|Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLENEWSFULL|
|Deposit Bonus||First Bet on Caesars up to $1250|
The 2023 NFL Wild Card Weekend finishes up tonight at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on ESPN’s Monday Night Football, as the NFC South champion Buccaneers host the Dallas Cowboys in a Week 1 rematch between Tom Brady and Dak Prescott.
If you’re a sports bettor and would like to get in on the action at Caesars Sportsbook, you can get your First Bet on Caesars up to $1250 for tonight’s game by signing up with the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code!
Claim Your $1250 First Bet on Caesars Sportsbook
To qualify for this welcome promotion, you must be 21+ and located within one of the participating states in which Caesars operates its mobile sportsbook. The only state where you can legally register for a Caesars account at 18+ is Wyoming.
Aside from these requirements, this will need to be your very first online sportsbook account with Caesars within the United States. If you already have a Caesars Sportsbook account, you will not qualify for this offer.
- Ensure you are 21+ and in one of the following states: AZ – CO – IA – IN – IL – KS – LA – MD – MI – NJ – NY – TN – VA – WV
- Sign-up for a new Caesars account using the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code
- Make a first deposit of $10 or more
- Place your first bet on tonight’s Cowboys at Bucs NFC Wild Card game (or any other market that Caesars has published in your state) for any amount between $10 and $1250
- The first bet promotion will not apply if you win your first bet
- But if your first bet doesn’t pan out, Caesars will provide your new account with a single-use promotional bet credit for the exact amount of that first losing bet — from $10 up to $1250
- It typically takes up to 48 hours for the promotional wager to arrive in your new Caesars account
- You will then have up to two weeks (14 days) to place a subsequent wager for the same amount using your bet credit
- If that subsequent bet credit wager is graded as a win by Caesars, you will only receive the payout amount that appears on your virtual Bet Slip — the original stake will be retained by Caesars
Cowboys at Buccaneers Game Info & Betting Preview
- Date: Monday, January 16th, 2023
- TV Coverage: ESPN (Monday Night Football)
- Kickoff Time: 8:15 pm Eastern
- Teams: Dallas Cowboys (12-5) vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-9)
- Location: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, Florida
- Weather Forecast: 48°F — Clear
- Caesars Sportsbook Odds: Cowboys -2.5 (-140) -or- Buccaneers +2.5 (+118), O/U 45.5
Caesars offering Cowboys -2.5 or Bucs +2.5
Tom Brady has never lost a game against the Dallas Cowboys — he’s 7-0 overall against ‘Big D’ since the early 2000s.
That stat doesn’t bode well for the Cowboys (their Week 1 loss to Tom Brady by a final score of 19-3 doesn’t either), but it’s now or never for both teams if the wish to entertain any hopes of competing in Glendale next month in Super Bowl LVII.
Tom Brady has won seven Super Bowl rings in two decades, while the Dallas Cowboys haven’t won a championship since the “triplets” era during the mid-1990s.
Although the Cowboys come into Raymond James Stadium tonight as a modest 2.5-point favorite, they’ll need a far superior offensive performance (compared to Week 1) by Dak Prescott and crew.
First-year Buccaneers head coach Todd Bowles managed to win the AFC South division despite the team’s 8-9 regular season record, and will be making his inaugural appearance in the NFL Playoffs as the head coach of any team (Bowles failed to reach the postseason with Miami and the New York Jets). Bowles has a career record of 34 wins against 50 losses in the NFL — a stat he would like to improve upon tonight.
Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy brings much more postseason experience into tonight’s matchup, plus an impressive 155-96-2 career record to go along with a world championship while in Green Bay… but that was over a decade ago. McCarthy is 30-20 at the helm of Dallas, but has yet to win a playoff game with the Cowboys — something that he’ll need to achieve if he is to remain in the good graces of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
Caesars Ohio Offering $1500 First Bet
|Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Welcome Offer|
|Caesars Ohio Promo Code||HANDLENEWS1BET|
|Caesars Sportsbook OH Welcome Bonus||$1500 First Bet on Caesars|
|Caesars OH T&C||OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER|
The welcome bonus gets even better for new Caesars customers who are located in the state of Ohio.
Ohioans who sign up for their first-ever Caesars account using the HANDLENEWS1BET promo code will get a First Bet on Caesars up to $1500 for Dallas at Tampa Bay (your first bet can also be placed on any market that Caesars Ohio has listed).
The same rules apply for the promotional bet up to $1500 in Ohio — you’ll need to be 21+ and located in the Buckeye State — plus you will only receive a single-use bet credit if your very first wager on the site is graded as a loss (minimum $10, maximum $1500 — initial deposit of at least $10 required).
OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER