FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid September 2023
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) returns on Saturday afternoon with one of the more stacked, highly-anticipated cards in recent memory. UFC 280 is set to begin at 10:00am ET live from Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, with seven preliminary bouts lined up ahead of the main card. The main card will feature five high-stakes matchups beginning at 2:00pm ET, headlined by Charles Oliveira taking on Islam Makhachev.
As these fighters enter the octagon and go to war against one another, you too can get in on the action without having to break a sweat. That’s because all new users at FanDuel Sportsbook are eligible for a No Sweat First Bet worth up to $1,000 for UFC 280 or any other sporting event taking place over the weekend! Simply click on this link to get started, and claim your welcome bonus today!
FanDuel Sportsbook $1K No Sweat First Bet
Here’s the deal. As long as you are 21+ years of age, presently located in an active FanDuel state, and haven’t yet signed up for an account with the site, you are likely eligible for a No Sweat First Bet worth up to $1,000. Place up to $1K on any market this weekend and if your bet gets knocked out, FanDuel will be in your corner with free bets to make up for it! Just click on this link and you’re well on your way!
New users can claim their $1K No Sweat Bet by following three simple steps:
- Sign up for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account using this link.
- Make a first-time deposit of at least $10 or more. You’ll want to fund your account with the full amount you intend to risk on your No Sweat Bet.
- Wager up to $1,000 (or more, it just won’t be covered by the promotion) on any sports market or event taking place over the weekend. You can bet on UFC 280, college football, MLB playoffs – the options are endless!
If your bet is graded as a winner, you’ll start out in the green and have full freedom to do with your winnings as you please. But if your bet ends up facedown on the canvas, do not worry because FanDuel will fuel your account with a 100% refund in the form of free bet credits.
The free bet credits will arrive within 72 hours of bet settlement and must be wagered within 14 days or they will unfortunately expire. The free bets can be wagered in any increment, meaning the entire sum that you lost does not need to be wagered in one shot. Free bets can be broken up into any amount you wish to bet.
FanDuel free bet credits will only return the winnings on any bets cashed, never the stake. For example, if you used a $10 free bet on a wager at +100 odds, you would only get back the $10 in winnings. If the same wager was made using $10 cash, you would receive your $10 stake back plus the $10 in winnings, totaling $20. Nevertheless, this is still one of the better promotional offerings currently available in the sports betting industry.
Make sure to utilize this link to ensure you’ve claimed the $1K No Sweat Bet offer!
UFC 280: Oliveira vs Makhachev details
- Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Start Time: Prelims 10:00am ET, Main Card 2:00pm ET
- TV Channel: ESPNN, ESPN+
- Location: Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Charles Oliveira (+136) vs Islam Makhachev (-174)
- Aljamain Sterling (-178) vs TJ Dillashaw (+138)
- Petr Yan (-265) vs Sean O’Malley (+200)
- Beneil Dariush (+162) vs Mateusz Gamrot (-210)
- Katlyn Chookagian (+184) vs Manon Fiorot (-230)
- Belal Muhammad (+120) vs Sean Brady (-148)
- Makhmud Muradov (+176) vs Caio Borralho (-220)
- Volkan Oezdemir (+142) vs Nikita Krylov (-176)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-176) vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (+142)
- Armen Petrosyan (-220) vs AJ Dobson (+176)
- Muhammad Mokaev (-1500) vs Malcolm Gordon (+790)
- Karol Rosa (-340) vs Lina Lansberg (+260)
All fighter odds provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
UFC 280: Oliveira vs Makhachev betting preview
The UFC makes its return to Abu Dhabi for the 14th time in the promotion’s history, and the first since nearly one year to the date of Saturday’s loaded card for UFC 280. Charles Oliveira will be headlining the festivities in his main event bout against Islam Makhachev, and all eyes will certainly be on the Brazilian lightweight after he failed to make weight ahead of his previous title fight against Justin Gaethje.
Despite clocking in half a pound over the lightweight limit of 155 pounds and being stripped of his title, Oliveira went on to submit Gaethje and pick up his 11th consecutive UFC victory. Out of those 11 wins, 7 of them came via submission and all but one resulted in a finish – a unanimous decision over Tony Ferguson back in December 2020. Oliveira has not lost a UFC fight since December 2, 2017, yet is currently listed as a +136 underdog at FanDuel Sportsbook ahead of his lightweight title fight against Makhachev.
This is likely due to Makhachev’s track record entering his first career UFC title fight, which is incredibly impressive in its own right. Makhachev holds a near-perfect 11-1 record since joining the UFC in 2015, with his only loss occurring seven years ago in just his second fight with the promotion. Similar to his counterpart Oliveira, Makhachev will be bringing a double-digit winning streak into the octagon at Etihad Arena.
Considering both fighters’ recent opponents – Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, Michael Chandler, and Ferguson for Oliveira, and Bobby Green, Dan Hooker, Thiago Moises, and Drew Dober for Makhachev, I think it’s fair to give the slight edge to Oliveira in this one. Between his experience in this type of fight against some of the division’s strongest competition, his 3.5-inch reach advantage, and the value presented on the line, I’m backing Oliveira to reclaim his recently-stripped lightweight title belt.
Claim a $1K No Sweat Bet for Sunday’s sports equinox
Sunday, October 23rd, 2022 will feature yet another ‘sports equinox’, when all four major professional leagues are in play on the same day. Whether you’re interested in betting on MLB, NFL, NBA, or NHL, there’s undoubtably going to be something on the board for every sports bettor this Sunday. Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook using this link and you’ll be on your way to claiming your $1K risk-free bet! Here’s what’s on tap for Sunday:
- MLB: Padres vs Phillies NLCS Game 5, Astros vs Yankees ALCS Game 4
- NFL: Full slate of 12 games
- NBA: 7 games across the board
- NHL: Mini slate of 5 games