With the baseball regular season winding down, we are approaching one of the sports calendar’s most exciting times of the year. NFL regular season and Champions League are underway, MLB playoffs are on the horizon, and the NHL and NBA seasons are right around the corner.
Sports bettors who have not registered yet on BetMGM Sportsbook have a great opportunity – at the premier sportsbook, new users can earn a $1K Risk–Free Bet on their initial bet if it falls short.
Below, we will delve into the welcome offer details and some Tuesday action you can use your initial bet on!
Use BetMGM Bonus Code: HANDLE
New sports bettors can earn a risk-free bet up to $1,000 if their initial bet is not a winner. All you need to do is use our exclusive BetMGM promo code HANDLE to ensure you receive your welcome offer.
Before you go running to BetMGM, make sure you read some notable terms and conditions below that are worth monitoring.
BetMGM Bonus Code Information
BetMGM Bonus Code HANDLETOP
BetMGM Bonus Offer Get up to $1.5K back in bonus bets
BetMGM Bonus T&C 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, TN, PA, OH, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Kansas or New York.
Here are the steps you need to follow to receive your Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000
- Visit BetMGM Sportsbook and sign up for an account using this link
- Use our exclusive bonus code HANDLE to receive your risk-free bet up to $1,000
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10
- Place your initial bet on any Tuesday market anywhere from $10 up to $1K
Now, how does the risk-free bet work? If your bet is a winner, you’ll get paid out in cash like any other bet, and the promotion will end right there.
But let’s say you lose (it happens!) – BetMGM will refund your entire stake back (up to $1,000) in the form of free bet credits. Eligible players will receive their free bets within 24 hours of their initial bet settlement, and you have seven days to use your free bets before they expire.
It is worth noting free bets only pay out the eventual winnings, never the bet stake on any bet. For example, if you were to make a $20 bet with your real money at +100 odds, you would get back $20 in your stake plus $20 in winnings, totaling $40 on your bet win.
If you made the same bet with a $20 free bet, you would take home $20 in total – the free bet stake is not included in your winnings.
Eligible players must be at least 21 years old to play on BetMGM Sportsbook. In addition, players must be located in one of the following states below:
- Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Tuesday Oct. 4th Action
MLB Playoff Picture Locked In
After the Philadelphia Phillies’ 3-0 win over the Houston Astros, the 2022 MLB postseason participants are officially locked. With two days left in the regular season, there is still some potential shuffling for seeding – but here are your 2022 MLB playoff teams:
- AL: Houston Astros, New York Yankees, Cleveland Guardians, Toronto Blue Jays, Seattle Mariners, and Tampa Bay Rays
- NL: Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals, New York Mets, San Diego Padres, and Philadelphia Phillies
At BetMGM, you can use your $1K Risk-Free Bet on any postseason market scheduled to start this upcoming week. On Friday, we have a full slate of wildcard matchups for you to bet on that’ll officially kick off baseball in October.
Tuesday MLB Action
If you don’t want to wait until Friday to bet on some baseball, that’s perfectly okay.
There is a full slate of MLB games, including three doubleheaders. There are only two days left in the 2022 MLB regular season – here is today’s lineup of games you can use your $1K Risk-Free Bet on:
- Rangers @ Yankees Game 1, 2:05 pm
- Nationals @ Mets Game 1, 4:10 pm
- Royals @ Guardians, 6:10 pm
- Tigers @ Mariners, Game 1, 6:10 pm
- Cardinals @ Pirates, 6:35 pm
- Braves @ Marlins, 6:40 pm
- Cubs at Reds, 6:40 pm
- Blue Jays at Orioles, 7:05 pm
- Rays at Red Sox, 7:10 pm
- Diamondbacks at Brewers, 7:40 pm
- Nationals at Mets, Game 2, 7:40 pm
- Rangers at Yankees Game 2, 8:05 pm
- Phillies at Astros, 8:10 pm
- Twins at White Sox, 8:10 pm
- Angels at Athletics, 9:40 pm
- Tigers at Mariners, Game 2, 9:40 pm
- Giants at Padres, 9:40 pm
- Rockies at Dodgers, 10:10 pm
UEFA Champions League
One of the calendar’s most prestigious and competitive soccer tournaments is in full swing: the UEFA Champions League.
Real Madrid is on a quest to defend their 2021 title when they defeated Liverpool in the final, 1-0.
Matchday number 3 of the group stage starts today on, Tuesday, October 4, with plenty of marquee matchups for you to wager on. Eight games are on the schedule – here are today’s games:
- Bayern Munich vs. Viktoria Plzen
- Marseille vs. Sporting CP
- Ajax vs. Napoli
- Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Tottenham
- Inter Milan vs. Barcelona
- Porto vs. Bayer Leverkusen
- Liverpool vs. Rangers
- Club Brugge vs. Atletico Madrid
Get $1K Risk-Free For Any Betting Market
Not betting today? BetMGM is extending their $1K Risk-Free Bet welcome offer towards any sport or event! Here are some other games and events you may find more enticing to use your risk-free bet on:
- Thursday Night Football: Colts @ Broncos
- Wednesday, Friday-Saturday: College Football
- Friday-Sunday: MLB Playoffs