FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $20, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid April 2023
There will be six ranked teams in play during tonight’s stacked college basketball slate and first-time players at FanDuel Sportsbook can get in on the action with an exclusive No Sweat First Bet worth up to $3,000!
In order to jump on this lucrative welcome bonus, all you will need to do is create a first-ever FanDuel account using this link. After signing up and making a quick deposit, your first cash wager up to $3,000 will be covered by the industry-leading sportsbook site in bonus bets if things don’t go your way!
FanDuel $3K No Sweat First Bet Explained
This offer is currently available to all sports bettors that have yet to join FanDuel Sportsbook. Other than that, players must be over the age of 21 and located in a participating FanDuel state at the time of bet placement.
If everything checks out, you can claim your $3,000 No Sweat First Bet by doing the following:
- Register for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account using this link.
- Fund your account with an initial deposit of $10 or more.
- Wager anywhere from $10 to $3,000 on any sports market offered by FanDuel.
If your bet is graded as a win, you’ll take home the designated payout and your original stake per usual and be on your way. Unfortunately this means you will not get anything from the promotion, but who doesn’t love starting out in the win column?!
If that initial wager does happen to settle as a loss, all eligible users will receive a full reimbursement in the form of bonus bets within 72 hours of settlement.
Unlike a lot of competing sites, FanDuel allows its users to break up their bonus bet sum and wager it as they please – you won’t have to fire your entire bonus bet balance on a single wager. It is important to keep in mind that while any winnings that result from a bonus bet are yours to keep, the bonus bet stake will never be included in the wager’s return.
Once the bonus bets are distributed, you will have 14 days to make use of them before they are removed from your account.
Wednesday NCAAB Schedule & Odds
First-time players can utilize this link to claim a $3,000 No Sweat First Bet to use on any of the following Thursday night college hoops contests. Games to watch include:
- No. 19 FAU (+0.5) at UAB (146.5)
- Michigan (+3.5) at Northwestern (139.5)
- Wisconsin (+7.5) at Ohio State (132.5)
- No. 3 Houston (-12.5) at Wichita State (130.5)
- Washington (+16.5) at No. 9 UCLA (135.5)
- Oregon (+7.5) at No. 5 Arizona (151.5)
- San Francisco (+11.5) at No. 18 St. Marys (129.5)
- Santa Clara (+12.5) at No. 12 Gonzaga (159.5)
In addition to the juicy lineup of games listed above, players at FanDuel Sportsbook will also have a vast selection of other matchups to choose from:
- Central Connecticut (-2.5) at St. Francis Brooklyn (127.5)
- Marshall (-3.5) at Appalachian State (145.5)
- Rice (+5.5) at Louisiana Tech (145.5)
- FIU (+8.5) at Charlotte (131.5)
- James Madison (-1.5) at Old Dominion (140.5)
- Towson (+2.5) at Hofstra (136.5)
- Southern Miss (+1.5) at Troy (138.5)
- Charleston (-7.5) at Drexel (142.5)
- Stanford (+5.5) at Utah (133.5)
- Queens University (+4.5) at Lipscomb (156.5)
- UTSA (+12.5) at Western Kentucky (144.5)
- Northwestern State (-7.5) at Houston Christian (154.5)
- Oregon State (+11.5) at Arizona State (128.5)
- Texas State (+9.5) at Louisiana Lafayette (134.5)
- Loyola Marymount (+4.5) at BYU (143.5)
- UTEP (+4.5) at Middle Tennessee (128.5)
- Utah Valley (-5.5) at Utah Tech (151.5)
- Hawaii (-2.5) at UC Davis (135.5)
- Cal Poly (+15.5) at UC Santa Barbara (123.5)
- Long Beach St. (+2.5) at Cal State Fullerton (143.5)
- Portland (+1.5) at San Diego (160.5)
- California (+15.5) at Colorado (129.5)
- Pepperdine (+1.5) at Pacific (161.5)
- Washington State (+7.5) at USC (131.5)
All games odds provided by FanDuel Sportsbook.