Residents of the great state of Colorado voted in a ballot referendum to approve legal sports betting in late 2019 and in an extremely close vote, Proposition DD was approved, which opened the door to legal sports betting in Colorado.
Best Colorado sportsbook site & apps
Just six months later, we saw DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, and BetRivers go live on May 1, 2020. By mid-2021 over 20 other commercial sportsbooks and one tribal sports betting operator were live online in the state. Additionally, over a dozen retail sportsbooks in three remote CO cities are open for business. This page will cover all aspects of legal Colorado sports betting and the best sportsbooks apps available.
|Betting App Apple Store + Google Play Scores||CO Sign Up Offer|
4.6 Stars / 3.9k Ratings
2.3 Stars / 193 Reviews
|Bet $1, Get $200|
| BetMGM Sportsbook|
4.8 Stars / 115.4k Ratings
4.1 Stars / 11.5k Reviews
|$1k Risk-Free Bet|
| FanDuel Sportsbook|
4.8 Stars / 696.8k Ratings
4.7 Stars / 120k Reviews
|No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000|
| PointsBet Sportsbook|
4.8 Stars / 27.3k Ratings
4.7 Stars / 7.57k Reviews
|$500 in Free Bets
| WynnBET Sportsbook|
4.3 Stars / 94 Ratings
3.8 Stars / 139 Reviews
|Bet $50, Get $100 Free|
Professional Colorado Sports Teams
Odds from FanDuel Sportsbook and they are subject to change.
|Colorado Avalanche||NHL||Win Stanley Cup +500|
|Colorado Rapids||MLS||Win MLS Cup N/A|
|Colorado Rockies||MLB||Win World Series +10000|
|Denver Broncos||NFL||Win Super Bowl +85000|
|Denver Nuggets||NBA||Win Championship +1900|
All mobile/online sportsbook sites in Colorado
Below is a list of online sportsbooks where you can bet on sports right now, and their retail casino partners.
|Sportsbook||Bonus||Casino partner||Tech provider||Launch Date|
|BetMGM||Get Bonus||Midnight Rose Casino||GVC||05/01/2020|
|BetRivers||Get Bonus||JP McGill's Hotel & Casino||Kambi||05/01/2020|
|DraftKings||Get Bonus||Golden Gates Casino/Mardi Gras Casino||Kambi (SB Tech in future)||05/01/2020|
|FanDuel||Get Bonus||Golden Gates Casino/Mardi Gras Casino||IGT/GAN||05/01/2020|
|FOX Bet||Get Bonus||Lady Luck Casino||Stars Group||05/19/2020|
|Betfred Sportsbook||Get Bonus||Saratoga Casino||SG Digital||06/17/2020|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Get Bonus||Lady Luck, Isle Of Capri Casino||William Hill||07/24/2020|
|SuperBook||Get Bonus||The Lodge Casino at BH||Stadium tech||10/05/2020|
|PointsBet||Get Bonus||Double Eagle Hotel & Casino||PointsBet||11/19/2020|
|WynnBET||Get Bonus||Bronco Billy’s Casino||Miomni||11/26/2020|
|SI Sportsbook||Get Bonus||Colorado Grande Casino||888||09/07/2021|
|bet365||Get Bonus||Century Casino||bet365||09/01/2022|
|BetMonarch||Monarch Casino Resort Spa||Stadium||05/11/2020|
|SBK/Smarkets||Bronco Billy’s Casino||Smarkets||06/04/2020|
|Sky Ute Sportsbook||Sky Ute Casino Resort||US Bookmaking||06/09/2020|
|Circa Sports||Century Casino||Stadium Technology||07/01/2020|
|BetWildwood||Wildwood Casino in Cripple Creek||ISI Race & Sports (ISI)||07/15/2020
|Elite Sportsbook||Red Dolly Casino||GVC||08/12/2020|
|PlayUp Sportsbook||Bull Durham Casino||PlayUp||03/08/2021|
|Play Maverick Sports||Grand Z Casino||IGT||03/16/2021|
|Betway Sportsbook||Famous Bonanza Casino||Betway||04/05/2021|
|Bally Bet||Bally's Black Hawk||Bet.Works||05/24/2021|
|Barstool Sportsbook||Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk||Kambi/Penn Interactive Sports||08/09/2021|
|Tipico Sportsbook||Century Casino||Tipico||08/18/2021|
|Betsafe||Dostal Alley Casino||Betsson||03/28/2022|
Live CO online sportsbook sites
Here’s a list of all the Colorado sportsbooks live in the state as of July 2021:
- Retail Partner: Century Casino
- Launch Date: September 2022
- What they’re saying: At long last, the mega-popular Euro-based online sports betting machine of bet365 has expanded in the US market, launching in Colorado in September 2022. Previously the brand has maintained a competitive online sportsbook app in New Jersey only. bet365 has partnered with Century Casino for online access in Colorado.
- Retail Partner: Golden Gulch Casino
- Launch date: May 2021
- What they’re saying: Bally’s Corp, the recognizable casino brand, is on a bit of a tear lately, gobbling up hotels nationwide while also creating their own regional sports network. Bally Sports is on cable in cities from Phoenix to New Orleans, mostly made up of old Fox Sports regional affiliates. Not coincidentally, the company just launch the impressive Bally Bet app in Colorado and elsewhere. Plus, Bally’s owns three casinos in CO, making the state a natural starting point for the Bally Bet app. It should surprise no one if Bally Bet becomes a popular sportsbook option for Colorado bettors. They have the budget and know-how to make it happen.
- Retail Partner: Ameristar Black Hawk
- Launch date: August 2021
- What they’re saying: “We are very excited to be opening the first Barstool Sportsbook in the country at Ameristar Black Hawk,” Penn National Gaming President and CEO Jay Snowden said upon the launch of the retail sportsbook in November 2020. “This will be the first of many new retail locations for Barstool Sportsbooks at our casinos nationwide. Each will incorporate several features that reflect the spirit of the Barstool Sports brand, resulting in unique sports betting experiences that we expect our customers will thoroughly enjoy.”
- Retail Partner: Saratoga Casino
- Launch date: September 2020
- What they’re saying: Betfred launched an online platform in September 2020, months after the sportsbook operator secured a non-exclusive partnership with the Denver Broncos. “We look forward to utilizing our various partnerships including the Broncos, Sanford International, Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort and Saratoga Casino Black Hawk to grow our online base and take advantage of our unique offers,” Betfred USA Sports COO Bryan Bennett said in a statement.
- Retail Partner: Midnight Rose Hotel and Casino
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: BetMGM launched in May 2020, the first day operators in Colorado could legally accept sports wagers. “We look forward to offering Colorado sports fans the excitement and ease of betting with BetMGM,” CEO of Roar Digital Adam Greenblatt told Sports Handle via e-mail.
- Retail Partner: Monarch Casino Resort Spa
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: BetMonarch’s app was developed by Miomni Gaming, and is similar to Monarch’s sister resort, Atlantis in Reno, a company representative told Sports Handle. Monarch offers a $1 minimum on bets placed on the app, along with a $5 minimum on wagers inside the retail sportsbook in Black Hawk. “We have operated our own sportsbook at our Nevada resort for years,” Monarch COO David Farahi said in a company statement. “We will give sports bettors the best product and the best guest service with our sports betting app, just as we aspire to do in every other part of our resort.”
- Partner: Triple Crown Casino
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: “We know sports bettors throughout the state of Colorado are really going to appreciate the ease and convenience of being able to place wagers online from the comfort of their homes,” Rush Street Interactive President Richard Schwartz said in an April 2020 press release. “We are eager for Colorado players to give our BetRivers.com web/mobile site a try to see why so many players in other states have chosen to bet with our sportsbook.”
- Retail Partner: Dostal Alley Casino
- Launch Date: March 2022
- What they’re saying: Betsafe is a subsidiary of Swedish gaming company Betsson. As of March 2022, Betsafe is offically making their US debut in Colorado! Betsafe is a well-known commodity overseas but they will be facing some very stiff competition in the Colorado sportsbook market.
- Retail Partner: Famous Bonanza Casino
- Launch Date: April 2021
- What they’re saying: Betway is pulling out all the stops to increase its brand awareness in America, sponsoring tennis tournaments, NHL and NBA teams, and even eSports teams here in the States. Colorado was its first state to go live online, partnering with the Famous Bonanza Casino, located in Central City. Betway is well-known worldwide and hopes to soon be a formidable presence here, beginning with CO.
- Retail Partner: Wildwood Casino
- Launch Date: July 2020
- What they’re saying: “We set out not to be the market leaders, we’re not FanDuel, we’re not DraftKings,” Wildwood Casino General Manager Matt Andrighetti told COBets.com. “But we want to be the local sportsbook of choice.”
- Retail Partner: Johnny Nolon’s Casino
- Launch date: September 2020
- What they’re saying: The Carousel Group received authorization from the Colorado Division of Gaming to begin accepting sports wagers in September 2020, several months after the Malta-based iGaming company secured a partnership with Johnny Nolon’s in Cripple Creek (MaximBet started out as Sportsbetting.com). “We are incredibly excited to unveil SportsBetting.com to the United States, it feels like Christmas in September,” Carousel Group CEO Daniel Graetzer said in a statement. “This project is the culmination of years of planning and hard work, and finally we get to see our product live in the booming Colorado market.” However, as of November 16, MaximBet has indicated they will cease sportsbook operations immediately. Sportsbook users have until December 15 to sufficiently withdraw their funds until the sportsbook is officially closed for good.
- Retail Partners: Lady Luck Casino and Isle Casino
- What they’re saying: William Hill made its Colorado debut in September 2020, days before the start of the NFL regular season. Former Broncos wide receiver Rod Smith made the ceremonial first wager, a bet on Denver to defeat Tennessee in a Week 1 opener. In August 2021, Caesars replaced the William Hill brand, which it owns, with its own Caesars Sportsbook brand, which is now live in the state.
- Retail Partner: Century Casino
- Launch date: September 2020
- What they’re saying: “The Colorado market is a perfect launching point for Circa Sports’ non-Nevada ambitions, specifically because of remote registration,” Circa Sports Strategic Operations Manager Mike Van Ermen told Sports Handle. “Remote registration is a great equalizer; customers can make decisions based on the value and product offered by the sportsbook, not just based on which book is closest to them. In this regard, we think we have a tremendous advantage.”
- Retail Partners: Golden Mardi Gras Casino and Golden Gulch Casino
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: “DraftKings and Mardi Gras Casino are committed to providing a safe, immersive and entertaining gaming environment to ensure sports fans in Colorado have the most enjoyable experience possible,” DraftKings Chief Business Officer Ezra Kucharz said in a statement.
- Retail Partner: Red Dolly Casino
- Launch date: August 2020
- What they’re saying: “Elite Sportsbook will have one of the strongest offerings in Colorado,” Dan Kehl, CEO of Elite Casino Resorts, said via press release. “Our Progressive Parlay is exclusive and not available with any other Colorado sportsbook. Exclusive options like this and the most user friendly platform available make Elite Sportsbook the best choice for Colorado sports bettors.”
- Retail Partners: Bally’s Corporation and Golden Gates Casino
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: “Colorado is home to a passionate group of sports fans and we are incredibly excited to show them why FanDuel is the number one online sportsbook in the country,” FanDuel’s Chief Marketing Office Mike Raffensperger said in a May 2020 statement.
- Retail Partner: Lady Luck Casino
- Launch date: May 2020
- What they’re saying: FOX Bet’s entry into the Colorado market arrives roughly a year after its “first-of-a-kind,” media and sports wagering partnership with The Stars Group (TSG). In May 2020 TSG shareholders approved a subsequent proposed merger with Flutter Entertainment, the parent company of FanDuel. While the FOX Bet sports betting app didn’t officially launch in Colorado until May 19, 2020, Fox Bet Super 6, the company’s free to play pick’em contest, has been live statewide since September ’19. Since the launch of Super 6, the app has received more than 1.4 million downloads across the country. Former Denver Broncos tight end Shannon Sharpe often provides recommendations for picks on the Super 6 app.
- Retail Partner: Double Eagle Hotel and Casino
- Launch date: November 2020
- What they’re saying: “Launching in Colorado, the site of PointsBets’ U.S. headquarters, is an extra special moment for the business,” PointsBets USA CEO Johnny Aitken said during the company’s Nov. 2020 Colorado launch. “We will be providing this passionate sports-loving community with the fastest online sports betting product in the market, and the most betting options for every NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL games.”
Play Maverick Sports
- Retail Partner: Grand Z Casino, Johnny Z’s Casino, and Z Casino
- Launch date: March 2021
- What they’re saying: Play Maverick Sports, a division of Maverick Gaming, signed a multi-year deal with International Game Technology PLC in November 2020. Under the deal, IGT will power Play Maverick’s retail and mobile sports betting operations at three Maverick casinos in Colorado — Grand Z Casino and Johnny Z’s Casino in Central City, along with Z Casino in Black Hawk. “IGT’s comprehensive PlaySports technology will enable Play Maverick Sports to engage new players and enhance our portfolio with exceptional sports betting experiences at our casinos and throughout the state of Colorado,” Maverick Gaming COO Justin Beltram said in a statement.
- Retail Partner: Bull Durham Casino
- Launch Date: March 2021
- What they’re saying: Based in Australia, PlayUp has begun its American sportsbook journey in Colorado. Its promotions and pricing are competitive and the company believes it can become the preferred sportsbook app for many Coloradans. In a press release, PlayUp CEO Dr. Laila Mintas said, “loyalty is our game and we will focus on delivering the most popular events and appealing rewards for our customers. All of our promotions are simple for the player to understand with no complicated ‘Opt-In’ process – if a player has a qualifying bet, they get paid – it’s that easy.”
- Retail Partner: Bronco Billy’s Casino (Full House Resorts)
- What they’re saying: “Launching in America is a landmark moment for us, and we’re really excited for users in Colorado to experience SBK’s class-leading prices and technology through our sportsbook app, SBK,” Smarkets PR Manager Pascal Lemesre told Sports Handle via e-mail. Smarkets is a UK-based company. Colorado is the company’s first U.S. market.
- Retail Partner: Colorado Grande Casino
- Launch date: September 7, 2021
- What they’re saying: 888 Holdings partnered with the owner of the iconic Sports Illustrated brand to create a new sportsbook, which went live in Colorado on September 7, 2021. An 888 spokesperson said SI Sportsbook “incorporates betting information and insights into SI.com in a seamless way, weaving dynamic odds into content, adding contextually relevant betting widgets that display odds, educational betting tools, free2play games and other engagement tools.”
Sky Ute SportsBook
- Retail Partner: Sky Ute Casino
- What they’re saying: “We feel the app is a lot faster,” said Vic Salerno, whose company USBookmaking is running the Sky Ute sports betting platform. “I always said to make a bet, it shouldn’t take more than three clicks. If you’re going to bet on the Chargers, it could take six clicks just to get to the Chargers and then there are so many (betting) choices.”
- Retail Partner: Lodge Casino
- Launch date: January 2021
- What they’re saying: SuperBook USA made its long-awaited debut in Colorado in the fall of 2020 through a partnership with the Lodge Casino. It went live online in January 2021. Colorado is SuperBook’s first foray outside of Nevada. “We didn’t just want to launch with any product,” SuperBook Executive Vice President of Operations Jay Kornegay told Sports Handle. “We wanted to launch with an app that is a gold standard and user-friendly for our future players.”
- Retail Partner: Century Casinos
- Launch date: August 18, 2021
- What they’re saying: In a press release, Tipico CEO Adrian Vella said, “we are thrilled to announce Tipico’s continued growth within the United States. We look forward to continuing to grow our U.S. footprint with exciting announcements in the pipeline that will change the game for avid sports fans and bettors.”
- Retail Partner: Bronco Billy’s Casino (Full House Resorts)
- Launch date: December 2020
- What they’re saying: Scientific Games announced an expanded partnership in September 2020, under which the company gained the rights to power the digital sports betting offerings for Wynn Sports in Colorado and Indiana. “We’re thrilled to be working alongside Wynn Resorts and their exceptional team as our partnership expands. We look forward to developing entertainment opportunities and delivering unmissable sports betting and igaming experiences for players in these states,” said Jordan Levin, who serves as group CEO for Scientific Games’ digital branch.
More on Colorado partnerships
With more than 30 retail casinos in Colorado, there are no shortage of partnership opportunities in the state.
Two of the biggest names in US online sports betting, FanDuel and DraftKings, have inked deals with Bally’s Corporation. The terms of the deal for both growing companies were not disclosed. Regardless of the terms, FanDuel and DraftKings continue to strengthen their sports betting reach especially in the western part of the country. DraftKings was the second company to open a retail sportsbook in Colorado via the Mardi Gras Casino.
Bally’s Corp., formerly Twin River Worldwide Holdings, owns Golden Gates Casino (Black Hawk), Golden Gulch Casino (Black Hawk) and Mardi Gras Casino (Black Hawk). Bally’s has three total skins because they own three separate properties and each property gets one skin. Bally’s launched its own sportsbook, Bally Bet, in May 2021. The company technically still has one available online skin for another mobile sports betting company.
BetMGM, which is also live in New Jersey, Indiana, Nevada, Tennessee, and West Virginia, launched in Colorado on May 1, 2020 via a partnership with Midnight Rose Casino in Cripple Creek. BetRivers went live on the same day after partnering with JP McGill’s Hotel and Casino. PointsBet, whose U.S. Western hub is located in Denver, gained Colorado market access through a deal with Double Eagle Hotel and Casino.
TheScore Bet also announced a deal with Jacobs Entertainment. Inc. The deal is for 10 years and gives Jacobs Entertainment. Inc. a percentage of sports betting revenue. TheScore Bet is now available in New Jersey, and with its expansion into Colorado in Sept. 2020, should help the company gain better footing in the sports betting space.
Another big name in US sports betting, SuperBook USA entered Colorado in a deal with Jacobs Entertainment. In April 2020, SuperBook USA announced a partnership with the Lodge Casino in Black Hawk. SuperBook USA’s expansion into Colorado marks the company’s first foray outside of Nevada.
William Hill US went live with physical locations with kiosks through the Lady Luck Casino. The U.S. subsidiary of William Hill plc operates a retail sportsbook at the Isle of Capri casino in Black Hawk. Those physical locations are now Caesars Sportsbooks as part of the major rebranding that saw Caesars Sportsbooks replace William Hill sportsbooks nationwide.
Betfred secured a partnership with Saratoga Casino Black Hawk and became the first Colorado retail casino to open in June. Betfred is a British company that has ventured into the U.S. sports betting market in 2020. As of Nov. 2020, Betfred operated in four states — Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
The Latest Colorado Sports Betting News
The Colorado Limited Gaming Commission denied a British company's license application, saying it had operated improperly without one.
Rocky Mountain residents will soon be able to bet on the finest putters in the land as quirky sport strives for legitimacy.
Underdog Sports, with a temporary operators' license in Colorado, is moving forward with plans for sports betting in three states.
Colorado sports betting, a brief timeline
- 2008: Colorado passes initiative 50, which allows for 24/7 casino gaming in Central City, Cripple Creek and Black Hawk.
- April 2019: House majority leader Alec Garnet introduces HB 1327, a bill that would allow for legal and regulated sports betting in Colorado.
- May 2019: Governor Polis signs HB 1327 into law, but needs to be put up for a referendum vote on the November elections.
- November 2019: Colorado voters vote on Proposition DD, and YES wins by less than a 1% margin.
- May 2020: FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM and BetRivers all launch their online sportsbooks, officially adding Colorado to the list of states that offer legal and regulated online sports betting.
- November 2020: Colorado voters overwhelmingly support Amendment 77, a measure that allowed casinos to raise maximum single bet limits for several table games to any amount. The measure is expected to bolster retail sports betting across the state.
The actual bill that created the framework for CO sports betting, HB19-1327, restricts sports betting to casinos already licensed. The vast majority of the state’s 33 casinos are located in the cities of Black Hawk, Cripple Creek and Central City. The approved bill allows the licensed casinos to offer brick-and-mortar sportsbooks, but more importantly, mobile and online sportsbooks, which is now available for use statewide, as in Indiana, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Colorado casinos pay a 10% tax fee on gross sports wagering revenue, which is in the middle-lower range of tax rates across the U.S. A large majority of the money collected from sports betting goes towards multiple projects agreed by the state to help with the future growth of Colorado such as the Colorado Water Plan.
Colorado brick-and-mortar sportsbooks
Below you will find a list of Colorado casinos and their home cities in alphabetical order. All have been licensed by the state to offer retail sports betting.
These casinos may partner with one company to build out and brand a brick-and-mortar sportsbook, and another company for online/mobile sportsbooks, if desired.
BetFred, in partnership with the Saratoga Casino in Black Hawk, was the first to open on June 17, 2020, and DraftKings via the Mardi Gras Casino was second on July 10, 2020.
Below is a list of the commercial and tribal casinos currently operating in Colorado, according to the Department of Revenue’s February 2020 report. Listings in bold had live sports betting as of July 2021:
- Ameristar Casino Black Hawk
- Bull Durham Saloon and Casino
- Gilpin Casino
- Isle of Capri Casino and Hotel
- Lady Luck Casino
- Lodge Casino
- Golden Mardi Gras/Golden Gates/Golden Gulch Casinos
- Monarch Casino
- Red Dolly Casino
- Saratoga Casino
- Sasquatch Casino
- The Wild Card Saloon & Casino
- Z Casino – Black Hawk
- Billy’s Casino
- Brass Ass/J.P. McGill’s/Midnight Rose Casinos
- Bronco Billy’s Casino
- Century Casino-Cripple Creek
- Century Casinos
- Christmas Casino
- Colorado Grande Hotel & Casino
- Double Eagle Hostel and Casino
- Johnny Nolon’s Casino
- Wildwood Casino
- Century Casino
- Dostal Alley Casino
- Easy Street Casino
- Famous Bonanza Casino
- Grand Z Casino
- Johnny Z Casino
- Sky Ute Lodge and Casino – Ignacio
- Ute Mountain Casino Hotel & Resort – Towaoc
One of the biggest upsides of legal and regulated online sports betting is how easy and secure it is to get money on and off the sites. The majority of the most convenient — and safe– deposit and withdrawal options will be available, which is a sigh of relief for anyone who may have been using offshore sportsbooks operating illegally in the U.S. These methods include:
- Online banking (log into your banking account through the portal)
- Cash at the casino cages
- Site-specific prepaid debit cards
FAQ about Colorado sports betting
How old do you have to be to bet on sports in Colorado?
You have to be 21 years of age to place a sports wager.
Is there mobile sports betting in Colorado?
Yes! FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM and BetRivers went live May 2020. Over 20 additional operators have followed them and currently offer mobile betting in the state. Colorado has the most online sportsbooks in the country.
Do I need to be in Colorado to bet real-money on sports
Yes. You will need to be within the state to make a legal wager.
Do I need to be a state resident in Colorado to bet on sports?
No. If you are 21 or older, and inside the state at the time you bet, it is legal to make a sports wager.
What types of bets are available?
Single game bets, moneyline, totals, parlays, teasers, game props, player prop bets (professional sports only). Pretty much the full menu as seen at other legal sportsbooks in other states.
Can I bet on local professional and college teams?
You can to bet on all in-state professional sports teams and local universities. However you are not allowed to make prop bets on college games.
What sports or events can I bet on?
All professional sports including MLB, NFL, NBA, NFL, soccer, golf, boxing, MMA, motorsports, Olympics and most college sports, including college football betting. Each sportsbook can create their own list of eligible sports which is important to keep in mind. Some might offer more options than others. No eSports betting.
What are the taxes and licensing fees on sports betting?
For companies/sportsbook operators to qualify for a license, they are required to pay a non-refundable $10,000 fee and then a $125,000 licensing fee for a two year period. Each year, each casino will need to pay a 10% tax to the state on gross gaming revenue.
Colorado sports betting journey
In 1991, Colorado legalized casino gambling but the state has always had limited gaming options with low maximum wagers. The limited style gaming options only allowed gambling on poker, craps, roulette, slot machines and blackjack, and all online options were banned. The maximum wager allowed was $100.
After the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in May 2018 that overturned PASPA, which had prohibited states from offering legal sports betting, Colorado began to look into the process of bringing sports betting to the state.
In May of 2019, the state Legislature sent the sports betting bill HB 19-1327 to the governor for his signature. It then went to vote and was approved by the residents of Colorado in November of last year.
There is no limit for bet sizes in Colorado when it comes to sports betting, as operators are allowed to set their own limits. Over the first five months of legalized sports betting statewide, wagering via mobile platforms represented an astounding 98.4% of Colorado’s overall handle.
With the state’s casinos located in three far-flung historic mining settlements, remote registration in Colorado is an absolute necessity.