|Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Welcome Offer|
|Caesars Ohio Promo Code||HANDLENEWS1BET|
|Caesars Sportsbook OH Welcome Bonus||$1500 First Bet on Caesars|
|Caesars OH T&C||OH only. 21+. New users and first wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,500; must be used within 14 days of receipt. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Void where prohibited. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER|
One of the biggest names in gaming will be opening its doors soon in the Buckeye State. Caesars Sportsbook is locked and loaded for Ohio sports betting and is welcoming pre-registrations right now. Ohio sports bettors can create their Caesars Sportsbook account and receive a $100 free bet once betting begins in the state on January 1, 2023. Only a minimum $20 deposit is required. Plus, you can win free Cavs tickets. Use Caesars Sportsbook promo code HANDLENEWSTIX to qualify.
Caesars Sportsbook Ohio Pre-Launch Offer
Caesars Sportsbook is getting bettors ready in the state of Ohio with a two-part pre-launch offer. Anyone that registers using Caesars Ohio bonus code: HANDLENEWSTIX will receive the $100 free bet and a chance at the free Cavaliers tickets.
- Sign up on Caesars Sportsbook Ohio using this link. Be sure to use Caesars promo code HANDLENEWSTIX when prompted.
- Make a deposit to Caesars Sportsbook OH of at least $20. Sign up and deposit process must be completed by December 30, 2022.
- … and that’s basically it. Wait for Caesars to debut in Ohio in the New Year and enjoy your $100 free bet! And hey, you could win free Cavs tickets as an exciting extra.
Deposit $20, Get $100 in Free Bets for Caesars Ohio
As long as you register before the December 30th, 2022 cut off and use Caesars Sportsbook promo code HANDLENEWSTIX, you’re in-line to cash in with the Caesars OH pre-launch special.
Within 7 days of Caesars’ launch in Ohio participating users will receive one single-use $100 free bet credit.
- Free Bet credit cannot be divided into smaller amounts. The full $100 free bet must be used at once
- Free bet credits expire after 7 days, so be sure to use them.
- Free bet credits don’t return the original stake, only the profit from the wager. Thus the $100 free bet placed on a market with +100 odds would return $100 in cash (profit only) if successful, not $200 like a normal wager would ($100 stake + $100 profit).
This promotion is only available in the state of Ohio. Participants must be at least 21 years old to bet with Caesars Sportsbook.
Free Cavs Tickets “For the People”
In addition to the $100 free bet for Ohio, Caesars Sportsbook has created an additional incentive where all qualifying registrants will also be entered in to a prize drawing for free Cleveland Cavaliers tickets. Each qualifying player that takes advantage of the pre-launch offer (creates their new Caesars OH account and makes a $20+ deposit by December 30th) will be entered into 9 separate drawings. There will be five winners for each drawing, meaning there’s essentially 45 chances for you to claim free Cavs tickets.
Ohio Sports Betting Information
The wait for legal, online sports betting in Ohio is coming to a close. Here’s what we know about the Ohio betting landscape and what the market will ultimately look like for Ohio bettors:
- Pre-Launch offers are available in the state of Ohio right now. You can pre-register on Caesars Sportsbook today and lock up your benefits. Use Caesars OH promo code: HANDLENEWSTIX
- Launch Day is scheduled for January 1, 2023. It’s a pretty straight forward launch… once the New Year arrives, online sports betting on sites like Caesars Sportsbook OH will be available.
- Mobile apps, like the Caesars app, will allow users to wager on all sports from anywhere in the state. As long as your phone has its location services enabled and you’re in the state of Ohio, you’ve got the green-light.
- Ohio sports betting will be a 21 and up activity. If you’re not old enough, you’re not betting.
- Taxes for sports betting in OH have been set at 10%. It’s a major plus that Ohio avoided the excessively high numbers used in Pennsylvania (36%) and New York (51%!). This will mean that Ohio bettors will have access to tons of promotions and reasonable pricing. A win/win for both the books and the bettors.
- Betting on college sports is legal in Ohio! Unfortunately the College Football playoff semi-finals are set for December 31st… the day before betting goes live in Ohio. However, Caesars Sportsbook will have odds on the National Championship game on January 9th. We’ll keep our fingers crossed that the Ohio State Buckeyes are still in contention.
Caesars Sportsbook Partners with Scioto Downs
Before a sportsbook can offer legal mobile betting in Ohio, they need to find an in-state partner to dance with. Ohio legislation allows this partner to be a brick-and-mortar casino, racino, race track, or even a professional sports franchise. Caesars owns the Scioto Downs Racino in Columbus, through Eldorado Resorts, and has already arranged to offer betting in Ohio through it. Caesars is already licensed to offer online betting in OH.
Caesars is also likely to open a retail sportsbook that will be available for in-person betting at the Columbus location.