|Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Registration Offer|
|Caesars Maryland Promo Code||HANDLEPICS|
|Caesars Sportsbook MD Pre-Launch Bonus||Deposit $20, Get $100 in Free Bets for Maryland|
|Caesars MD T&C||21+, Maryland Only, $100 Free Credited as 4 x $25 bets.|
One of the biggest names in the casino and sports betting world is coming to the Old Line State. Caesars Sportsbook, where We are all Caesars, welcomes sports bettors before Maryland’s official launch day with an enticing pre-registration welcome offer that you can act on right now. Use bonus code HANDLENEWS1H.
Maryland sports bettors who pre-register for a sportsbook account on Caesars will qualify for $100 in free bets! All you need to do is use our Sports Handle exclusive promo code HANDLENEWS1H and deposit $20 into your new Caesars MD account, and you will have $100 in free bets waiting for you the day Maryland goes live.
Caesars Sportsbook Maryland Pre-Launch Offer
Caesars Sportsbook is welcoming Maryland bettors with open arms with a straightforward, juicy pre-registration offer. Anyone registering using the Caesars Maryland bonus code: HANDLENEWS1H will receive four (4) $25 free bets once launch day is here. This is what you need to do:
- Click on this link to sign up and create an account on Caesars Sportsbook. The Caesars promo code HANDLENEWS1H will show up on your landing page. Be sure to use it during the registration process.
- Make your first real-cash deposit of at least $20+. Make your first deposit before the universal launch day to qualify! We anticipate launch coming in late November.
- And that’s really it. Wait for Maryland to give the “go” on sports betting, and when Caesars debuts on launch day, you can enjoy your $100 in free bets!
Deposit $20, Get $100 on Caesars T&C
Maryland bettors must use the exclusive promo code HANDLENEWS1H to claim the $100 in free bets. Eligible players must be at least 21 years old to play on Caesars Sportsbook. A minimum $20 deposit is also required.
You will be paid out in four (4) installments of $25 free bets. The first $25 free bet will be issued after Caesars Sportsbook goes live in Maryland. The subsequent three (3) $25 free bets will be given to you on the three following Mondays. Free bet credits must be used within seven days of issuance, or they will expire.
Maryland Sports Betting Launch
While we don’t have a concrete launch date yet, it looks like Maryland could go online as early as next week… This means that time is running out to secure this Caesars Maryland pre-launch promotion. Claim your $100 in free bets before it’s too late.
We will keep you posted as more information becomes clear surrounding the launch timeline.
Maryland Sports Betting Info
- Voters in Maryland officially approved the legalization of sports betting in a 2020 ballot referendum.
- The legislature then created a regulatory framework, including the application process to bring operators into Maryland, to get the process started officially. This legislation was signed into law in May 2021. It’s been a while, but launch is finally here!
- Handing out and approving licenses for retail and mobile sportsbook operators has been painfully slow, but we are approaching the finish line.
- Retail sportsbooks opened for business in December 2021, but bettors had to wait nearly a year later for mobile sportsbooks to launch in late November 2022.
- Legislature states there could be nearly 40 locations offering some form of retail betting in Maryland. In addition, the legislature approved a framework that includes the potentiality of up to 60(!) mobile sportsbooks in Maryland. Whether that comes to fruition remains to be seen, but there will be plenty of competition and options for sports bettors. One things for certain: Caesars will be one of them.
Caesars Sportsbook Partnership With Horseshoe Casino
Caesars Entertainment is the operating license holder of Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, the second-largest casino in Maryland. In December 2021, Horseshoe was one of five locations in the state to open up a retail sports betting location, a Caesars Sportsbook. Its mobile app is on deck as Caesars released a statement that it had successfully applied for a mobile sports betting license in the Free State.