FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $20, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid March 2023
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will hold its second-to-last pay-per-view event of the 2022 calendar year this Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. UFC 281 is set to begin at 6:00pm ET, with five early preliminary bouts scheduled before the regular preliminaries begin at 8:00pm ET. The main card is scheduled to commence at 10:00pm ET, featuring a main event championship bout between current middleweight champion Israel Adesanya and No. 4 ranked contender Alex Pereira.
As fight fans in the Big Apple sit back and watch as these talented scrappers take the octagon, new sports bettors that have yet to sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook can get in on the action with a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet! Join FanDuel Sportsbook today using this link and if your first wager ends up face down on the mat, FanDuel will have you covered with some free bets to soften the blow!
FanDuel Promo Code: $1K No Sweat for UFC 281
FanDuel Sportsbook’s latest No Sweat First Bet promotion is one of the best welcome bonuses in the game right now, as it allows all new users to take a shot on virtually any wager knowing they have a cushion to fall back on in the event of a loss. Here’s how it works:
- Click on this link to begin the sign-up process at FanDuel Sportsbook. There is no FanDuel promo code required to claim your No Sweat First Bet. Simply click the link above and the offer will automatically be applied.
- Once your account is up and running, load it up with some funds. This promotion will require a minimum deposit of at least $10.
- Lock in a wager of any amount on any sport or event taking place this weekend – you are not limited to betting on UFC 281. As long as it is offered on FanDuel Sportsbook and is your first bet with the site, it’ll qualify for the $1K No Sweat Bet promotion. Players can wager more than $1K on that initial bet as well, just keep in mind that only $1,000 of it will be backed by FanDuel in case things go south.
If your qualifying wager settles in the loss column, FanDuel will reimburse 100% of your lost stake with free bets within 72 hours of when the bet was graded. Once inside your account, the free bets can be wagered in any amount – you won’t have to fire off the entire sum on a single bet as you would at the majority of FanDuel’s competition.
If you win any bets using a free bet, the winnings are yours to keep but unfortunately the free bet’s value will remain with FanDuel, win or lose. On top of this, your free bets will expire if unused within 14 days of issuance. Don’t let that happen!
UFC 281: Adesanya vs Pereira details
- Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Start Time: Early Prelims 6:00pm ET, Prelims 8:00pm ET, Main Card 10:00pm ET
- TV Channel: ESPN PPV
- Location: Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York
Main Card – 10:00pm ET
- Israel Adesanya (-210) vs Alex Pereira (+162)
- Carla Esparza (+285) vs Zhang Weili (-400)
- Dustin Poirier (-230) vs Michael Chandler (+176)
- Frankie Edgar (+186) vs Chris Gutierrez (-245)
- Dan Hooker (-172) vs Claudio Puelles (+134)
Prelims – 8:00pm ET
- Brad Riddell (-104) vs Renato Moicano (-122)
- Dominick Reyes (-230) vs Ryan Spann (+176)
- Erin Blanchfield (-460) vs Molly McCann (+320)
- Andre Petroski (-210) vs Wellington Turman (+162)
Early Prelims – 6:00pm ET
- Matt Frevola (+118) vs Ottman Azaitar (-150)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-120) vs Silvana Gomez Juarez (-104)
- Michael Trizano (+138) vs SeungWoo Choi (-178)
- Julio Arce (+172) vs Montel Jackson (-225)
- Carlos Ulberg (-132) vs Nicolae Negumereanu (+104)
All fighter odds provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
UFC 281: Adesanya vs Pereira betting preview
The UFC returns to the city that never sleeps for the sixth time in the promotion’s history, approximately one year since UFC 268 took place at Madison Square Garden on November 6, 2021. That night featured Kamaru Usman defending his welterweight title against Colby Covington, and now his fellow Nigerian and close friend Israel Adesanya will look for similar results as the defending champion in the middleweight division.
Adesanya’s challenger in Saturday’s title fight is none other than the division’s No. 4 ranked contender Alex Pereira, who actually made his UFC debut in MSG during UFC 268. Pereira has gone a perfect 3-0 since joining the UFC, with a pair of impressive wins over Bruno Silva and Sean Strickland on his resume in 2022 alone. The 35-year-old also enters his title fight with Stylebender on a six-fight winning streak, with his only professional loss occurring back in 2015 when he fought for the Jungle Fight promotion. Pereira has also shown serious power inside the octagon, knocking out his opponent in five of his six career victories.
Pereira better be up to the task when he takes center stage on Saturday night, because the Brazilian journeyman will be facing off against one of the UFC’s most talented fighters in recent memory in Israel ‘Stylebender’ Adesanya. Adesanya boasts a near-flawless 23-1 professional MMA record, with 12 of those wins and his only career loss coming during his time in the UFC. It is worth noting that Adesanya’s lone career loss did occur when he attempted to move up in weight for the first time ever and challenge the light heavyweight champion, Jan Blachowicz – Stylebender has yet to lose a bout at the middleweight level.
Adesanya has also bounced back in a big way since suffering that loss at light heavyweight, racking up three consecutive unanimous decisions over Marvin Vettori, Robert Whittaker, and Jared Cannonier to defend his middleweight belt and remain the champion as he has been since 2019. The trend should continue on Saturday night, and bettors can back one of the UFC’s premier fighters at -210 odds over at FanDuel Sportsbook.