FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $20, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid March 2023
It is officially Super Bowl week in the NFL, meaning it’s time to dive into all of the markets on offer at some of the nation’s top sports betting sites. FanDuel Sportsbook, in particular, is lauded as one of the best operators in terms of offering prop bets and should be able to satisfy every sports bettor‘s needs ahead of the Big Game.
Today we’ll be taking a look at all of FanDuel Sportsbook’s props involving Kansas Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who is currently listed as the favorite to take home his second Super Bowl MVP trophy (+130) on Sunday.
If you were planning to wager on who will win the Super Bowl LVII MVP or just about any other prop bet offered by FanDuel, consider creating a new account using this link. In doing so, you will effectively unlock a $3,000 No Sweat First Bet opportunity that will be applied to your first cash wager with the site. What this means is that if things don’t work out, FanDuel will replenish your lost stake with a refund in the form of bonus bets!
FanDuel $3,000 No Sweat First Bet for Super Bowl LVII
In order to be deemed eligible to claim this loaded welcome offer, this must be your first time signing up with FanDuel Sportsbook. If you’ve ever created an account with the brand in the past, regardless of if you did so in another state, you will not be able to claim a $3,000 No Sweat First Bet.
In addition, you must be over the age of 21 and presently located within the boundaries of a participating FanDuel Sportsbook state at the time of your promotional wager’s placement. Active states include: AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA (select parishes), MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, & WY.
If you qualify for this bonus, you can claim your offer by completing three simple steps:
- Register for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account using this link. Clicking on and signing up through that link will automatically apply the $3,000 No Sweat First Bet offer to your account once complete.
- As soon as you have access to your new account, upload some funds. A minimum deposit of $10 is required to claim your welcome offer.
- Take your bankroll and lock in a sports wager for as little as $10 all the way up to $3,000 for your No Sweat First Bet. Your wager can exceed $3K if you’d like, just keep in mind that only that amount will be covered per the promotion.
If your first bet ends up winning, you will begin your time with FanDuel in the win column and the promotion will end right then and there. Unfortunately this means no rewards will be acquired, but who doesn’t love starting out in the green!
This promotion will only take effect in the event of a loss. All losing accounts will receive a 100% refund of the initial stake distributed in the form of bonus bets. The bonus bets will arrive within 72 hours of settlement and must be used within a 14-day window or they will expire.
Bonus bets can be divided up and wagered in any increment, meaning players won’t have to fire their entire balance on a single bet. Just remember that the bonus bet stake will not be included along with any winnings that result from using them.
Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl LVII Props at FanDuel
There are countless different ways to wager on the performance of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes in Sunday’s Super Bowl LVII. Whether you are looking to back Mahomes as this year’s Super Bowl MVP, take a stab at his over/under for total passing yards, or maybe even seek revenge following the infamous kneeling ‘bad beat’ at the end of Super Bowl LIV, FanDuel Sportsbook has you covered with the industry’s most extensive selection of Super Bowl LVII player props. Let’s get into it:
The Basics: Patrick Mahomes Passing, Rushing & Touchdown Props
The most traditional form of player prop betting in the NFL is wagering on whether or not a player will go over or under the book’s set total for a specific stat. Passing yards, rushing yards, and anytime touchdown props are commonly offered for just about every NFL game – regular season or postseason. Here are some of the more basic player props involving Mahomes currently on the board at FanDuel:
- Total Passing Yards: Over 292.5 (-114), Under 292.5 (-114)
- Total Pass Attempts: Over 39.5 (-102), Under 39.5 (-130)
- Total Pass Completions: Over 25.5 (-114), Under 25.5 (-114)
- Total Passing Touchdowns: Over 1.5 (-210), Under 1.5 (+154)
- Total Rushing Yards: Over 19.5 (-106), Under 19.5 (-125)
- First Touchdown Scorer: Mahomes (+2900) – Must be a rushing (or receiving) touchdown
- Anytime Touchdown Scorer: Mahomes (+550) – Must be a rushing (or receiving) touchdown
- To Score 2+ Touchdowns: Mahomes (+6500) – Must be 2+ rushing (or receiving) touchdowns
- Patrick Mahomes Exact Passing Touchdowns:
- Exactly 0 (+650)
- Exactly 1 (+260)
- Exactly 2 (+230)
- Exactly 3 (+360)
- Exactly 4 (+700)
- Exactly 5 (+1700)
Patrick Mahomes Super Bowl LVII MVP Props at FanDuel
Wagering on the Super Bowl’s top performer is another extremely popular selection every February, and per usual, the two opposing quarterbacks currently lead the rest of the pack in terms of odds to win it. On top of offering odds on who will win this year’s Super Bowl MVP, FanDuel also offers additional props involving the award:
- Super Bowl LVII MVP: Patrick Mahomes (+130)
- Mahomes vs the Field: Mahomes (+130), The Field (-170)
- Position of Super Bowl LVII MVP: Quarterback (-385), All Other Positions (+700 or higher)
- QB vs Any Other Position: Quarterback (-380), Any Other Position (+260)
- Super Bowl LVII MVP to Be On the Losing Team: Yes (+3500)
Additional Patrick Mahomes Props
FanDuel Sportsbook also created an individual category atop its Super Bowl LVII menu specifically dedicated to prop bets involving Mahomes. These markets are extremely unique and unlikely to be offered at competing sites, so head over to FanDuel if any of the following happen to catch your eye:
- Result of Mahomes’ 1st Pass: Complete (-280), Incomplete or Interception (+220)
- What Will Mahomes Throw First: Touchdown (-355), Interception (+270)
- Total Yards of Mahomes’ 1st Touchdown Pass: Over 10.5 Yards (+116), Under 10.5 Yards (-142)
- Longest Pass Thrown by Mahomes: Over 38.5 Yards (-106), Under 38.5 Yards (-125)
- Mahomes Total Passing + Rushing Yards: Over 313.5 (-114), Under 313.5 (-114)