An All-Star break to remember is in the books with Juan Soto stealing the show in the home run derby, and the American League squeaking out a narrow victory in the 92nd All-Star Game. Now, the second half of the season is officially underway with plenty of exciting MLB action to bet on daily.
As we enter the dog days of summer, spread across Saturday July 30 and Sunday July 31, there are 30 MLB games to place action on – every team is in action, and there’s no better place, or time to make bets than with FanDuel Sportsbook. FanDuel Sportsbook is now offering an exciting $1,000 No Sweat First Bet for new sign ups – no promo code required. This can be used on any betting market, MLB or not, for this coming weekend.
$1000 No Sweat First Bet on FanDuel July 30/31
FanDuel Sportsbook has asserted itself as a premier sportsbook in the United States, and for good reason. They’ve got great promotions, a stunning app, and a number of slick features like their “Same-Game Parlays” that are tough to beat. As far as the promotions are concerned, the new $1K No Sweat First Bet is the star of the show. It’s easy to claim, and can be extremely valuable for betting on baseball, or any sport for that matter.
For bettors who haven’t used FanDuel Sportsbook before, this is a can’t miss offer. Simply:
- Sign up on FanDuel Sportsbook after using this link.
- Create your account and make a real money deposit of at least $10
- Navigate the sportsbook and place your $1K No Sweat First Bet.
|FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code||No Code Needed - Click Here|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bonus Offer||$1000 "No Sweat First Bet"|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Offer T&C||New bettors, 21+ only. Available in AZ, CT, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, WY|
No Sweat T&C
So how does FanDuel’s “No Sweat First Bet” work? It’s simple. If you win your first bet, you’ll get your stake back plus any winnings – just like any normal bet. If this first “No Sweat” wager loses, that’s where the value comes in. Any losing “No Sweat” wager will be refunded in full, up to $1,000, in the form of site credit.
This FanDuel Sportsbook site credit will be good for 14 days after you receive it. So, you better be sure to use it before you lose it. No FanDuel Sportsbook promo code is required to capitalize on this offer.
FanDuel’s No Sweat First Bet is available to sports bettors in AZ, CT, IA, IL, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WV, and WY.
MLB betting slate for Saturday, July 30
- Cleveland Guardians (Z Plesac) @ Tampa Bay Rays (C. Kluber) – 1:10pm ET
- Kansas City Royals (Z. Greinke) @ New York Yankees (N. Cortes) – 2:05pm ET
- Detroit Tigers (D. Hutchinson) @ Toronto Blue Jays (R. Stripling) – 3:07pm ET
- Milwaukee Brewers (E. Lauer) @ Boston Red Sox (N. Pivetta) – 4:10pm ET
- New York Mets (C. Carrasco) @ Miami Marlins (T. Rogers) – 6:10pm ET
- Baltimore Orioles (A. Voth) @ Cincinnati Reds (T. Mahle) – 6:40pm ET
- Seattle Mariners (C. Flexen) @ Houston Astros (F. Valdez) – 7:10pm ET
- Minnesota Twins (S. Gray) @ San Diego Padres (J. Musgrove) – 7:15pm ET
- Oakland A’s (P. Blackburn) @ Chicago White Sox (J. Cueto) – 7:15pm ET
- Philadelphia Phillies (R. Suarez) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (M. Keller) – 7:15pm ET
- St. Louis Cardinals (D. Hudson) @ Washington Nationals (E. Fedde) – 7:15pm ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks (C. Martin) @ Atlanta Braves (I. Anderson) – 7:20pm ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers (C. Kershaw) @ Colorado Rockies (K. Freeland) – 8:10pm ET
- Chicago Cubs (D. Smyly) @ San Francisco Giants (J. Junis) – 9:05pm ET
- Texas Rangers (G. Otto) @ Los Angeles Angels (R. Detmers) – 9:07pm ET
Saturday game to watch: Phillies @ Pirates, Battle for PA
Our Saturday matchup to watch is the battle for Pennsylvania featuring the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Philadelphia Phillies.
The game will be featured on FOX at 7:15pm ET on Saturday night at beautiful PNC Park. Although the Pirates are not contending for a playoff spot in 2022, they boast one of the game’s most exciting young players in shortstop Oneil Cruz. Since Cruz was called up, he has been a human highlight reel at the plate and on the field.
For Philadelphia, this is a crucial series for their playoff hopes. The Phillies hold the longest playoff drought in the NL at ten years; they are looking to snap that this year.
Legal sports betting in Pennsylvania is available statewide.
MLB betting schedule for Sunday, July 31
- Detroit Tigers (G. Hill) @ Toronto Blue Jays (J. Berrios) – 12:05pm ET
- Arizona Diamondbacks (M. Kelly) @ Atlanta Braves (M. Fried) – 1:35pm ET
- Kansas City Royals @ New York Yankees (J. Montgomery) – 1:35pm ET
- Milwaukee Brewers (A. Ashby) @ Boston Red Sox (J. Winckowski) – 1:35pm ET
- Philadelphia Phillies (A. Nola) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (J. Brubaker) – 1:35pm ET
- St. Louis Cardinals (A. Pallante) @ Washington Nationals (P. Espino) – 1:35pm ET
- Baltimore Orioles (S. Watkins) @ Cincinnati Reds (N. Lodolo) – 1:40pm ET
- Cleveland Guardians @ Tampa Bay Rays (S. McClanahan) – 1:40pm ET
- New York Mets (T. Walker) @ Miami Marlins (P. Lopez) – 1:40pm ET
- Oakland A’s (A. Oller) @ Chicago White Sox (D. Cease) – 2:10pm ET
- Seattle Mariners (G. Kirby) @ Houston Astros (J. Odorizzi) – 2:10pm ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers (T. Gonsolin) @ Colorado Rockies (G. Marquez) – 3:10pm ET
- Texas Rangers (D. Dunning) @ Los Angeles Angels (N. Syndergaard) – 4:07pm ET
- Minnesota Twins (D. Bundy) @ San Diego Padres (S. Manaea) – 4:10pm ET
- Chicago Cubs (A. Sampson) @ San Francisco Giants (C. Rodon) – 7:00pm ET
Sunday pitcher’s duel in Miami: Lopez vs Walker
There’s a crucial NL East pitching showdown on Sunday with the Mets facing off against the Marlins. The Mets are coming off a high after sweeping the Bronx Bombers in the Subway Series, while the Marlins are in the process of collapsing in the absence of All-Star Jazz Chisholm Jr.
Sunday’s matchup is an enticing one, however. Taijuan Walker will be on the bump for New York; Walker has been spectacular, posting an 8-2 record with a 2.67 ERA. On the other side, Pablo Lopez has pitched well enough to work his way into potential trade talks.
This series in particular may indicate whether Miami end up as buyers or sellers as we approach the trade deadline. The third Wild Card spot is still within striking distance, but they desperately need to start tallying some series wins.
Use your FanDuel “No Sweat First Bet” on any sport this weekend
Don’t want to use your $1K “No Sweat First Bet” on baseball this weekend? That’s not a problem. There are plenty of other non-baseball sports and markets that qualify for the promotion on FanDuel Sportsbook. Other notable events for the weekend of July 30 – 31st include:
- MLS – Portland Timbers @ Minnesota United – July 30, 3pm ET
- MLS – NYFC @ CF Montreal – July 30, 7:30pm ET
- MLS – Houston Dynamo @ Philadelphia Union – July 30, 7:30pm ET
- MLS – LA Galaxy @ FC Dallas – July 30, 9pm ET
- UFC – UFC277 – Main Card begins July 30, 10pm ET
- F1 – Hungarian Grand Prix – July 31, 9am ET
- Women’s European Championship Final – England vs Germany – July 31, 12pm ET
- NASCAR – Big Machine Vodka 400 – July 31, 2:30pm ET
- MLS – Orlando FC @ DC United – July 31, 5pm ET