BetMGM Bonus Code Information
BetMGM Bonus Code HANDLETOP
BetMGM Bonus Offer $1K back in bonus bets if your first bet doesn't win
BetMGM Bonus T&C 21+. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY. Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA). 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for Terms & Conditions. US promotional offers not available in DC, Nevada, New York or Ontario.
After an exciting Tuesday night of action around the college basketball world, we return for a Wednesday slate that might be able to top it. Twelve of the nation’s 25 ranked teams will be in play tonight, with more than 60 total games tipping off between 6:00pm ET and 11:00pm ET.
Before the fun begins, first-time users at BetMGM Sportsbook can create a new account using the bonus code HANDLETOP to unlock a juicy $1,000 Risk-Free Bet to use on any of tonight’s games! If your first bet with BetMGM goes south, the site will make up for it with a 100% refund in the form of bet credits! Just be sure to register using the BetMGM bonus code HANDLETOP to ensure you receive your offer!
BetMGM Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000
This bonus offer is available to all new users at BetMGM Sportsbook who are over the age of 21 and presently located in a participating BetMGM state at the time of wagering.
In order to claim your $1,000 Risk-Free Bet, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for a new BetMGM Sportsbook account using the bonus code HANDLETOP.
- Deposit $10+ into your new account.
- Wager anywhere between $10 and $1,000 on any college basketball market offered by BetMGM for tonight’s slate. If you prefer NBA or NHL, that’ll work too – this bonus can be claimed by wagering on any BetMGM market.
If your initial wager with the industry-leading site ends up settling as a loss, BetMGM will replenish your account with a 100% refund in the form of bet credits, up to $1,000.
The bet credits should arrive within 24 hours of settlement and must be used within 7 days or they will expire. Any bet credits that are successfully wagered will return cash winnings, however the bet credit’s value will not be included in the payout.
Players who lose $50 or less will receive a single-use bet credit equal to that amount, while losing wagers over $50 will be paid back with five separate bet credits, each worth 20% of the initial stake.
Wednesday College Basketball Schedule
With more than 60 Division I games taking place on this loaded Wednesday night, we decided to list some of the best games featured on the schedule. All game odds were provided by BetMGM Sportsbook, where you can claim a Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000 by signing up with the bonus code HANDLETOP.
- 6:00pm ET – Vermont (-1.5) at UMass Lowell (135.5)
- 6:30pm ET – Mississippi State (-2.5) at Georgia (128.5)
- 7:00pm ET – No. 4 Alabama (+1.5) at No. 15 Arkansas (153.5)
- 7:00pm ET – No. 6 UConn (-2.5) at No. 25 Marquette (147.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Creighton (+2.5) at No. 12 Xavier (152.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Boston College (+10.5) at No. 16 Miami (138.5)
- 7:00pm ET – No. 22 Charleston (-3.5) at UNC Wilmington (147.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Pitt (+8.5) at No. 24 Duke (142.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Baylor (+1.5) at West Virginia (147.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Memphis (+1.5) at UCF (137.5)
- 7:00pm ET – So. Illinois (+4.5) at Indiana State (134.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Virginia Tech (-3.5) at Syracuse (140.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Indiana (+1.5) at Penn State (142.5)
- 7:00pm ET – Richmond (+2.5) at Davidson (134.5)
- 8:00pm ET – South Florida (+23.5) at No. 1 Houston (129.5)
- 8:00pm ET – Tulane (-4.5) at SMU (149.5)
- 8:00pm ET – Louisiana Tech (+9.5) at North Texas (121.5)
- 8:00pm ET – George Mason (+7.5) at St. Louis (143.5)
- 8:00pm ET – Wofford (+3.5) at Samford (139.5)
- 8:30pm ET – No. 20 Missouri (+4.5) at Texas A&M (151.5)
- 9:00pm ET – No. 17 TCU (+6.5) at No. 10 Texas (143.5)
- 9:00pm ET – Rutgers (-1) at Northwestern (126.5)
- 9:00pm ET – East Carolina (+10.5) at Cincinnati (140.5)
- 9:00pm ET – Louisville (+17.5) at Clemson (136.5)
- 9:00pm ET – Florida State (+8.5) at Wake Forest (149.5)
- 9:00pm ET – Western Kentucky (+10.5) at UAB (150.5)
- 11:00pm ET – California (+12.5) at Washington State (127.5)
- 11:00pm ET – Boise State (+1.5) at UNLV (136.5)