SportsHandle.com is back for more podcasting. “The Hedge – Why I Gamble with Jimmy Shapiro” welcomes Sean Pendergast, afternoon host from SportsRadio 610 in Houston.
Topics for Episode Three of ‘The Hedge’ Include:
- Pendergast’s late start in sports radio.
- How much sports betting he talks on his local show as compared to his national show
- In-game wagering
- The contextual nature of discussing sports odds on his show
- Talking sports betting with one of his co-hosts Ted Johnson, who is a former NFL player and how much Ted knew about sports betting
- Writing a football picks column for the Houston Press
- Betting with his bookie and picking up and collecting at the local sporting goods store
- His brother Kevin’s (the former Notre Dame kicker) involvement in a point-shaving scandal
- His discipline when gambling
- His love of halftime bets and $10 eight-to-nine team parlays
Please feel free to send us any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned for future podcasts, give us a like on Facebook and check out: