|Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLENEWSFULL|
|Deposit Bonus||First Bet on Caesars up to $1250|
NFL postseason scenarios abound this afternoon in anticipation of the Detroit Lions vs Green Bay Packers Sunday Night Football game at Curly Lambeau Field in Wisconsin.
The Packers and Lions both need a win to cover their playoff chances (Detroit also needs help from the Rams), but you can get your First Bet on Caesars up to $1250 when signing up today for a new Caesars Sportsbook account using the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code!
PARTICIPATING STATES: Arizona – Colorado – Illinois – Indiana – Iowa – Kansas – Louisiana – Maryland – Michigan – New Jersey – New York – Pennsylvania – Tennessee – Virginia – West Virginia – Wyoming
- Must be 21+ to be eligible, except in the state of Wyoming, where the legal online sports betting age is 18+
How to grab your $1250 First Bet on Caesars
To qualify for this exclusive Caesars promotion, this must be the very first time you’re opening an account with the online sportsbook within the continental United States. If you already have an account with Caesars online anywhere in the U.S., then you will not be eligible for this welcome bonus.
You will also need to be at least 21 years old (18+ in Wyoming only), and satisfy a geolocation check to verify that you are indeed within one of the states in which Caesars Sportsbook operates its industry leading mobile sportsbook site.
- Sign up to Caesars using the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code.
- Make a minimum deposit of $20.
- Place your first bet — for any amount between $20 and $1250 on tonight’s Lions at Packers game.
- You may also place your bet on another game/market, as long as Caesars has it available in your state.
- If your first bet wins, then you are on your way! You no longer have any need for this promotion, and it will immediately expire the moment your initial bet is graded as successful.
- If your first bet loses, Caesars will place a single-use Bet Credit Token into your new account for you to subsequently use on the site/app.
- You have 14 days to use your Bet Credit Token before it expires, and it must be used all at once. If your Bet Credit wins, you will receive the payout minus the original stake, which will be retained by Caesars.
Lions at Packers Game Info, Betting Preview
Event Date: Sunday, January 8th, 2023
Kickoff Time: 8:20pm Eastern
Venue: Curly Lambeau Field — Green Bay, Wisconsin
Live Television Coverage: NBC (Sunday Night Football)
Competing Teams: Detroit Lions (8-8) at Green Bay Packers (8-8)
Weather Forecast at Kickoff: 25°F — clear — light wind
NFL Postseason Implications: Yes
Caesars Sportsbook Odds: Packers -5 (-240) -OR- Lions +5 (+196), O/U 49 Total Points
Bet on Lions at Packers with Caesars Sportsbook
For the Green Bay Packers, a 2022-23 NFL postseason berth boils down to one simple variable — they must win tonight at home against Detroit. A Packers victory would put the team at 9-8 overall with an NFC conference tie-breaking edge over the Seattle Seahawks.
The Packers are favored by -5 points with Caesars Sportsbook to complete their unlikely NFL playoff bid tonight. They’ve won four in a row just to be in a position to compete for a Wild Card spot, and Aaron Rodgers will be in his “element” in the freezing temperatures at Lambeau Field — where he has won well over 80% of the time.
The Lions will know by kickoff time whether they have a “win and in” window into the playoffs or are playing a meaningless game outdoors in the brutal cold against a team whose playoff “destiny” hinges on a victory. Detroit must rely on the Los Angeles Rams to defeat the Seattle Seahawks in the late afternoon Sunday game in order to have a shot at qualifying for the postseason.
If the Seahawks win against the Rams today, then Detroit is OUT. But if the Rams overcome Seattle, we will have a Sunday Night Football matchup in which both competing teams will play for one single playoff berth.
Caesars has the Packers listed as -5 favorites with a -240 moneyline wager available for an outright win by Green Bay.
Caesars has the Lions listed as +5 underdogs with a +196 moneyline wager for an outright win by Detroit.
The Over/Under total is set at 49.5 points, which means that Caesars is predicting a Packers win by an approximate final margin of 27-22 (or 28-23 if you’re rooting for the “Over”).