Sign up now!
Click to Copy Code
- Great option for bettors across Canada
- Easy deposits, withdrawals
- Lots of betting markets
- Easy to use interface
Bet99 Sportsbook Review
Although relatively new to the game, Bet99 is one of the best online sportsbooks in Canada. Available throughout the country, and in the Ontario betting market, Bet99 offers Canadian sports fans a wonderful home for their online betting action.
Let’s review Bet99 Sportsbook discussing availability, how to access the Bet99 app, offers, and the best Bet99 promo code in the business.
Bet99 available throughout all of Canada
Bet99 is a new player in the sports betting realm, but there’s no reason why Canadians should discount this up and comer.
Bet99 Sportsbook was founded and started operating in 2019 and launched in parts of Canada in 2020. The site is owned and conducted by BQC Consulting, which has also been around since 2019.
Bet99 is a reputable and safe sportsbook that is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and legal for Canadians.
Bet99: Now licensed in Ontario
As of October 2022, Bet99 is now licensed to operate in the regulated Ontario sports betting market. The offer and promotions for Ontario are different than those available to players in the rest of Canada.
How to sign up and register for Bet99
Signing up and making an account on Bet99 Sportsbook is straightforward.
To begin the registration process, new users can click here. From there, they’ll be asked to provide some private information. Understandably, some bettors may feel uncomfortable doing this. Still, these sportsbooks must verify you are of legal age to play and in a permitted area where mobile sports betting is legal.
In addition, Bet99 is a legal and secure operation, so there is no need to worry. Let’s go over a quick step-by-step guide of what you’ll need to do:
- Visit Bet99.com by clicking this link.
- Create a username, password and provide your full name, phone number, and email address.
- Input your date of birth, address, zip code, and nationality.
- Provide your occupation. The site will also ask for your office’s phone number and employer’s name and address, but all of those details are optional.
- Submit your preferences for max deposit limits, max loss amounts, and the time period regarding each.
- Agree to some terms and conditions, click the “Sign Up” button, and your account should be officially set!
- Insert your bank information or desired payment method to make your first deposit.
Bet99 Canada brand relevance
As we’ve discussed, just because Bet99 is a relatively new name doesn’t mean they aren’t a reputable and solid brand in the Canadian sports betting sphere.
They do not have the reputation of the sports betting industry leaders, but their sports betting package is as complete as they come.
Bet99 is doing its best to make a splash as they’ve partnered with Canadian MMA legend Georges St-Pierre. St-Pierre is widely regarded as one of the best UFC fighters ever, having won titles in the welterweight and middleweight divisions.
Bet99 Sportsbook is actively trying to cement itself as one of Canada’s go-to sportsbooks.
Bet99 bet and market types
One of the best features of Bet99’s Sportsbook is its variety of bet types and markets available for their bettors. Below is a breakdown of each:
Bet99 bet types
- Moneyline: Moneyline bets are wagers you place on the team you think will win. If a sportsbook designates a team with longer odds to win on the moneyline, they have a perceived less chance of winning. For example, if a team is designated as +200 on the moneyline, you can bet $100 to win $200, but their chances of winning are lower compared to the competition.
- Spread: The point spread is the most popular bet type where sportsbooks project a score differential between the two teams playing. You can either bet on a favorite where you are “laying” points and taking them to win by more than the point spread designated by the bookmakers. Or you can pick the underdog where you are essentially “taking” the points hoping that they lose by less than the spread designated or win outright.
- Total: The total is the combined score/goals/runs the oddsmakers have set. You can either bet over or under this point total.
- Game Props: Game props are side bets that will be determined within a game. It does not necessarily have to influence the final outcome directly. Some examples of these are an over/under on the number of homeruns there are in a game, if there will be a safety in a football game, or an over/under on how many shots on goal there will be.
- Player Props: Like game props, player props are side bets within the game but only have to do with an individual player. Some player prop examples may be an over/under on how many points Andrew Wiggins scores in a game or whether Connor McDavid will score a goal or not. Bet99 offers a wide variety of prop bets.
- Futures: Futures bets are exactly what they sound like. These are not single-game outcomes, but they are long-term bets with more rewarding payouts. Some examples of futures are placing wagers on who you think will win the Masters or picking a Stanley Cup winner.
- Parlays: Parlay betting is when a bettor can tie multiple bets under a single bet slip. Every bet in the parlay must hit for you to receive your payout. Although the difficulty is much higher to execute than a single bet, the payouts are much more rewarding.
- Live Betting: Live betting is another current craze in sports betting. Live betting takes place during a game. For live bets, you will have the ability to go on Bet99 Sportsbook and place wagers on adjusted spreads, point totals, and moneylines during a game.
Bet99 market types
One of the most intriguing parts about Bet99’s Sportsbook is the menu of sports its bettors have to choose from. Here is a list of the markets you can find on Bet99 Sportsbook in Canada:
- Aussie Rules
- E sports+
- E basketball
- E soccer
- Ski Jumping
- Table Tennis
Bet99 sportsbook software review
As a newer sportsbook, it is crucial that Bet99 nailed its interface and usability. And this is undoubtedly the case. Bet99’s desktop website has a modern look that is very easy to navigate. On the home page, you will find all the market types on the left-hand side of the page, along with some of the featured and live events in the center.
This Canadian brand is appealing and simple with a money-green and gray color scheme. On the front page, you will find the ongoing promotions running throughout the day or the week, depending on what sports are currently playing.
Bet99 Sportsbook, whether you are tech-savvy or not, has struck a nice balance of a slick and effective look that is easy to use.
Furthermore, Bet99 Sportsbook does offer a few excellent cool features that differentiate itself from the competition. One feature is Bet99’s dedication to making this Canada’s preferred sportsbook. Bet99 has an option for French-speaking Canadians to navigate the site in English or French. In addition, there is a dropdown menu that will allow you to change the odds display to either decimal, fractional or American odds style.
Bet99 Sportsbook mobile app and performance
The Bet99 Sportsbook is only available via the website and is downloadable via Android.
Bet99 Sportsbook works well on Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads, but there is not currently a Bet99 mobile app for iOS.
Hopefully, this is something that Bet99 can sort out in the future. The biggest complaint with the website is the relative lag compared to other sportsbooks that have much faster platforms. However, we are willing to cut them some slack as a newer brand for the time being.
To activate the mobile app, you’ll need to visit the brand’s website.
Bet99 banking options
Along with the wide array of sports and bet types you can explore on Bet99’s Sportsbook, there are numerous banking options available for bettors. Below, you will find the banking methods at your disposal on Bet99:
- Crypto currency
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Be mindful there may be some issues with Canadian bank-issued cards. Make sure your bank approves gaming transactions.
Not only is this a very impressive list for a new sportsbook brand, but it would be more than suitable for an industry giant. Bettors have the bare bones covered here, and you can even use cryptocurrency options to fund their account.
Depositing funds with Bet99
On Bet99 Sportsbook, there is a minimum of $20 Canadian that you must deposit to fund your account balance. The maximum amount varies anywhere from $2,500 to $10,000, depending on the user and the payment method selected.
Withdrawing your winnings from Bet99
At Bet99 Sportsbook, it takes three to five business days to process withdrawals. There are no extra fees for up to seven withdrawals per month for bettors. For every withdrawal after that, it’ll cost $5 Canadian.
Bet99 customer service & contact information
You can click on the “Help” tab to access Bet99’s customer support team on the home page. Under this tab, you can find an FAQ regarding your account, payments, responsible gaming, promotions and general information.
As one may expect, the FAQ page is fine, but it certainly isn’t as detailed as other sportsbooks. However, it does cover the essentials.
The sportsbook also has a live chat and an email support team. The live chat function is available 24/7. You can also reach out to their email support team at [email protected] for problems that cannot be resolved using the FAQ pages.
Experienced sports bettors may be familiar with the term “geolocation.” If you’re not, let’s walk through it:
Since online sports betting legislation is decided at the provincial level in Canada, online casinos and sportsbooks in Canada must use geolocation technology to confirm each users location. Essentially, if you aren’t located in an area where Bet99 is licensed to operate, geolocation will prevent you from accessing the site.
If you are located in an approved region for Bet99, you will need to utilize the geolocation plugins. To best help out the geolocation services and ensure a solid connection, players should connect to a strong WiFi connection or a formidable service connection and make sure they are not exceptionally close to a provincial border.
Bet99 Sportsbook FAQ
Below are some of the more commonly asked questions regarding the Bet99 Sportsbook brand. If you have any further questions that haven’t been answered below, try checking out the Bet99 app or website.
Is Bet99 legal in Canada?
Yes, Bet99 Sportsbook is legal in every province in Canada that permits sports betting.
What is the legal betting age on Bet99 Sportsbook?
The legal betting age ranges from 18 to 19, depending on the provincial and territorial government where you are playing.
What provinces is Bet99 available in?
Depending on which province you reside in, there are different regulations regarding sports betting. Certain provinces where gambling was legalized only allowed parlay betting. In 2021, that changed where you can now place bets on single-event wagers in numerous provinces and territories. Here is a list of the provinces and territories where some form of mobile sports betting is legalized:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Prince Edward Island
Can I live stream games on the Bet99 app?
Yes you can! This is one of our favorite features about Bet99. It’s easy to place a bet, and then select the icon of a TV located next to the event to load the live stream.
Derek Mountain works in the Boston area as an Evergreen Content Writer for Better Collective. Derek is a recent graduate of the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA where he majored in Philosophy and played football for five years as well as walking on the basketball team his freshman year. He has a passion for all things sports and sports betting, which led him to BC. He's a diehard fan for his Philadelphia Eagles and avidly supports the Phillies, Sixers and Flyers.