FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $5, Get $150
Bonus Valid January 2023
To conclude the NCAAF season, we have the College Football National Championship between the reigning national champion Georgia Bulldogs and the Cinderella TCU Horned Frogs.
This one has all the makings of an instant classic – if you want to place some action on this matchup, you can do so at FanDuel Sportsbook! If you do not have an existing account with the industry-leading sportsbook site, you can claim a Bet $5, Get $150 welcome offer for tonight’s game by signing up through this link!
No promo code is necessary to convert this bonus offer. Below, we will review the terms and conditions you need to familiarize yourself with while providing a preview of this matchup.
FanDuel’s Bet $5, Get $150 Offer Explained
Joining FanDuel and claiming your Bet & Get welcome bonus is an easy process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Users cannot have an existing FanDuel account to take advantage of this offer.
- New players must reside in one of the following states to cash in on FanDuel’s Bet $5, Get $150 offer: AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY.
- Click on this link and press “Join Now” to create your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Make an initial deposit of $10+ to qualify for your bonus offer.
- Wager $5+ on any sport or event. You can wager on any UGA/TCU market – if you don’t feel great about the CFP National Championship Game, you are free to wager on any FanDuel market.
- Regardless of whether or not your $5 wager wins, FanDuel is going to load up your account with $150 in bonus bets shortly after settlement!
You can expect your bonus bets to land in your account within 72 hours. Your bonus bets will be good to wager for 14 days until they expire – so make sure to use them!
CFP National Championship Game Presented By AT&T
- Date: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Time: 7:30pm ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Location: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
- Participants: TCU Horned Frogs (13-1) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (14-0)
- FanDuel Sportsbook Odds: Georgia -13.5, O/U 62.5
TCU Horned Frogs +13.5
Under first-year head coach Sonny Dykes, TCU has made the program’s first national title appearance since 1938. Dykes is a disciple of the recently-passed college coaching legend Mike Leach. Dykes utilizes an Air Raid offense that terrorizes the defense with speed, but also has the ability to run the ball when needed.
In their win over Michigan in the College Football Playoff semifinal, TCU ran for 263 yards on over six yards per carry.
If this game gets to a shootout, TCU is plenty capable of keeping up. In 11 of TCU’s 14 games, they’ve scored 30 or more. TCU’s offensive attack starts with Heisman finalist Max Duggan. Duggan is a senior who has started for four years in Fort Worth. Duggan has thrown for 32 touchdown passes to just six interceptions on the season – but Duggan is also capable of making plays with his legs. On the year, Duggan has 461 rushing yards and eight rushing touchdowns.
But the best player on this TCU offense is future 1st-rounder Quentin Johnston. Johnston helped break away from Michigan last week with a ridiculous 76-yard touchdown:
QUENTIN JOHNSON GOES 76-YARDS!
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) January 1, 2023
Johnston could end up being the first wide receiver off the board this April in the 2023 NFL Draft. He will have his work cut out for him as he prepares to take on Georgia cornerback Kelee Ringo, another potential 1st round pick.
Georgia Bulldogs -13.5
Last year’s Georgia team built their identity on the defensive side of the football. This year’s unit is no slouch with potential top-three pick Jalen Carter and freshman superstar Malaki Starks, but the Bulldogs’ strength is now their offense.
Heisman finalist Stetson Bennett is the point guard for this Georgia offense full of weapons. Running back Kenny McIntosh and tight ends Darnell Washington and Brock Bowers are all unique offensive pieces that have helped Georgia deploy one of the most potent offensive attacks in the nation.
TCU deploys an unconventional 3-3-5 stack on defense. Still, they will surely have their hands full against this Georgia offense that can pound the rock on just about any defense, while setting up the run for an efficient play-action passing game to their tight ends.
This is a loaded matchup that bettors won’t want to miss out on at FanDuel!