|Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLENEWSFULL|
|Deposit Bonus||First Bet on Caesars up to $1250|
The College Football Playoff semifinals are finally upon us today, with the Vrbo Fiesta Bowl set to determine one of the two teams that will compete for the coveted 2022-23 NCAA football national title. The #2 Michigan Wolverines will take on the #3 TCU Horned Frogs this afternoon in Glendale, Arizona, at State Farm Stadium, while tonight’s CFP semifinal will pit the #1 Georgia Bulldogs against the #4 Ohio State Buckeyes in Atlanta.
The two winning teams will meet on Monday, January 9th, at SoFi Stadium (in Inglewood, California) to decide the national championship, and Caesars Sportsbook is covering your First Bet up to $1250 for mobile sportsbook app patrons who open their first-ever Caesars account using the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code!
Become a verified first-time Caesars Sportsbook customer today, make an initial deposit, then place your very first wager for any amount starting at only $10. If you win your first bet, congratulations! You will receive the programmed payout amount and be on your way without the need for this exclusive promotion. But if your first bet is graded as a loss, Caesars will cover your First Bet, up to a maximum of $1250 — by awarding your account with a one-time bonus bet credit for the exact amount of your first wager!
- Initial deposit and $10 minimum wager required, $1250 maximum single-use credit allotment
- Must be a first-time customer with Caesars Sportsbook in the United States
How do I qualify for my First Bet up to $1250 at Caesars?
You’ll need to open a verified, first-ever account with Caesars Sportsbook and be physically located in one of the following states to qualify for the First Bet up to $1250 promotion using the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code.
- Eligible States: AZ – CO – IL – IN – IA – KS – LA – MD – MI – NJ – NY – TN – WV – WY
- Must be at least 21 years old to qualify (Wyoming 18+)
Once you’ve registered your new account with Caesars Sportsbook in one of the above-mentioned states, you will need to make an initial deposit (minimum $10), and then place your very first wager up to $1250.
Your first bet must be placed for a minimum of $10 — up to a maximum of $1,250 — to get the full bonus bet eligibility in case of a loss. You can bet more than $1250 on your very first wager, but only $1250 will be covered by a single-use bonus bet if your wager is unsuccessful.
If you first bet is declared a win by Caesars Sportsbook, regardless of the amount, the bonus offer automatically expires and your account will receive the corresponding payment that is shown on your virtual Bet Slip. If your first bet is declared a loss by Caesars, then your account will be credited (within 48 hours) with a one-time, single-use bonus bet for the precise amount of your very first wager.
- First Bet on Caesars must be made within 30 days of first deposit to qualify
- If your First Bet is a loss, then the corresponding Bet Credit up to $1250 must be used within 14 days of receipt
- Super Boosts and Profit Boosts are ineligible for this First Bet welcome offer
- The full Bonus Bet amount must be used on a single wager
- Play-through requirements apply for this First Bet up to $1250 promotion — you will not be allowed to immediately cash out the bonus bet
- Use promo code HANDLENEWSFULL when signing-up for Caesars Sportsbook
2022 Fiesta Bowl: Betting Odds & Preview
Date: December 31st, 2022
Kickoff Time: 4:00pm Eastern (2:00pm MST in Glendale, AZ)
Live Television Coverage: ESPN, Caesars Sportsbook retail locations
ESPN Live TV Broadcast Team: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Molly McGrath and Tiffany Blackmon
Venue/Location: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, Arizona
Competing Teams: #2 Michigan Wolverines (13-0, 9-0 Big Ten) vs #3 TCU Horned Frogs (12-1, 9-1 Big 12)
Exclusive Bowl Sponsor: Vrbo®
Caesars Sportsbook Odds: Michigan -7.5 (-320), Over/Under: 57.5 Points
Wolverines -7.5 favorites to advance at Caesars
The #2 Michigan Wolverines football team (13-0, 9-0 Big Ten) out of Ann Arbor is steeped in a winning tradition, with 11 claimed national titles accompanied by 44 conference championships dating back to the late-19th century (1898 to be exact). The Wolverines will need to overcome an extremely resilient TCU squad to vie for their 12th national title and give head coach Jim Harbaugh his first-ever NCAA football national championship.
Harbaugh, a former starting QB for the Wolverines, has a record of 74 wins and 24 losses as the Michigan HC, and the team has scored an average of 40 points per game this season (versus only 174 total points allowed over the course of 13 contests).
It may have taken mobile QB John James (J.J.) McCarthy until the end of Week 2 to be formally named the Wolverines’ starter by his HC, but he has made the most of the opportunity as a 19-year old sophomore. McCarthy has thrown 20 touchdowns this season against only 3 INTs and has passed for 2,376 yards in 13 games played (12 of which he started).
TCU +7.5 underdogs with Caesars Sportsbook
The #3 Texas Christian University Horned Frogs (12-1, 9-1 Big 12) out of Fort Worth spent much of their 2022 regular season winning down to the wire, nail-biting contests against their Big XII conference foes.
Seven of TCU’s nine Big XII victories were by 10 points or less, and they failed to win the Big 12 Conference championship versus Kansas State in Arlington — losing in overtime by a score of 31-28 to a team they had defeated at Amon G. Carter Stadium earlier in the season.
The Horned Frogs have Max Duggan at quarterback — a natural senior who threw for a career-high 3,321 yards and 30 touchdowns this season, with only four interceptions. Running back Kendre Miller has averaged 6.2 yards per rush for #3 TCU this year with 17 TDs and over 1,300 yards on 216 carries.
Head coach Sonny Dykes has a 12-1 record with the Horned Frogs so far, but will need to get past undefeated Michigan this afternoon to advance to the national championship game at SoFi Stadium on January 9th against the winner of #1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State.
Caesars Maryland Promo Code HANDLEPICS – Bet $20, Get $100 Free!
Caesars Sportsbook has an exclusive offer for new customers in Maryland to celebrate the state’s November 23rd entry into the U.S. mobile sports betting market.
Use promo code HANDLEPICS when registering for a new Caesars account within the state of Maryland and Get $100 in Bet Credits when placing your first real money wager for any amount between $20-$100… it matters not whether your first $20-$100 bet with Caesars Maryland wins or loses! Your account will be credited with $100 in extra bets regardless!
What’s more, if you would like to place your first bet with Caesars Maryland for an amount that exceeds $100, the top-rated sport betting site will cover your first bet up to $1500 — if it is graded as a loss!
- Sign-up with the Caesars Maryland promo code HANDLEPICS to qualify for either promotion.
- Your account will only be eligible for one of the Maryland promotions offered. If your first bet is for an amount between $20-$100, then you will receive the $100 in Bet Credits if the first wager is graded by Caesars as a win or as a loss. If your first Caesars Maryland wager is for more than $100, you will receive that amount in Bet Credits (up to a maximum of $1500) only if your first wager is graded as a loss (your account will receive the scheduled payout if the first bet over $100 wins and the promotion will cease at that time).
- Only individuals who are 21+ and located in Maryland are eligible for this promotion.
- Play-through Terms & Conditions apply for all promotional bets before they can be converted into cash and withdrawn.
Today is the last day to Pre-Register for Caesars in Ohio – Get $100 in Bet Credits!
Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Welcome Offer
Caesars Ohio Promo Code HANDLENEWS1BET
Caesars Sportsbook OH Welcome Bonus $1500 First Bet on Caesars
Caesars OH T&C OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Sports bettors who are 21+ and located in the state of Ohio will receive $100 in Bet Credits upon pre-registering for a Caesars Sportsbook account and making a minimum deposit of $20 before midnight!
If you pre-register at Caesars Ohio today using the promo code HANDLENEWSTIX you’ll also be automatically entered into a weekly drawing during 2023 for Cleveland Cavaliers game tickets!
Simply open a verified new account with Caesars in Ohio (this must be your very first Caesars Sportsbook account within the United States market to qualify), make an initial deposit of $20 or more, and enjoy $100 in Bet Credits courtesy of Caesars once the site is up and running in the Buckeye State — which could be as soon as the clock strikes ‘twelve’ tonight!
Your $100 in Bet Credits will appear in your verified new Caesars Ohio account within 7 days of January 1st (once Caesars goes live) and you will have a chance to win Cleveland Cavaliers tickets — but only if you pre-register before midnight and make a minimum deposit of $20 before the New Year (Eastern Time).
- Eligibility Requirements: First-time Caesars account, pre-register from within Ohio, 21+ only, minimum deposit of $20 using the HANDLENEWSTIX promo code.
- $100 in Bet Credits Terms: Once received, new customers will have up to 7 days to use their $100 in Bet Credits. After 7 days, the credits will expire and will no longer appear in your Caesars Sportsbook Ohio account.
- Ohio Sports Betting Action Begins January 1st: You will not be able to place any online bets from your Caesars Ohio account today (even if you have already made a real money deposit). The Ohio sports betting market will not launch until midnight.
21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER