Sign up now!
Click to Copy Code
- Unique promotional schedule
- Lots of Live Betting options
- Safe and secure software platform
- Bet from your mobile device
Sports Interaction Sportsbook App Promo Code & Review
A lot has been made about the newness of sports betting legalization in the Canadian market. But the truth is that provincial lotteries in Canada have offered legal sports betting for years in parlay form. There has also been one solid non-Lottery gambling entity operating in the Canadian scene – Sports Interaction. It has has been arguably Canada’s top sports betting destination since its launch in 1997.
Sport Interaction has the distinction of being the first sportsbook and casino to be licensed and regulated in Canada, and all of North America for that matter. It has offered a respectable stable of sports to bet on as well as their suite of Vegas-style casino games, with a unique Canadian focus on the markets they offer. Sports Interaction has had competitive odds, decent bonuses and they have offered a safe and secure method of sports betting for Canadians for over two decades.
Follow along as we take a deeper dive into Canada’s home grown “independent sportsbook” from their enticing promos and bonuses, to where Canadians can access the Sports Interaction platform, to their quick and easy sign-up procedure, their software, menu of sports, betting markets and banking options. We will also take a look into their all-important security and how the company supports their broad array of Canadian customers.
Sports Interaction in Canada
Sports Interaction is a uniquely Canadian legal sports betting option. The only thing missing is the unnecessary throng of apologies that Canadians are famous for.
Sports Interaction came on the scene in 1997 and has stood the test of time during years of growth and innovation in the Canadian sports betting market. The company is headquartered in Montreal and is fully licenced and regulated throughout Canada by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and the Jersey Gambling Commission. It offers sports wagering opportunities in both English and French so as to cater to all Canadians.
The Mohawk Council of Kahnawake operates the platform and takes pride in “providing vital economic support, employment opportunities and vocational skills development and training for First Nations.”
Along with being Canada’s first ever online sportsbook, Sports Interaction is credited with bringing a full suite of online gambling options to their clientele in the Canadian market.
Sports Interaction App Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
The competitive world of online sportsbooks in North America has brought with it an intense need to provide clients with an irresistible Welcome Bonus. Like everything else, potential sports bettors are prone to shopping around for the best value for their sports betting dollar. Simply put, the better the promotions and bonuses, the more attractive a site will be.
With the lack of competition in Canada, the presence of uber-competitive bonuses hasn’t come to fruition, but it will soon. Until then, Sports Interaction is the best in the nation in this regard.
The Sports Interaction app is offering their new customers a 100% WELCOME BONUS for simply signing up for the best sports betting options currently available in the Canadian market.
Simply visit the SI website, click the SIGN UP button, register, and Sports Interaction will match your first deposit with up to $100 in Free Sports Bets once your qualifying wager has settled. Or, you can also get a 100% up to $100 Bonus to use in the Casino.
The 100% bonus comes with a 10-time rollover requirement. Bets on the app must have odds of at least -200 to qualify. Free bets can be used to place sports bets up to maximum odds of +200. Parlays can have higher odds as long as each leg within it is below 3.0. Free bets must be used within 30 days from the date of issue.
Current clients of the Sports Interaction site are eligible for a ‘refer a friend’ bonus. When your friend signs up, you get a bonus worth 20% of their first deposit up to $200.00 + 30 free spins on any of the 100+ slots in the casino. That friend is also eligible for the welcome bonus, so there’s a lot of value around.
Sports Interaction also boasts a share of seasonal and ongoing promotions and contests. One example is the NFL pick’em contest. Make your weekly picks to gain a chance of winning one of 20 weekly prizes and an overall regular season prize of $1,000. First place each week wins $100, second place wins $75, third wins $50, fourth wins $30, fifth wins $20 and sixth through twentieth get $10.
So, while Sports Interaction offers more attractive bonuses and promotions than Lottery-based sportsbooks in the Canadian market, there will eventually be a need to step up their Bonus-game. Their promotions aren’t near the quality found South of the border. While good, there will be a need greatly expand the Sports Interaction promotions once competition from the US reaches Canadian markets.
Sports Interaction: available throughout Canada
Sports Interaction is the only betting brand available everywhere in Canada. Assuming that your jurisdiction currently allows for legal sports wagering and that you are of-age in that province, Sports Interaction is available to you. Other options in the Canadian market come from provincial lotteries that don’t span jurisdictional borders. Ontario? check. British Columbia? Check. Sports Interaction is available from Halifax to Yellowknife in Canada.
Simple sign-up procedure
Not unlike all sportsbooks in the industry, the goal of the Sports Interaction app is to get you in on the sports betting action, not to bog potential new bettors down with arduous sign-up procedures. It is quick and it is simple to become a user on the Sports Interaction site.
Simply click the Green SIGN UP button at the top of the page and follow along.
The site will ask for your:
- First and Last Name/Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Username and Password
After that, new users will be expected to come up with a Security Question, and answer a question about how you heard about the site – SportsHandle. Click off the terms and conditions, make your first deposit (which makes you eligible for the welcome bonus) and start your Sports Interaction experience.
A peek at the software
The Sports Interaction legal sports betting experience would be nothing without a strong software suite to compliment the experience the company has had as Canada’s top sports betting destination for the better part of two decades. Sports Interaction has been able to strike a nice balance between usability and slick style with attractive dark blue and orange color scheme. Sports Interaction doesn’t rely on just one strength with regard to their software suite – they are able to nail all that bettors are looking for in terms of a sports betting destination.
The company has been able to team with some of the best sports betting software providers in the world to provide sports betting and casino gaming to Canadians. Having Playtech, iSoftBet and Betsoft Gaming in their corner offers immediate credibility to the Sports Interaction platform.
Accessibility and ease-of-use are definitely a hallmark of the Sports Interaction experience. Those factors rival all high-end American providers that are expected to come to market in Canada and puts Sports Interaction on another level in comparison to the options available across Canada.
The Sports Interaction software suite is a nice surprise. It is clear that those in charge have their finger on the pulse of what makes for a successful betting site including growth and innovation. The left side of the page features simple-to-understand and easily accessible betting categories, complete with drop down menus showing sports leagues around the world. The betting options are quickly accessed in the middle of the screen after clicking on the category you are wishing to place a bet on. Tabs to catalogue your favorite bet-types and an effective search function on the front page also assist bettors find exactly what they want, quickly and efficiently.
Sports Interaction mobile app
Like any competitive sportsbook, Sports Interaction offers both desktop and mobile sports betting opportunities. Both are top-tier for the Canadian market – bettors won’t lose out on anything by choosing either method to access the site.
The Sports Interaction app sports betting experience is available on Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows for Canadian bettors and has proven to be an elite experience no matter the method.
Sports Interaction’s menu of sports
Sports Interaction has prided itself on being a uniquely Canadian sports betting platform. Obviously, hockey is at the top of their sports betting offerings. But as we have seen, the growth of the NFL has moved North of the border and is now one of the most bet-on sports across the country.
Sports Interaction offers hundreds of sports betting options to their users every day. Their already-extensive betting menu currently includes:
- Hockey (NHL, AHL, IIHF, Olympics, Czech, Finland, German, Russia, Sweden, Norway – includes futures and props)
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL – includes futures and prop bets)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAAB, and most international markets – includes futures and props)
- Soccer (all domestic and international leagues)
- Horse Racing
- Table Tennis
Sports Interaction’s list of sports is respectable and likely won’t grow all that much as it continues to cater to the average Canadian.
Along with the menu of sports comes a full suite of Table Games and Slots available at the Sports Interaction online casino. Live Dealer options are available, putting Sports Interaction miles ahead of any other Canadian sportsbook and on par with the bulk of the high-end American based competition.
Available bets on the Sports Interaction app
- Moneyline – The simplest bet in which you pick the winner of a match. Odds are calculated by the sportsbook and your winning depend on those odds. Betting the underdog in a Moneyline bet pays bigger than the favorite.
- Point Spread Betting – The point spread, which is sometimes referred to as the “handicap”, is the number of points taken from the favorite, or given to the underdog, in order to open up the chances of either team winning the wager evenly. In most games, there’s usually a team that is more likely to win, based on a number of statistical factors. If the only kind of wager available was on who would win between a very strong team and a poor team, it wouldn’t be all that exciting. The point spread was designed to make betting much more interesting, since it allows a bet on the losing team to win you money.
- Total – Otherwise known as the Over/Under in which you bet on the total number of points/goals scored in a game/half/period/inning, etc. The sportsbook sets the total and you bet on whether the two teams will go “over” or “under” that total.
- Prop bets – A really fun type of bet allows newcomers and seasoned bettors to bet on things that may not necessarily affect the outcome of a game. Examples range from who scores the first goal, to who wins the coin toss to how long the National Anthem will be.
- Futures – appeals to all levels of bettors from the seasoned to the newcomer. It allows bettors to predict the outcome of longer term, even season-long events such as the Super Bowl Winner, Conference Champions in a range of sports.
- Parlay – multiple individual bets that can come in the same sport or different ones if you so choose. While popular, these bets can be a bit tricky and difficult to win. Miss on one of your game picks and lose the whole bet.
- Live betting – increasingly popular form of wager that takes place after a game has already started. Examples range from how many points will be scored in a quarter of football or basketball and which player scores the next goal. It’s real-time betting action that allows the public to have a stake in every moment of a match.
Of note, Sports Interaction has embraced the phenomenon that is Live Betting. Quickly becoming one of, if not the most popular sports betting type globally, Sports Interaction allows for real-time bets to be placed on their site and opportunities are readily available on the front page. Their focus on gaining the necessary sports data for live betting shows their seriousness at being a top-tier sports betting destination.
Banking with Sports Interaction
One of the hallmarks of a good sportsbook is the number of baking options that they make available to their clientele, believe it or not. Sports Interaction passes that test with the host of deposit and withdrawal options available to their users.
There is a wide array of deposit options for users if the Sports Interaction site, most of which have zero fees and most of which require just a $20 minimum deposit requirement. Included on the deposit option list are:
- Interac Etransfer
- Instant Banking
- Interac Online
Withdrawal options are also impressive for the Sports Interaction platform. There is little to differentiate their options and those of the top-tier operators in the US that are threatening to become a direct competitor to Sports Interaction in the near future. From what we have seen, the site allows for one free withdrawal per month with all others incurring a small fee after that. The site lacks PayPal and Skrill as options, but we are hoping they are added soon.
Of course, banks may take their own fees for such things as wire and e-transfers. The withdrawal options we found include:
- Checks – most expensive withdrawal options with a $35 fee.
- Instant Echecks
- Wire Transfers
It is incumbent upon a sportsbook to develop and maintain air-tight security features. After all, one bad review or any whispers of a breech of that security can sink a sportsbook battling for market share. From the time you sign in to Sports Interaction until the time you cash out, your experience is secure, thanks to top-end encryption software the company has used for years.
Going back to 1997, we couldn’t find one incidence of security issues with Sports Interaction in the highly regulated Canadian market. Some of the high-end security software providers that Sports Interaction employs are Norton Secure Seal from Symantec, and Transport Layer Security (TLS), the most updated SSL encryption software. Transport provides Certificate Authority for forty of the world’s largest banks and all of the Fortune 500 companies.
Translation – there are no worries with Sports Interaction’s safety.
Solid customer support
When shopping around for a sportsbook, it is suggested that customers check into the Customer Service options available on the site. The more options available, the more serious a site is about taking care of their customers.
We are happy to report that Sports Interaction offers all of the options we deem crucial for a site. They include:
- FAQ Section – is a strength of the Sports Interaction platform. Not only are most common queries addressed int he section, but a few more random questions are covered. They include questions about withdrawal/deposit options, how each bet-type works and the sports available to bet on with Sports Interaction. A search option in the FAQ section is a nice addition.
- Live chat available 24/7 – is likely the most effective way to have your customer service needs met with Sports Interaction. This option is quick and is staffed by friendly, knowledgeable staff.
- Email: support@Sports Interaction.com – inquiries can take up to 24 hours but our experiences have seen them answered much quicker.
- Phone: 1-888-922-5575 – available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year but may also take some time to get the support you are seeking. Calls are generally answered within 24 hours and in a satisfactory way.
- Support languages: English/French
- Twitter: @SIASport
C-218 brings change to Canada sports betting
Canada sports betting changed for the better on August 27, 2021, when the Canadian government passed Bill C-218 and paved the way for single-game betting across the country. With C-218 came a major expansion of wagering opportunities for Canadians and ultimately the green light for existing and new providers to operate in a far-less restrictive wagering environment. What does this mean for Sports Interaction? Well, competition is on the way! We look forward to seeing how the brand adapts to the new challenge of a regulated Canadian market.
Dave doesn't describe himself as ahead of the curve on much. But sports betting and the industry as a whole is definitely in his wheelhouse! Dave has been involved with global sportsbooks for 15 years from the writing of game previews and picks to reporting on the gambling news of the day to the site reviews for your favorite global betting destinations. A sports and pop culture junkie, Dave takes immense pride in sharing his passions and feels fortunate to be in a position to do just that.
- Sign up now!
- Sports Interaction in Canada
- Sports Interaction App Promo Code and Welcome Bonus
- Sports Interaction: available throughout Canada
- A peek at the software
- Sports Interaction’s menu of sports
- Available bets on the Sports Interaction app
- Banking with Sports Interaction
- Site security
- Solid customer support
- C-218 brings change to Canada sports betting