BetMGM Bonus Code Information
BetMGM Bonus Code HANDLETOP
BetMGM Bonus Offer $1K Risk-Free Bet
BetMGM Bonus T&C New bettors, 21+ only. Available in AZ, CO, IA, IN, IL, KS, LA, MD, MI, MS, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
College football bowl season ramps back up this afternoon following a thrilling Saturday slate that featured two College Football Playoff classics. Monday’s card includes a pair of simultaneous kickoffs at 1:00pm ET, one of which will involve the No. 16 Tulane Green Wave taking on the No. 10 USC Trojans in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic.
Before these two 11-2 ranked squads square off at Jerry World in Arlington, Texas, first-time players can register with BetMGM Sportsbook using the bonus code HANDLETOP and snag a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet to use on any of this afternoon’s bowl games.
BetMGM Bonus Code HANDLETOP for $1K Risk-Free
Those who wish to take advantage of this welcome offer must be a new user at BetMGM Sportsbook, over the age of 21 years old, and located within the state lines of a participating BetMGM state at the time of wagering.
In order to get started, complete the following steps:
- Join BetMGM Sportsbook by clicking on the bonus code HANDLETOP. That link will take you directly to BetMGM’s website, where you can fill in your personal details and complete the sign-up process.
- Make sure to enter the bonus code HANDLETOP during sign-up when prompted.
- Once your account is ready for use, fund it with a minimum deposit of $10 or more.
- Place a sports wager for as little as $10 all the way up to $1,000 for your Risk-Free Bet. Your promotional wager can be placed on the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic between No. 16 Tulane and No. 10 USC, or on any other sport, league, or event. As long as it up for wagering on BetMGM Sportsbook, it’ll work for this promotion.
In the event of a loss, BetMGM Sportsbook will fuel your account with a 100% refund in the form of bet credits within 24 hours of your initial wager’s settlement. Once received, you will have 7 days to make use of your bet credits before they expire.
Losing wagers in the amount of $50 or less will be repaid with one single-use bet credit equal to that amount, while wagers exceeding $50 will be replenished with five separate bet credits, each worth 20% of the lost stake.
If you place a bet credit on a wager that ends up cashing, any winnings are yours to keep – but the bet credit’s stake will not be included in the wager’s return.
Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic game info + preview
- Date: Monday, January 2, 2023
- Start Time: 1:00pm ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
- Participants: No. 16 Tulane Green Wave (11-2) vs No. 10 USC Trojans (11-2)
- BetMGM Sportsbook Odds: USC -2.5 (-135), O/U 66
This year’s rendition of the Cotton Bowl will feature a pair of 11-2 ranked teams coming off respective conference championship games with drastically different results for each side.
It has been nothing short of a dream season for Tulane HC Willie Fritz in Year 7 leading the program, as the 2022 Green Wave has already posted the program’s second-highest win total in history at 11-2 overall and picked up its first-ever American Athletic Conference Championship after routing the Central Florida Knights, 45-28. Tulane will now attempt to tie the 1998 Green Wave’s program record 12 wins by toppling Heisman winner Caleb Williams and his No. 10 USC Trojans this afternoon.
USC was certainly no slouch in HC Lincoln Riley’s first season leading the program, however their College Football Playoff aspirations came to a screeching halt as they were throttled in the Pac-12 Championship Game by the Utah Utes, 47-24.
USC will look to finish up its 2022 campaign strong with a win over Tulane in the Cotton Bowl, but will need to do so without top target and future 2023 NFL Draft pick WR Jordan Addison, who has opted out of this one. Additionally, two of USC’s top offensive lineman in LG Andrew Vorhees and C Brett Neilon will miss the Cotton Bowl due to injuries and draft preparation. As for Tulane, it appears to be all systems go for Fritz’s squad as they attempt to pull off the upset as a short 2.5-point underdog at BetMGM Sportsbook.