FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
Bonus Code Just Click This Link
Welcome Bonus Bet $20, Get $200 in Bonus Bets
Bonus Valid April 2023
When it comes to this year’s Super Bowl, football fans are lucky. With the NFL playoff format’s volatility and unpredictability, we rarely see the two top regular season teams end up in the “big game”. But this year is different. This year we get to watch the two best teams decide it all on the field.
However, we all know that the Super Bowl is about much more than just the game. The commercials. The halftime show. It’s all a huge spectacle! And on FanDuel Sportsbook, you can legally wager on some of these more unique offerings! Plus, using this link, new sign-ups on FanDuel Sportsbook can receive a No Sweat First Bet worth up to $3000 to place on any Super Bowl market.
No FanDuel Sportsbook promo code is required to sign up. The No Sweat wager can offer users a feeling of reassurance – if your wager falls short, you will receive a 100% refund in the form of bonus bets up to $3,000! Read below to see what you need to do to take advantage of this welcome bonus.
FanDuel Bonus for Super Bowl Specials
FanDuel Sportsbook is unleashing a special $3,000 welcome offer for the Super Bowl, one of the biggest in the book’s history. Here’s what you need to do to join:
- Users must be 21+ and in one of the following states to play: AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, & WY.
- Use this link to sign up for an account on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Make a minimum deposit of $10 to qualify.
- Place a minimum wager of $10 and up to $3,000 on your No Sweat bet.
- If your bet loses, FanDuel will provide you with bonus bets equal to your initial stake within 72 hours of your settlement.
- You have two weeks to use your bonus bets before they expire, so make sure to use them!
FanDuel Super Bowl Specials
As stated above, the Super Bowl is the single-biggest sporting event of the year which lends itself to all sorts of exciting betting markets. Sure, you can bet the moneyline or spread if you want… but FanDuel Sportsbook has plenty of other options – including an enticing menu of ‘Super Bowl Specials’. Here are some of the most popular Super Bowl Specials on this pacesetting sportsbook:
- AJ Brown 4+ Receptions and Travis Kelce 5+ Receptions -200
- Either Jalen Hurts or Patrick Mahomes to record 50+ rushing yards -150
- Isiah Pacheco, Pat Mahomes, and Jerrick McKinnon to combine for 100+ rushing yards +100
- Boston Scott and Kenneth Gainwell to combine for 40+ rushing yards +150
- Miles Sanders OR Isiah Pacheco to record 100+ Scrimmage Yards +200
- Any player to have a 60+ yard reception +300
- James Bradberry or CJ Gardner Johnson to record 1+ interception +300
- AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith to combine for 200+ receiving yards +500
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling or JuJu Smith-Schuster to have 100+ receiving yards +700
- Any player to return a punt or kickoff for a TD +1100
- Eagles to rush for 4+ TDs +1300
- Isiah Pacheco 50+ receiving yards and 1+ rushing or receiving TD +1400
- Miles Sanders to score the 1st Eagles TD and Travis Kelce to score the Chiefs 1st TD +1800
- Any non-QB to have 1+ passing TD +2000
- Any player to have over 215.5 receiving yards (SB Record) +2000
- Any offensive lineman to score 1+ receiving TD +3000
- Points to be scored in the first 1:00 minute of play +3000
- ChrisJones and Haason Reddick to record 2+ sacks each +3000
- Miles Sanders to score the Eagles 1st and 2nd Touchdowns +3500
- Any player to rush for over 204.5 yards (SB Record) +4500
- Any QB to have 1+ receiving TD +5000
- Any player to pass for over 6.5 TDs (SB Record) +6000
- Any player to pass for over 505.5 yards (SB Record) +8000
- Both Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce to score 1+ TD each +20000
Gatorade Color Poured on Winning Coach
This is always a fun one. The overwhelming favorite at +125 is yellow/green/lime. These odds are strikingly close to the Eagles’ moneyline odds, implying an Eagles win may result in some lime green showers.
But maybe a contrarian play could be a clever play? After all, blue (+400) has been the color in three of the past four Super Bowls. Even the Tampa Bay Bucs used blue, and as an organization they have absolutely no blue in their color scheme.
Some other popular choices are orange (+300), red/pink (+600), and clear/water (+1000).
Will there be a Scorigami?
A sect of football fans and social media users are always on the lookout for a Scorigami.
For those not familiar, a Scorigami is a unique NFL score that has never occurred before in the NFL’s history of regular season and postseason games. FanDuel’s odds for a Scorigami taking place here are +1800, while you are free to bet on the other side (No at -8000).
If the NFL History Scorigami is a little too rich for your blood, you can wager on a Scorigami of just Super Bowl scores! The “Yes” market offers odds of +470 while “No” is at -650.
Coin Toss Result
Start your Super Bowl betting before the game even gets underway!
Bettors on FanDuel Sportsbook are free to bet on the coin flip. Both heads and tails carry odds of -104, which is very generous of FD.
The vig is usually 10 cents (-110) for implied 50/50 prop bets and pre-game fixed odds markets, but FanDuel has been kind enough to give users a little bit of an incentive to bet on the opening coin flip.
Heads has been the winner in four of the past five seasons, but don’t count out tails which won four straight years before that.
If you don’t want to wager on the coin flip, you can also bet on Chiefs or Eagles to win the toss at -104. Strangely enough, it has been eight straight seasons where the team that has won the coin toss has gone on to lose the game. The last time the winner of the coin toss, also won the game was the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl 47 when they obliterated the Denver Broncos, 43-8 (which was a Scorigami!).