Fanatics Sportsbook now offers a beta product for Maryland bettors to earn $200 in bonus bets after completing a survey and placing a $5 wager. Fanatics is available for bettors in Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee and now Maryland.
After acquiring popular sports betting site PointsBet, Fanatics is expected to operate in 15 states total by spring of 2024. The PointsBet acquisition added bigger states to the Fanatics repertoire such as New York, Pennsylvania and Illinois, though those states won’t launch until the deal closes in late August.
All current Fanatics locations are eligible to earn the bonus bets by following the steps below including the survey, creating a new account and placing a $5 bet on any market to earn bonus bets regardless of the bet outcome. Use the link below to navigate to the Fanatics Sportsbook survey in order to access the beta launch deal with no promo code necessary!
Fanatics Sportsbook Details
Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code No Code Necessary - Just Click Here
Fanatics Sportsbook Welcome Offer Bet $10+, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
MA, MD, OH, TN
Terms & Conditions Present in MA, MD, OH, TN only. Hope is here: (800)-327-5050 or gamblinghelplinema.org. Must be 21+. Play it Smart from the Start. http://GameSenseMA.com Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (OH) or Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN)
Are you eligible for the Fanatics offer?
- Reside in Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio or Tennessee
- Complete the Fanatics beta launch survey
- Use one of Fanatics’ approved deposit methods
How to sign-up for the Fanatics Maryland launch
- First, Fanatics requires you to fill out their survey to access the beta launch deal
- Provide a valid email address and Fanatics will email a code after completing the survey
- Download the Fanatics Sportsbook app and input the code
- Complete KYC to confirm your identity
- Set up your new Fanatics account using the same email address you provided on the survey
- Place a $5 wager on any matchup which will qualify for the $200 in bonus bets within 72 hours
Which states offer Fanatics Sportsbook?
Fanatics Sportsbook is now offered in Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio and Tennessee. Fanatics is expected to enter the following states via the PointsBet acquisition by May 2024, with three states rolling out at a time.
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
How to place a first wager with Fanatics Sportsbook
Currently, Maryland events include the Baltimore Orioles and the nearby Washington Nationals in Washington D.C. While any market or odds qualify towards the Fanatics offer, let’s preview the Friday matchup as the Baltimore Orioles travel to the San Francisco Giants.
The Orioles are currently 34-20 and second in the American League East to the Tampa Bay Rays. Both teams have uprooted the division as the favored New York Yankees sit in third.
Meanwhile, the San Francisco Giants are performing as expected. While not one of the worst teams in the league, they are likely in a rebuild and can expect to miss the postseason this year.
While the Orioles have struggled in recent games, they are 21-6 on the road against the spread this season. Grab the Orioles to cover in order to access the bonus bet offer.
The Fanatics offer requires a few more steps than other sportsbooks, so remember to fill out the survey, confirm your identity in the mobile app and place a minimum $5 wager to earn the $200 in bonus bets, regardless of the bet outcome.
Maryland & D.C. sports teams
- Baltimore Orioles — The Orioles are currently in-season and sit second in the AL East. While early in the season, the Orioles have the potential to be a surprise wild card team this year.
- Washington Nationals — The Nationals are in a rebuilding year and are last in the NL East. They won a World Series against the Houston Astros in 2019.
- Baltimore Ravens — It’s an exciting time to be a Ravens fan with the resigning of Lamar Jackson, a new offensive coordinator and high expectations coming into the upcoming 2023 season.
- Washington Commanders — The Commanders have the chance to be a wild card team in the NFC as long as defensive stars such as Chase Young stay healthy and they find offense from one of their potential young quarterbacks.
- Washington Capitals — Alexander Ovechkin and the Capitals narrowly missed the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year and may need some rebuilding with an aging roster.
- Washington Wizards — The Wizards have the eighth overall draft pick in the upcoming NBA Draft and look to rebuild after a down year in the 2022-2023 season.