Exclusive BetMGM Bonus Code Information
BetMGM Bonus Code SHNEWS50
BetMGM Special Offer $50 Free + $1K Risk-Free Bet
BetMGM Special Offer T&C New bettors, 21+ only. Available in AZ, CO, IA, IN, IL, KS, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Just use our own Sports Handle promo code SHNEWS50, and you will be rewarded with a free $50 on BetMGM plus a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
The Houston Astros took game one by a score of 4-2, but it was an optimal spot for the ‘Stros. The Yankees were coming off a game-five victory, with their bullpen on short rest. Coming into game two, the starting rotation in New York gets to reset as they try to even up the series at Minute Maid Park.
Below, we will go over the details of this BetMGM welcome offer as well as give a preview of game two of the Astros vs. Yankees.
$50 Free + $1K Risk-Free Bet for ALCS
This BetMGM welcome offer is a home run. In order to jump on this offer, sports bettors must be at least 21 years old to play on BetMGM Sportsbook and must be in one of the following states:
- Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Follow this step-by-step process to get your welcome bonus:
- Use this link to create an account on BetMGM Sportsbook
- Use our Sports Handle promo code SHNEWS50 upon signing up!
- Once your account is approved, $50 in free bets will be waiting for you in your account!
- Make your first real cash deposit anywhere between $10 and up to $1,000 for your risk-free bet
- If your first bet falls short, your free bets will expire after seven days – so be sure to use them before then!
You will be disqualified from the risk-free bet portion of the welcome offer if your initial bet is from your $50 in free bets. To qualify, you must use real cash on your initial offer for your risk-free bet up to $1,000.
Yankees at Astros Game Preview
- Date: Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Start Time: 7:37 pm ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Series: HOU leads 1-0
- Location: Minute Maid Park, Houston, Texas
- Starting Pitchers: Luis Severino vs. Framber Valdez
- BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: HOU -145, O/U 7
Game two of the ALCS is slated to start tonight at 7:37 pm between Luis Severino and Framber Valdez.
In years past, Severino has been riddled with injuries, but it has all come together in Luis’s second half of the year. On the season, Sevy is 7-3 with a 3.18 ERA – he also has a remarkable 1.00 WHIP. If New York wants to pull off the upset, Severino must be on his “A” game against this Houston lineup featuring Yordan Alvarez and Jose Altuve.
For Houston, Framber Valdez will get the nod. Valdez would be a #1 on most MLB teams, but since the ‘Stros have the 2022 Cy Young favorite, Houston has the luxury of throwing out Valdez in game two.
The 28-year-old lefty was able to secure his first All-Star appearance this past season, where he was the winning pitcher in the AL/NL matchup. Valdez has some nasty stuff, including a top-tier sinker which sets up his elite curveball. But from time to time, Valdez has had some control issues. The Bronx Bombers are one of the more patient teams from the plate, which should be one of the more intriguing matchups in this one.
Giancarlo Stanton has come up clutch this postseason, hitting two home runs in the divisional round and going 2 for 4 in last night’s defeat. Stanton is 4 for 8 in his career against Valdez, including a home run.
Player and Game Props on BetMGM
- Giancarlo Stanton to hit a home run at +475 odds
- Luis Severino to record over 15.5 outs at +115 odds
- Jose Altuve to record a hit at -210 odds
- Astros’ moneyline first five innings at -135 odds
- Winning margin wager: Yankees win by one run at +575 odds
- NFRI: No run first inning at -155 odds
With BetMGM’s “Same Game Parlay” feature, you can wager on any of these legs and combine them for some real juicy odds. If there’s a bet you conceive of, BetMGM most likely has it.
Be sure to sign up on BetMGM Sportsbook and use our BetMGM promo code SHNEWS50 before game time to cash in on their fantastic welcome offer!