|Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLENEWSFULL|
|Deposit Bonus||First Bet on Caesars up to $1250|
The San Francisco 49ers host the Dallas Cowboys tonight at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara for a rematch of the 2022 Wild Card Weekend NFL playoff game that saw the 49ers advance by a 23-17 final score.
While you’re enjoying your Sunday, keep in mind that your personal PC or mobile phone is all you need to wager with Caesars Sportsbook. What’s more, new bettors can claim a First Bet up to $1250 with Caesars just in time for the 49ers vs Cowboys game.
Use Caesars sportsbook promo code HANDLENEWSFULL to register your account with one of the most prestigious mobile sportsbook sites in the nation, and Caesars will cover your first bet — if it happens to be graded as a loss — with an Extra Bet Token worth up to $1250.
First Bet On Caesars up to $1250 for SF vs Dallas
In order to claim your first bet on Caesars, up to $1250, you must fulfill the following requirements:
(A) You must be at least 21 years old (18+ in Wyoming only)
(B) You must be located in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming
(C) You will be required to make a first deposit of at least $10, and also verify your age, location, and status as a first-time customer with Caesars Sportsbook
If this describes you, then tap or click here to get started – and be sure to use Caesars Sportsbook promo code: HANDLENEWSFULL when prompted to get started with this NFL Divisional Round introductory bonus.
Caesars $1250 First Bet Terms & Conditions
- New accounts only.
- Must sign-up using the HANDLENEWSFULL Caesars Sportsbook promo code.
- Initial deposit of at least $10 required.
- User must place an initial First Bet with Caesars on today’s 49ers vs Cowboys game (or any other game that Caesars is offering — as long as you make your first bet with Caesars within 30 days following account creation).
- Successful (winning) first bets will pay out as usual, returning the bettor the original stake and the corresponding winnings. Users who are successful with their first bet will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Unsuccessful (losing) first bets will be covered (up to a maximum of $1250) through a one-time Extra Bet Token for the exact amount of that first wager with Caesars (minimum $10 to qualify).
- When using your Extra Bet Token, if the wager wins, you will receive the published win amount/profit, but the bonus stake will be retained by Caesars.
- You must use your Extra Bet Token within 14 days upon receipt or it will expire — the promotional bet (only awarded if your first bet is graded as a loss) must be used for a single bet, and cannot be divided into multiple wagers.
- The Single-Use Promotional Bet Token awarded by Caesars (only to new account who place an unsuccessful first bet) cannot be cashed out. It must be used within the 14 day window.
49ers vs Cowboys game info & betting preview
- Date: Sunday, January 22nd, 2023
- TV Coverage: FOX
- Kickoff Time: 6:30 pm Eastern
- Teams: San Francisco 49ers (14-4) vs Dallas Cowboys (13-5)
- Location: Levi’s Stadium — Santa Clara, California
- Weather Forecast: 56°F — Overcast — Light Drizzle — No Wind
- Caesars Sportsbook Odds: 49ers -4 (-190 ML), Cowboys +4 (+160 ML), O/U 46.5
49ers favored by 4 points on Caesars Sportsbook
The 2023 NFL Playoff picture boasts a number of teams that are on impressive winnings streaks, but none can match the 11 consecutive win mark that the San Francisco 49ers currently own. The 49ers haven’t lost a game since October 23rd against Kansas City.
Rookie quarterback Brock Purdy out of Iowa State has led the 49ers since Jimmy Garoppolo suffered a broken foot versus the Dolphins — and Purdy has been sensational so far. The star San Francisco QB (referred to as “Mr. Irrelevant” due to his 2022 NFL Draft selection placement) threw for three Touchdowns against the Seahawks last week and completed 18 out of 30 passes in his postseason debut.
The 49ers defense has been staunch all year, and ranks #1 in the league in points allowed per game.
You can get the 49ers at -110 if you’re willing to give up the four points on Caesars, or choose the -190 moneyline. The Over/Under is at 46.5 points for tonight’s matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Cowboys +4 underdogs at Caesars Sportsbook
Today’s NFC Divisional Round game between Dallas and San Francisco is the very first playoff contest of the year that is not a rematch of a 2022-23 regular season game.
With that said, tonight’s game is a rematch of the January 2022 Wild Card Round in which the 49ers beat the Cowboys 23-17 at AT&T Stadium.
If the Cowboys want to be successful against the 49ers tonight, they’ll need Micah Parsons to step-up and improve upon his performance against San Francisco from a year ago, in which he had no sacks to go along with zero pressures.
Dallas has unquestionable talent on offense, but the 49ers match tonight’s opponent player-for-player with their league-leading defense.
Caesars customers can get a +160 moneyline wager on the Cowboys to win without any help from the point spread, or choose a -110 bet which gives Dallas a +4 cushion.
Sign-up now with Caesars Mobile Sportsbook
If you’ve never used Caesars Sportsbook online and this is your first time signing-up, you can get your First Bet Covered up to $1250 when registering with the HANDLENEWSFULL promo code.
21+ only, except in Wyoming (18+). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.