FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid September 2023
Super Bowl LVII kicks off at 6:30pm ET on Sunday, meaning it’s time to start thinking about some bets if you haven’t already done so. Between the classic point spread or total, player props, or the wildly-popular Same Game Parlay, the possibilities are endless if your state offers legal online sports betting.
When looking into the wide range of online betting operators to choose from, none outpace FanDuel Sportsbook in terms of variety. If there is a player prop you are looking to wager on during Sunday’s Big Game, there is a good chance that FanDuel has it waiting for you. FanDuel really separates itself from the competition with its Same Game Parlay flexibility – allowing players to parlay nearly any and every Super Bowl market into one big bet.
Below, we’ll discuss some of the available wagering options that players can add into their Same Game Parlay at FanDuel, along with the details behind the site’s latest $3,000 No Sweat First Bet welcome offer! That’s right – if your first cash wager on any NFL market (SGP’s included) falls short, you can take home up to $3,000 in bonus bets to make up for it! In order to claim yours, simply create a brand new FanDuel Sportsbook account using this link. More details down below.
FanDuel’s Super Bowl Offer Explained
This offer is exclusively available to first-time users of FanDuel Sportsbook. All signups must be over the age of 21 and located within the boundaries of an active FD state at the time of bet placement. If you’ve ever signed up for a DFS or casino account with FanDuel in the past, you will unfortunately not qualify for a $3,000 No Sweat First Bet.
Eligible new users can claim this offer by completing three easy steps:
- Join FanDuel Sportsbook using this link. In doing so, the offer will automatically be applied to your new account. Simply finish the account creation process and your first cash wager from that point will qualify as your No Sweat First Bet.
- In order to place your bet, you’ll need to deposit some funds. Players will need to upload a minimum of $10 in order to take advantage of the No Sweat First Bet Offer.
- Once your bankroll is ready for use, place a wager ranging from $10 to $3,000 on any Super Bowl LVII market offered by FanDuel Sportsbook.
It does not matter if you decided to wager on the point spread, a player’s touchdown prop, or a wild Same Game Parlay with 7 legs – if your No Sweat First Bet settles as a loss, FanDuel is going to reimburse your lost stake within 72 hours of the wager’s settlement.
This refund will arrive in your account in the form of bonus bets, which can be divided up and wagered on multiple smaller bets, rather than firing off the entire balance on a single selection. You will get to keep any winnings that result from successfully wagering your bonus bets, however the bonus bet stake will not be included in your payout. Win or lose, FanDuel will retain it.
You will have 14 days to make use of your bonus bets before they expire. Any amount unused after that point will be removed from your account – don’t let it slip!
Super Bowl Same Game Parlay Options at FanDuel
As briefly mentioned above, the Same Game Parlay is now the casual gambler’s favorite way to wager on a specific sporting event. Rather than simply betting on a single outcome, most players prefer to parlay multiple selections from within the same game in hopes of hitting it big, similar to a traditional parlay involving multiple legs from different events. If you were planning on firing away on a Same Game Parlay at FanDuel Sportsbook for the Big Game, you will have the following markets to choose from:
The Basics: Point Spread, Total, or Moneyline:
- Kansas Chiefs +1.5 (-110)
- Kansas Chiefs ML (+104)
- Philadelphia Eagles -1.5 (-110)
- Philadelphia Eagles ML (-122)
- Over/Under 50.5 total points
Anytime Touchdown Scorer:
- Travis Kelce (-120)
- Jalen Hurts (+100)
- Miles Sanders (+120)
- AJ Brown (+120)
- Isiah Pacheco (+135)
- DeVonta Smith (+165)
Player Passing Yards & Passing Touchdowns:
- Jalen Hurts o/u 238.5 yards
- Jalen Hurts o/u 1.5 TD
- Patrick Mahomes o/u 294.5 yards
- Patrick Mahomes o/u 1.5 TD
Player Rushing Yards:
- Jalen Hurts o/u 49.5 yards
- Miles Sanders o/u 61.5 yards
- Jerick McKinnon o/u 19.5 yards
- Isiah Pacheco o/u 46.5 yards
- Kenneth Gainwell o/u 19.5 yards
- Patrick Mahomes o/u 19.5 yards
Player Receiving Yards:
- Travis Kelce o/u 79.5 yards
- AJ Brown o/u 72.5 yards
- DeVonta Smith o/u 63.5 yards
- Dallas Goedert o/u 49.5 yards
- JuJu Smith-Schuster o/u 38.5 yards
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling o/u 37.5 yards
- Jerick McKinnon o/u 22.5 yards
- Isiah Pacheco o/u 16.5 yards
- Kenneth Gainwell o/u 11.5 yards
In addition to the commonly-wagered markets listed above, there are plenty more unique bet types also available to add into your Same Game Parlay at FanDuel Sportsbook. If you’re feeling risky, add any of the following + odds wagers into your SGP and watch the odds effectively skyrocket:
First Touchdown Scorer:
- Travis Kelce (+650)
- Jalen Hurts (+800)
- Miles Sanders (+850)
- AJ Brown (+900)
- Isiah Pacheco (+1000)
- DeVonta Smith (+1100)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (+1800)
- Patrick Mahomes (+2700)
To Score 2+ Touchdowns:
- Travis Kelce (+480)
- Jalen Hurts (+550)
- AJ Brown (+650)
- Miles Sanders (+700)
- Isiah Pacheco (+750)
- DeVonta Smith (+1000)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (+2600)
- Patrick Mahomes (+4600)
First Half Winner/End of Regulation Winner:
- Chiefs/Chiefs (+180)
- Chiefs/Eagles (+700)
- Chiefs/Tie (+2900)
- Eagles/Eagles (+150)
- Eagles/Chiefs (+700)
- Eagles/Tie (+2900)
- Tie/Chiefs (+2300)
- Tie/Eagles (+2200)
- Tie/Tie (+10000)