We’ve arrived at Week 7 of the college football season, and die-hard fans figure to spend much of this Saturday on their couch.
There are three matchups this Saturday between teams in the Top 15 of the AP Poll, including a massive showdown between undefeated SEC programs, as No. 3 Alabama (6-0, 3-0 SEC) hits the road to play at No. 6 Tennessee (5-0, 2-0 SEC).
It’s arguably the game of the day on a Saturday filled with marquee matchups.
BetMGM risk-free bet promotion details
To claim your BetMGM bonus, complete the following steps:
- Register for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account with the use of bonus code HANDLETOP.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Wager on any sporting event, up to $1,000.
If your bet falls short, BetMGM will reimburse your lost stake in the form of free bets, up to the promotional cap of $1,000.
BetMGM Bonus Code Information
BetMGM Bonus Code HANDLETOP
BetMGM Bonus Offer $1K Risk-Free Bet
BetMGM Bonus T&C New bettors, 21+ only. Available in AZ, CO, IA, IN, IL, KS, LA, MI, MS, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Remember these important notes related to BetMGM’s free bets:
- Any players who lose their risk-free bet will receive free bet credits within 24 hours of the wager being settled.
- Eligible bettors receive free bet credits in increments of 20%, so a player who lost $500 on the promotion receives five free bets equal to $100 each.
- Free bets only pay out the winnings on any successful wagers, meaning the value of the free bet will not be returned to the user, win or lose.
- All customers must use their free bets within seven days.
Alabama at Tennessee betting preview
- Date: Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Start Time: 3:30 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Participants: Alabama Crimson Tide, Tennessee Volunteers
- BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: Alabama -7.5 (-110), over/under 65.5
Bryce Young not 100% healthy
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young, who won the Heisman Trophy a season ago, is banged up, but the Crimson Tide are still favored by 7.5 points. Young’s sore right throwing shoulder could keep him out of the game, and if he suits up, he may be limited.
Fortunately for Alabama, its running game and defense are elite, making the Crimson Tide one of the few teams capable of contending for a national title with an injury to their starting quarterback. Georgia Tech transfer Jahmyr Gibbs has been one of the most dynamic running backs in the country this fall. He leads Alabama with 532 rushing yards, and he’s added another 220 receiving yards while averaging an impressive 8.7 yards per touch from scrimmage.
Defensively, Will Anderson leads a stout unit. The defensive end leads the team with 10 tackles for loss and five sacks, and he’s a likely top 10 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.
Alabama is an impressive 4-2 against the spread this season.
Only 16% of bets are on @AlabamaFTBL -7.5 at Tennessee.
Since 2015, when getting less than 50% of bets Bama is 12-5 ATS per @Bet_Labs.
— John Ewing 🦁 (@johnewing) October 13, 2022
Volunteers a worthy adversary
Tennessee is no joke.
The Volunteers are 4-1 against the spread, and they’ve secured notable wins over Pitt and Florida. They went on the road last week and dominated LSU, winning 40-13. Three of Tennessee’s five wins have come by at least 25 points.
Quarterback Hendon Hooker is thriving in Josh Huepel’s offense, proving that he’s one of the best signal callers in the SEC. Hooker has yet to throw an interception in 140 passes, and he’s completing 70% of his attempts. He’s also averaging five yards per carry and has three rushing touchdowns.
Through five games, Tennessee looks the part of an SEC title contender, but can the Volunteers maintain their level of excellence against Nick Saban’s Alabama?
Bet on any game
Not interested in Alabama-Tennessee? You can use BetMGM’s risk-free promotion on any game, even outside of college football. Just make sure to use BetMGM bonus code HANDLETOP.