|BetMGM Bonus Code Information|
|BetMGM Bonus Code||HANDLETOP|
|BetMGM Bonus Offer||$1K back in bonus bets if your first bet doesn't win|
|BetMGM Bonus T&C||21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.|
Following a season of ultra-competitive college football, the #1 Georgia Bulldogs and #3 TCU Horned Frogs are finally set to clash this evening for the College Football Playoff National Championship Game at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.
If you’re a new BetMGM Sportsbook customer, then you’re in line for a Risk-Free First Bet — up to a maximum of $1000 — that you can place on tonight’s National Championship Game between Georgia and TCU!
If you’re 21+ and located in one of the following states, you can open your first-ever account with BetMGM using the bonus code HANDLETOP to secure your Risk-Free Bet in time for kickoff!
ELIGIBLE STATES: AZ – CO – IA – IN – IL – KS – LA – MD – MI – MS – NJ – PA – TN – VA – WV – WY
BetMGM Risk-Free Bet up to $1K Explained
In order to qualify for BetMGM’s risk-free bet offer, you must be signing up for your first-ever BetMGM Sportsbook account within the United States. If you have already registered for an account with BetMGM, then you will not qualify for this exclusive sign-up bonus.
- You will need to verify to BetMGM that you are at least 21 years old and located within one of the eligible statewide jurisdictions.
- Register using the bonus code HANDLETOP.
- Once you have been verified, you can then perform a real money deposit for a minimum amount of $10 — it shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes for the funds to arrive into your new BetMGM Sportsbook account
- Place your very first wager on tonight’s Georgia vs TCU game — for any amount between $10 and $1000
- If your first wager is graded as a win, then this promotion will automatically expire at that moment and you can continue placing real money wagers at BetMGM as you desire
- But if your first wager is graded as a loss, then BetMGM will credit your new online sportsbook account with promotional bet credits in the amount of that first wager — from a minimum of $10 up to $1000
- Your account will receive the bet credits within 24 hours of your first wager being settled as a loss (again, if your first bet wins, then you will not be eligible to receive the promotional bets)
- Upon receipt, you will then have 7 days to play through the bet credits — they will expire after one week
- Subsequent wagers that use bet credits will only payout the corresponding win amount if they are successful, while the original stake placed with those credits will be retained by BetMGM
Georgia vs TCU: CFP National Championship Game Info
Date: Monday, January 9th, 2023
Kickoff Time: 7:30pm Eastern (4:30pm Pacific)
Live Television Network Coverage: ESPN
ESPN TV Commentators: Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Holly Rowe, Molly McGrath
College Football Playoff National Championship Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
Competing Teams: #1 Georgia Bulldogs (14-0, 8-0 SEC) vs #3 TCU Horned Frogs (13-1, 9-1 Big 12)
Weather Forecast at Kickoff: 59°F — rain — Wind SE at 8 mph (partially closed stadium)
BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: Georgia -13.5 (-450) -or- TCU +13.5 (+350), Over/Under: 62.5 Points
Bulldogs favored by two touchdowns to repeat
It’s been more than a year since the Georgia football team has lost a game, and BetMGM oddsmakers have the Bulldogs favored by nearly two touchdowns to repeat as NCAAF Division I national champions.
The -450 moneyline wager offered by BetMGM Sportsbook reflects the fact that the Bulldogs come in as heavy favorites, but sports bettors who would like to wager on Georgia can get close to even-money odds if they give up the points.
TCU fans will likely see the +13.5 point spread as an attractive wager, especially given how resilient the Horned Frogs have proven to be throughout the 2022-23 college football season. A wager on an outright win by TCU can be had for +350 at BetMGM — while the Over/Under line sits at 62.5 total points combined between the two teams.
Georgia Bulldogs Football – Claimed National Titles: 3 (1942, 1980, 2021)
TCU Horned Frogs Football – Claimed National Titles: 2 (1935, 1938)