau Field.
Although it is surprising, it isn’t without good reason. The Packers have a laundry list of injuries, including defensive end Rashan Gary, who suffered a season-ending injury in last week’s loss. Cornerback Eric Stokes also potentially suffered a season-ending injury, while players like Romeo Doubs, Aaron Jones, and David Bakhtiari are all listed as game-time decisions for this one.
Can Rodgers pull one out of his sleeve and bring Green Bay back to the playoff picture with a sweet upset win at Lambeau?
1:00pm Games to Wager On
- Cleveland Browns (+3.5) at Miami Dolphins (O/U 49)
- Denver Broncos (+2.5) at Tennessee Titans (O/U 36.5)
- Detroit Lions (+2.5) at Chicago Bears (O/U 48.5)
- Houston Texans (+4.5) at New York Giants (O/U 41)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (+9.5) at Kansas City Chiefs (O/U 50.5)
- New Orleans Saints (-1.5) at Pittsburgh Steelers (O/U 40)
4:00pm Games to Wager On
- Indianapolis Colts (+5) at Las Vegas Raiders (O/U 41.5)
- Arizona Cardinals (+1.5) at Los Angeles Rams (O/U 40.5)
Primetime Games to Wager On
- Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers (+7) at San Francisco 49ers (O/U 45.5)
- Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders (+11) at Philadelphia Eagles (O/U 44)
All odds provided by Barstool Sportsbook