|Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code||SHNEWS1000|
|Barstool Sportsbook Offer||Bet up to $1,000, Get Refunded if You Lose|
|Bonus Valid||January 2023|
The Big 12 is heating up this weekend with an early college basketball game from Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater between the #6 Texas Longhorns and the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
Barstool Sportsbook has a special bonus offer for new customers who register with the promo code SHNEWS1000 — get your First Bet Refunded (up to $1000) if it is unsuccessful for today’s slate of NCAA basketball contests!
That’s right! If you’re a brand new Barstool Sportsbook customer who signs up in one of the following states with the SHNEWS1000 promo code, your first bet will be covered (in case of a loss) for any amount between $10 and $1000!
ELIGIBLE STATES: AZ – CO – IL – IN – IA – KS – LA – MD – MI – NJ – PA – TN – VA – WV
Barstool $1K First Bet Refunded Explained
While today’s college basketball games are in progress (or before they tip-off), you can register for a new Barstool Sportsbook account and get your First Bet Refunded up to $1000 by following these steps.
- Sign up using the SHNEWS1000 promo code — you must be an all-new customer with Barstool in the United States and at least 21 years old.
- Once your new account status has been confirmed, you can make a real money deposit for as little as $10 (you’ll need to deposit $1000 in order to gain the full benefit of this risk-free bet offer).
- Place your first bet on any of today’s college basketball games (or another market if you prefer… as long as you make your first real money wager with Barstool by the end of the month).
- Your first bet can be for any amount between $10 and $1000. If it is graded as a win, then you’re off to the races and will have the payout arrive in your account without the need for this promotion — which will have ended at that time.
- If your first bet with Barstool doesn’t work out, then Barstool will send Bonus Cash into your new account for that amount of that first bet — up to $1000 (minimum $10).
- Once your account has been credited with the Bonus Cash, you will then have 30 days to play-through that amount before it expires. You will only receive Bonus Cash if your first bet is a loss.
- Subsequent bets placed with Bonus Cash tokens will pay out just like a normal bet… meaning you will receive the win amount plus your original stake back if any of those subsequent wagers are graded as a win!
Texas at Oklahoma State: Game Info & Betting Preview
- Date: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Time: 12:00 Noon (Eastern Time)
- TV: ESPN University TV
- Location: Gallagher-Iba Arena — Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Teams: #6 Texas Longhorns (12-2, 1-1 Big XII) vs Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-5, 1-1 Big XII)
- Barstool Sportsbook Odds: Texas Longhorns -3 (-157), Over/Under 140.5 Points
Barstool anticipates close matchup between Longhorns & Cowboys
The Texas Longhorns stumbled in their second conference game against Kansas State recently, and their odds for this afternoon’s game may have suffered as a result. In fact, Texas may drop a bit in the NCAAB rankings because of their decisive loss at the hands of the Wildcats.
There’s also the fact that Texas will be traveling to Stillwater for today’s game, meaning they won’t have the advantage of their home court Moody Center crowd.
The Oklahoma State Cowboys men’s basketball team has a winning overall record, but will need to pick up the pace if they hope to be in the running for a March Madness bid later in the season. The venue in Stillwater provides the perfect environment for the Cowboys to do just that against a reeling Texas team that may be falling behind other Big XII teams that now have impressive winning streaks.
You can open a new Barstool Sportsbook account today with promo code SHNEWS1000 and get your First Bet Refunded up to $1000 if it is not successful!