Major League Baseball is officially in full swing as the playoff race continues to heat up and the contenders begin to separate themselves from the pretenders. This weekend will feature some of the best matchups of the regular season to date, highlighted by a rematch of last year’s World Series between the Houston Astros and the defending champion Atlanta Braves… and Caesars Sportsbook has odds on every game.
As playoff hopefuls throughout the league make their push through the dog days of summer, there couldn’t possibly be a better time to jump on Caesars Sportsbook’s $1500 risk-free first bet offer, available to all new users that register with the book. Enter Caesars promo code HANDLE15 during sign-up to claim your welcome bonus.
Caesars $1,500 risk-free bet for weekend MLB
Major League Baseball’s regular season is moving towards its final month and the playoff race is tighter than ever. Every game matters from here on out, and Caesars Sportsbook is offering all new players an opportunity to get some skin in the game with less risk involved! Claim your $1,500 risk-free first bet on this weekend’s loaded MLB slate using Caesars Sportsbook promo code HANDLE15.
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLEFULL|
|Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Offer||First Bet on Caesars up to $1250|
|Caesars Sportsbook Offer T&C||New customers only, 21+. Only available in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, WV, & WY|
Here’s how to claim your welcome bonus:
- Sign up for a brand new Caesars Sportsbook account using promo code HANDLE15.
- Place your qualifying first wager on any sports market or bet type, up to $1,500, within 30 days of account creation or the offer will expire.
- If you pick a winner, you’ll get your payout in cash as you normally would. If the bet loses, however, Caesars will fund your account with a free bet equal to your lost stake!
Caesars $1,500 risk-free bet terms & conditions
The details surrounding this offer are extremely simple and easy to follow. If your first wager placed comes up a winner, you’ll receive your stake back and payout in cash – nothing to see here, a normal bet. However, if your first bet happens to strikeout, Caesars Sportsbook will reimburse your entire stake up to $1,500 in the form of a single-use free bet credit.
Any eligible players who lose their risk-free first bet will receive their free bet credit within 48 hours of the initial wager’s settlement and must use it within 14 days of receipt or it will expire. Once again, the free bet credit will only be available for a one-time use, meaning players will need to use it on a single wager – it cannot be broken up. The free bet credit does not need to be used on MLB-related bets, so feel free to use it on any other markets available at Caesars Sportsbook.
All users must be 21 years or older in order to play and must be located in an eligible Caesars Sportsbook state to claim their welcome bonus. This offer is currently available to players located in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, LA, MI, NJ, NY, TN, VA, WV, and WY.
MLB betting slate for Saturday, August 20
- Toronto Blue Jays (Y. Kikuchi) @ New York Yankees (G. Cole) – 1:05pm ET
- New York Mets (D. Peterson) @ Philadelphia Phillies (Z. Wheeler) – 1:05pm ET
- Los Angeles Angels (R. Detmers) @ Detroit Tigers (T. Alexander) – 1:10pm ET
- Milwaukee Brewers (F. Peralta) @ Chicago Cubs (M. Stroman) – 2:20pm ET
- Boston Red Sox (M. Wacha) @ Baltimore Orioles (K. Bradish) – 4:05pm ET
- Kansas City Royals (K. Bubic) @ Tampa Bay Rays (D. Rasmussen) – 4:10pm ET
- Chicago White Sox (J. Cueto) @ Cleveland Guardians (S. Bieber) – 6:10pm ET
- Cincinnati Reds (J. Dunn) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (Z. Thompson) – 7:05pm ET
- Texas Rangers (G. Otto) @ Minnesota Twins (C. Archer) – 7:10pm ET
- Houston Astros (C. Javier) @ Atlanta Braves (S. Strider) – 7:15pm ET
- New York Mets (TBA) @ Philadelphia Phillies (B. Falter) – 7:15pm ET
- Seattle Mariners (L. Gilbert) @ Oakland Athletics (J. Kaprielian) – 7:15pm ET
- San Francisco Giants (A. Cobb) @ Colorado Rockies (R. Feltner) – 8:10pm ET
- St. Louis Cardinals (D. Hudson) @ Arizona Diamondbacks (M. Bumgarner) – 8:10pm ET
- Washington Nationals (J. Gray) @ San Diego Padres (J. Musgrove) – 8:40pm ET
- Miami Marlins (B. Garrett) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (D. May) – 9:10pm ET
Saturday’s game to watch: Astros @ Braves in 2021 WS rematch
Our top choice for Saturday’s game to watch is none other than a rematch of the 2021 World Series between the Houston Astros and the Atlanta Braves.
This high-intensity matchup is set for 7:15pm ET on Saturday night at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia and will feature a pair of young arms in Christian Javier for Houston and Spencer Strider for Atlanta. Javier (7-8, 2.96 ERA) is seemingly enjoying his third season in the big leagues, posting career highs in nearly every statistic across the board, while Strider (7-4, 3.04 ERA) is currently listed as the betting favorite to win the National League Rookie of the Year award.
While Houston should already have the American League West locked up, entering the weekend with an 11.5-game division lead, Atlanta will continue its hot pursuit of the New York Mets and first place in the National League East. It’s a must-see event that you can bet on completely risk-free over at Caesars Sportsbook. Get started today using code HANDLE15.
MLB betting slate for Sunday, August 21
- Chicago White Sox (D. Cease) @ Cleveland Guardians (A. Civale) – 12:05pm ET
- Cincinnati Reds (M. Minor) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (M. Keller) – 1:35pm ET
- Houston Astros (J. Urquidy) @ Atlanta Braves (C. Morton) – 1:35pm ET
- New York Mets (TBA) @ Philadelphia Phillies (K. Gibson) – 1:35pm ET
- Toronto Blue Jays (A. Manoah) @ New York Yankees (N. Cortes) – 1:35pm ET
- Los Angeles Angels (S. Ohtani) @ Detroit Tigers (E. Rodriguez) – 1:40pm ET
- Kansas City Royals (Z. Greinke) @ Tampa Bay Rays (TBA) – 1:40pm ET
- Texas Rangers (K. Arihara) @ Minnesota Twins (J. Ryan) – 2:10pm ET
- Milwaukee Brewers (B. Woodruff) @ Chicago Cubs (J. Steele) – 2:20pm ET
- San Francisco Giants (J. Junis) @ Colorado Rockies (K. Freeland) – 3:10pm ET
- Seattle Mariners (L. Castillo) @ Oakland Athletics (J. Sears) – 4:07pm ET
- Miami Marlins (S. Alcantara) @ Los Angeles Dodgers (R. Pepiot) – 4:10pm ET
- St. Louis Cardinals (J. Quintana) @ Arizona Diamondbacks (M. Kelly) – 4:10pm ET
- Washington Nationals (P. Corbin) @ San Diego Padres (S. Manaea) – 4:10pm ET
- Boston Red Sox (N. Pivetta) @ Baltimore Orioles (D. Kremer) – 7:10pm ET
Sunday’s game to watch: Blue Jays @ Yankees in AL East pitcher’s duel
A marquee matchup is on tap for Sunday afternoon as the Toronto Blue Jays get set to take on the New York Yankees in a battle of struggling American League East rivals.
The game is scheduled for 1:35pm ET at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York and will be headlined by a pair of AL All-Stars dueling it out on the mound. Alek Manoah (12-6, 2.71 ERA) will get the ball for Toronto and face off against Yankees southpaw Nestor Cortes (9-4, 2.74).
New York has been scuffling since the calendar turned to August, having not won a series since they took down the Kansas City Royals on July 31st. But despite their recent struggles, the Bombers still hold a 9-game lead in the division over both Toronto and the Tampa Bay Rays. If the Blue Jays hope to make one last push at the AL East, it begins this weekend in the Bronx.
Get in on the action with Caesars Sportsbook using promo code HANDLE15 for a risk-free first bet worth up to $1,500 on Blue Jays vs Yankees!
Use your Caesars Sportsbook risk-free first bet on any sport or event this weekend
Not the biggest baseball fan? No worries! There are countless other options available to wager on at Caesars Sportsbook and new users can claim their risk-free first bet on any of them! A few notable events taking place over the weekend include:
- UFC 278: Usman vs Edwards 2
- NFL Preseason Week 2 (12 games Saturday-Monday)
- English Premier League (9 games Saturday-Sunday)
- Any other markets offered at Caesars Sportsbook!