|BetMGM Bonus Code Information|
|BetMGM Bonus Code||HANDLETOP|
|BetMGM Bonus Offer||$1K back in bonus bets if your first bet doesn't win|
|BetMGM Bonus T&C||21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.|
The Cleveland Cavaliers will look to get back on track tonight against the flailing Portland Trail Blazers in a primetime inter-conference NBA matchup at the Moda Center.
Before the action tips off, you can sign up for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account and get a one-time, Risk-Free Wager up to $1000 when using the HANDLETOP bonus code.
Risk-free bets represent a popular method that leading mobile sportsbook sites use to grant exclusive incentives to first-time customers. You can enjoy a single-use risk-free first bet up to $1000 when registering a new account with BetMGM today!
Claim Your $1K Risk-Free Bet with BetMGM
To start, you will need to be physically located within one of the following states in order to qualify for this exclusive bonus offer from BetMGM.
- AZ – CO – IA – IN – IL – KS – LA – MD – MI – MS – NJ – NY – PA – TN – VA – WV – WY
If you fit the geolocation criteria and are opening your first-ever online sportsbook account with BetMGM (and if you are 21+), then you can sign up now by clicking on (or tapping) the HANDLETOP bonus code to become eligible.
- For age and geolocation verification purposes, BetMGM Sportsbook will ask for your personal information when signing up.
- When the registration process has been completed (and you are recognized as a new customer by BetMGM, you will need to make a minimum deposit of $10 to qualify for a risk-free first bet.
- Your risk-free first bet with BetMGM can be placed for an amount that ranges between $10 and $1000. You can make your first bet for more than $1K, but $1,000 is the maximum amount that will be covered in case of an unsuccessful first wager.
- This promotion does not kick-in if you happen to win your first bet. In that case, you’ll receive the payout shown on your virtual Bet Slip along with the original stake funds, and the promotion will conclude at that moment.
- But if your first wager with BetMGM is graded as a loss, the online sports betting platform will provide your new account with free bet credits for the exact amount of that first wager (minimum $10, maximum $1000).
- New accounts that receive free bet credits (only awarded if the first wager is not successful) will then have up to 7 days to consume the total promotional amount before the tokens expire.
- Note that free bet credit amounts of $50 or less will need to be used all at once, while free bet credit amounts between $51 and $1000 will be broken-up into five subsequent promotional wagers.
- Winning bets placed with promotional tokens only award the defined payout to the new customer. The original stake will be retained by BetMGM.
Cavs at Trail Blazers Game Info + Preview
- Date: Thursday, January 12th, 2023
- Tip-off: 10:00 pm ET
- TV Coverage: NBA League Pass
- Location: Moda Center – Portland, Oregon
- Competing Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers (26-16, 22-19-1 ATS) vs Portland Trail Blazers (19-21, 22-18 ATS)
- BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: Cavs -2.5 (-145) -or- Trail Blazers +2.5 (+120), Over/Under: 223.5
Cavs are a slight -2.5 favorite with BetMGM
NBA fans are looking forward to tonight’s contest as top-tier shooting guards Anfernee Simons and Donovan Mitchell go head to head.
BetMGM Sportsbook has Cleveland as a modest 2.5-point favorite in Portland tonight, with a -145 moneyline wager available to new customers who wish to place their risk-free bet up to $1000 on the Cavs.
If you believe the Trail Blazers will persevere, you can go for the +120 moneyline for an outright win or a -110 bet that will give you +2.5 points to work with.
The Over/Under total that BetMGM Sportsbook is offering before tip-off is 223.5 total points.
The Trail Blazers — losers of their last 4 contests — are in desperate need of a win tonight during a home-stand that lasts through the weekend.
The Cavaliers dropped a close game to Utah on Tuesday, but find themselves at 26-16 overall and only four games behind the first place Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference.