The state of Kansas will be rolling out its legal online sports betting industry this Thursday, September 1st at 12pm CT, and FanDuel Sportsbook will be ready to take your action right away. For new bettors in the state of Kansas there is still time to pre-register and receive $100 free to bet with after launch, no deposit required.
The FanDuel Kansas pre-registration offer consists of $100 in free bets that will be issued right when the platform hits the market in KS on Sept. 1. The only requirement to claim the offer is that you register using one of the links on this page, and that you do it prior to launch. If you sign up after 12pm CT on Thursday, 9/1, you won’t be eligible for the pre-registration offer – so act now.
No FanDuel promo code is required in Kansas.
Legal sports betting arrives Thursday (9/1) in Kansas
The state of Kansas legalized sports betting in May 2022. The state legislature came to an agreement over SB 84, the state’s sports betting bill, and it was autographed into law by Governor Laura Kelly on May 12th. That process jumpstarted what has been a fast rollout for legal betting.
The Kansas Lottery has been hard at work fielding betting applications while the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission has focused on the state’s betting rules and regulations. It seems their efforts have been worthwhile, as the state is primed for one of the fastest legalization to launch timelines we’ve seen.
Governor Laura Kelly has announced that sports betting will officially launch in the state of Kansas tomorrow, Thursday, September 1st. The virtual doors will open at 12pm CT. Sign up before launch and your account with FanDuel KS will be waiting with $100 in free bets.
This is your last chance to claim the Fanduel KS pre-launch offer. Sports betting begins Thursday, and when it does, this free bet promotion goes away.
FanDuel Kansas pre-registration offer
The terms around the $100 in free bets pre-launch promotion for FanDuel Sportsbook Kansas are quite favorable. To lock in your $100 in free bets you just have to sign up before September 1st, the “go-live” day in Kansas, when FanDuel officially hits the market. If you pre-register, you’ll have $100 in free bets waiting in your account when Kansas goes live at noon Central Time.
|FanDuel Sportsbook KS Pre-Launch Offer||$100 in Free Bets for Kansas|
|FanDuel Sportsbook KS Promo Code||No Promo Code Required - Click Here|
|FanDuel Sportsbook KS T&C||21+, New users only, KS only. $100 in Free Bets credited at launch.|
- To start, head over to FanDuel Sportsbook KS
- Next, begin filling in your personal information.
- FanDuel Kansas will need access to details like the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Don’t let this concern you, all legal betting sites are required to take this information so they can verify your identity
- After finalizing the account, just sit back, relax, and wait for Kansas online sports betting to get started on 9/1. Once it does, you will have $100 in FanDuel free bets to use.
Kansas sports betting details
- Market launch is Thursday, September 1st, 12pm Central
- Both online and retail sports betting are officially legal
- You must be 21 years to bet on sports in Kansas
- Regulatory responsibility falls to two branches of the government:
- Kansas Lottery – Day-to-day operations and betting applications
- Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission – Regulation, background checks, rules and enforcement
- Kansas will have no more than 12 online sports betting operators
- Betting on college sports, including the Jayhawks, is allowed under state law
- The Kansas sports betting tax rate is 10%
- Only persons located inside of the state of Kansas can wager with a KS sportsbook
FanDuel to enter Kansas through Boyd Gaming, Kansas Star Casino
Each of the four casinos in the state of Kansas is eligible to host three different online sports betting skins. FanDuel Sportsbook has a long standing partnership agreement with Boyd Gaming, which will provide market access to the popular DFS-site-turned sportsbook in Kansas. Boyd Gaming owns the Kansas Star Casino in Sumner County, KS, which will serve as FanDuel’s home base in the state.
While the majority of bets will be placed online via the FanDuel Sportsbook app, FanDuel is also opening a temporary in-person betting facility on-site at the Kansas Star Casino tomorrow, September 1st. They’ll launch their new permanent retail sportsbook on September 8th, just in time for the NFL season.
Sports betting tourism in Kansas
Once legal sports betting in Kansas starts on September 1st, the state will instantly become a destination for sports betting tourism in the middle of the country. While those living in KS used to cross borders to bet in Colorado, Arkansas, or even Iowa – that dynamic is about to shift.
With a variety of legal mobile sportsbooks available in Kansas, the state will shift to a hub for sports bettors in Oklahoma, Texas, Nebraska, and more importantly – Missouri – that have yet to legalize betting. Kansas City, MO sits right on the border with Kansas and is one of the region’s largest metro areas. More than half a million people in KC alone will now be just a few miles from legal betting in Kansas.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to live in Kansas to grab these FanDuel Sportsbook free bets. You can register now from out of state, but would simply need to drive across the border to Kansas in order to put the free bets in play.