SuperBook Online Sportsbook Review & Promo Code 2022
SuperBook, one of first and largest bookmakers in the country, is expanding into new markets. SuperBook jumped at the chance to offer sports betting in Colorado as soon as it was possible, offering action on a multitude of popular sports to legal bettors in the Centennial State. Now, having begun its U.S. expansion, the opportunities are endless for SuperBook Sports. Below is our complete review of its online sports betting platform.
SuperBook Sports promo code
|SuperBook Sports Promo Code||No Code Needed - Click Here|
|SuperBook Sports Bonus Offer||100% up to $500 Deposit Match|
|SuperBook Sports Bonus Valid||June 2022|
New SuperBook Sports users are eligible for a first deposit match bonus that is worth up to $500. Here’s how the bonus works. First, to claim the offer the only thing that you need to do is register after clicking through this link. No SuperBook Sports promo code is required to claim this bonus.
Next, after you’ve created the account, make a minimum deposit of at least $10. Within 24 hours of the deposit clearing, SuperBook Sports will credit your account with SuperBook Bonus Vouchers equal to match your deposit. If you deposited $10, you will receive a $10 Bonus Voucher. If you deposited $300, you will receive $300 in SuperBook Bonus Vouchers. Similarly if you deposited the full $500, they will match it with $500 in bonuses. If you deposit more than $500, the maximum number of Bonus Vouchers is $500, so keep this in mind.
SuperBook Sports Bonus Voucher T&C
A couple of things to note regarding the use of SuperBook Sports Bonus Vouchers. First, they are applied to 50% of your qualified cash wagers until the balance is exhausted. So let’s say you deposit $100 on SuperBook Sports and receive $100 in Bonus Vouchers. In essence, you’re working with $200 in total funds. If you wanted to bet $100 on the Bronco’s to win their upcoming game at -110, SuperBook Sports would take $50 from your cash balance, and $50 from your Bonus Voucher balance to make up the $100 wager.
The payout for Bonus Vouchers is a little different too. The portion of the wager that is made up of Bonus Vouchers will only return the profit on the bet, not the original stake. In the above example, a winning $100 cash wager at -110 would typically pay out $190. However, if the wager was made up of $50 in cash, $50 in Bonus Vouchers, a winning bet would only return $140. The $50 cash portion of the bet would return $95… the $50 stake, plus $45 in profit. However, the $50 bonus side of the bet would only return the profit, or $45. This gives us a total of $95 + $45 = $140.
Next, only wagers that are -200 or less will be eligible for the use of the bonus bucks. For example, if you wanted to bet on a -300 favorite, you can’t use your bonus dollars. If you want to bet on a -150 favorite, that’s fair game.
Bonus Vouchers will expire on SuperBook Sportsbook after 14 days. Once they hit your account, make a plan to use them because they don’t stick around forever.
In which states is SuperBook online sportsbook available?
SuperBook first opened in Las Vegas in 1993, quickly establishing itself as a brick-and-mortar betting power. However, for legal reasons the brand was unable to grow to new states. PASPA, the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act, handcuffed sports betting operators for two and a half decades before being overturned by the Supreme Court in the summer of 2018. Its downfall gave SuperBook the green light to launch its mobile sports betting app and begin expansion to new states.
SuperBook’s online sportsbook first launched in the state of Colorado in 2020, and has since expanded to service Arizona, New Jersey, and Tennessee… with more states on the way. A mobile-only version is also available in Nevada.
|State||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|Colorado||Click Here - Claim Bonus||The Lodge Casino||Oct. 2020|
|Arizona||Coming Soon||Spirit Mountain Casino||Dec. 2021|
|New Jersey||Coming Soon||The Meadowlands||Sept. 2021|
|Tennessee||Coming Soon||Not Required in TN||April 2022|
Key differences between state markets for SuperBook
For the most part the SuperBook Sports app functions equally well in each state. However, there are small differences in the way you access these apps and how you can bet that are dictated by local laws.
- In Nevada, users can only access SuperBook through the app for iOS or Android; there is no desktop version.
- Nevada users will find the SuperBook app on the app store branded as Westgate Sports.
- Users betting with the SuperBook sportsbook app in Nevada must register their account in-person at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.
- Colorado law prohibits making prop bets on collegiate sports, so these wagers will be unavailable if you’re playing in CO.
- New Jersey state law prohibits betting on in-state college sports teams, and college games taking place in the state.
SuperBook online sportsbook basics
It’s important to note that all legal online casinos and sportsbooks in the U.S. are region locked. That means that you must download the GeoComply plugin to your desktop computer or enable location services for the app on your smart device in order to make real money wagers. Additionally, you can only use the app that is branded with the state in which you’re playing. If you’re in Colorado, download and bet with the SuperBook Colorado app– the same will be true for all states in which SuperBook eventually resides.
You have to be 21 or older to wager with SuperBook, and will need to prove it. This includes an ID verification, and the last four digits of your SSN.
Bet types on SuperBook Sports
Once you’ve created the account, it’s time to get acquainted with SuperBook and its many features. SuperBook offers action on the following, plus far more:
- Totals, which enable users to bet on the total points scored.
- Teasers require you to pick the winner in multiple matches across multiple sports, but you can adjust each line by a few points to minimize risk.
- Parlays are like teasers without the wiggle room– you must hit all your bets to win.
- Moneylines are straightforward win/lose bets with payouts based on the odds of success.
- Spread bets are based on the point spread.
- Futures are bets on future events. Who will win the championship? Who will be crowned MVP?
- Prop Bets have no bearing on the game’s outcome, but are tied in to the proceedings. Think the opening coin toss.
Additionally, SuperBook offers a Live Betting feature, enabling users to make on-the-fly bets on their favorite sports as the action unfolds. This feature is made for online sportsbook platforms– at a physical, brick-and-mortar sportsbook, you might get stuck waiting in line before you can place such a bet. Time is of the essence and online sportsbooks are fast.
Prop bets are key with SuperBook, too. A prop bet (or “proposition”) bet is a bet on something that has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Prop bets are a quirky way to add a bit of extra fun to your sports betting experience. Here are a few examples of possible prop bets:
- “What color will the Gatorade be that gets dumped on the coach?”
- “Will Lebron chew on his mouthguard within the first quarter?”
- “Will the coin flip be heads or tails?”
SuperBook online sportsbook mobile app
The first thing we want to point out is that the SuperBook Sports mobile app is different in every state. If you search for SuperBook in the app store, you’ll need to find the state that you want to bet in and download that specific app. They’re clearly labeled.
The SuperBook mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. iOS users will be able to download and install SuperBook directly from the App Store, whereas Android users will have to download the APK from the SuperBook website using their device and install it that way. For Android users: don’t forget to enable this installation from unknown sources when prompted. It’s safe.
- Availability: The SuperBook app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Speed: For the most part, the SuperBook app has no problems on a variety of stable connections, even while running on data. The app had no issue posting bets, including when our device was running a ton of other programs. Of course, a lot of this has to do with your device itself, so keep your OS up to date for ideal performance.
- Stability: After using the app for a few sessions there weren’t any crashes to note. If there is an unlikely dropped bet, SuperBook has a very strong refund and cancel policy if their system records that your bet didn’t go through.
- Appearance: The SuperBook app and its sister desktop site are fine to look at. Compared to other sportsbooks, SuperBook is a bit bland, but also refreshingly clean. Having less clutter on the list of games or the betslip does mean less info on one page, but it seems more forgiving to the eye. We’re all fully capable of tapping between windows and displays, so it’s nice that SuperBook recognizes that you don’t need to try to fit every single data point about a match in to one window.
- Navigation: SuperBook navigates like many existing sportsbooks: your betslip is on the bottom navbar on mobile or on the side of your desktop’s screen, and pops in when you add a bet or leg. This is becoming industry standard, and it works well.
- Responsiveness: The app’s navigation is fine, but actually using the app can be tricky when you’re rapidly tapping or switching between windows. Several times, our testers would attempt to swipe between the betslip and the list of matches only to accidentally tap the Menu or back out of the app altogether. The buttons and tabs on mobile could be a bit more responsive. The desktop website works perfectly well.
- Bet slip building: SuperBook uses a betslip builder that is quickly becoming the standard for online sportsbooks. Your betslip is on the right side of the screen or in a separate bottom tab on mobile. Navigating to this and tapping on a few bets will dynamically update your bet slip with blank wagers, which you can fill in and immediately learn what your take might be. It’s intuitive, it works well, and doesn’t leave any guesswork to the user.
- Crossover products: SuperBook has historically been tied to the Westgate Casino in Las Vegas, but they are separate entities. Because of this, there’s no direct tie-in for online casino or DFS operations. It could happen, but it would be a departure from their current trajectory. For now, SuperBook seems focused firmly on sports betting.
SuperBook web based platform
Bettors can access the SuperBook sportsbook through all web browsers by simply visiting the website.
The full desktop version of the sportsbook is just as functional as the app, and a bit easier on the eyes due to the larger screen options. The desktop version of the SuperBook is well-equipped, offering competitive odds and a pleasing, easy to read interface. Having your betslip on the same screen as the full list of matches is also a plus for some users– it’s a great way to set up your home base for placing sports bets.
We mentioned this earlier, but we’ll do so again. There is no web based betting platform in the state of Nevada, only the app.
Creating a SuperBook sportsbook account
Before you can establish your SuperBook sportsbook account, you’ll need to get the app on your device or navigate to the desktop version of the website. We’ve gone over how to download and install the apps in the above “mobile app” section. Once you’re ready, fill out the personal details to create your account, including:
- Name, address, mobile number, and date of birth
- Security questions
- Your preferred user name and password
- The last four digits of your SSN for identity verification
Once you’ve entered this info and agreed to the terms, confirmed that you’re 21+ and not on any exclusion lists, and confirmed the accuracy of your information, you’re ready to officially open your account. Click or tap “Create Account”, and you’re on your way.
Pricing and betting options at SuperBook
SuperBook offers relatively competitive odds and a slew of betting options. For the most part, the bet types offered are straightforward, with some room for complexity with parlays, teasers, and round robins. You can bet, for example, on:
- Point spread
- First to score a field goal
- Longest successful completion
- Odds match will end in a tie
Let’s take a look at SuperBook’s odds by using the example of a recent bout between the Bears and the Tennessee Titans:
|Team||DraftKings Moneyline Odds||SuperBook Moneyline Odds|
|Chicago Bears||+225 ($225 payout at $100 wager)||+240 ($240 payout at $100 wager)|
|Tennessee Titans||-265 ($38 payout at $100 wager)||-285 ($35 payout at $100 wager)|
Betting on the underdog, you’ll get a slight edge with SuperBook. This trend was noticeable over numerous odds, no matter the sport. Sometimes, the payout on the favorite fared up to ten points better than competitors. Overall though, SuperBook is known for offering fair odds, often making immediate adjustments once news breaks on a specific contest.
In-game and live bets perform as you’d expect: you can place bets in real time as you watch your favorite matches on television or live stream. Not every game will have live betting available, but many do. You can find them by selecting the “Live” tab on your SuperBook app or desktop site. Match props will also be available, for example “both teams to score”, etc.
With SuperBook you’ll find almost everything a bettor could want, from Boxing to Major League Baseball. Sports available on SuperBook include:
Plenty more are available, just check the sidebar or tap “All Sports” in the mobile app for a full list.
SuperBook is partnered with various retail casinos in its areas of operation, many of which have their own, internal rewards program like Westgate and its WOW Rewards. However, these perks have yet to encompass online bets. Therefore, at the moment, there are no loyalty or rewards programs available for online sports bettors. However, as SuperBook continues to grow we expect that they’ll eventually develop some sort of online rewards structure.
Deposits and withdrawals at SuperBook sportsbook
We’ve begun to see a crop of sportsbooks using third party services for their banking transactions. This is true for SuperBook, who uses a few different options for deposits. They include:
- PrePaid Play+ Cards
- VIP Preferred / eChecks
- Credit + Debit Cards (Visa / Mastercard)
SuperBook Sports Play+ deposits
If you’d like to deposit into your SuperBook account using Play+, you’ll need to:
- Create an account with the Play+ service. You can also receive a Play+ card which works like a Discover debit card.
- From your Play+ account, you can make deposits using credit or debit cards, online bank transfers, or PayPal.
You can withdraw your funds by essentially reversing the above process, transferring from your SuperBook account to the Play+ card account, then to your preferred account by bank transfer or PayPal.
SuperBook Sports in-person deposits
Physical locations where users can make deposits and withdrawals include the following:
- Cage and in-person banking is available in Colorado at the Lodge Casino in Black Hawk
- For Arizona, visist the Spirit Mountain Casino in Mohave Valley.
- The Meadowlands is the designated B+M partner for SuperBook Sports in New Jersey.
- In Nevada, visit the Westgate Resort in Las Vegas for in person banking.
More about SuperBook Sportsbook
Until very recently SuperBook boasted the largest physical sportsbook location in the world. At 30,000 square feet and 400 seats, it is a sight to behold. Circa Sportsbook recently debuted with 1,000 seats and a three story high screen. While an impressive facility, Circa has some way to go before it can match SuperBook’s reputation and standing in the sports betting world.
Another noteworthy item is SuperBook’s annual football handicapping challenge. When football is in season, it’s also SuperContest time, where SuperBook pits teams of contestants against each other in a handicapping challenge that takes applicants nationwide. In 2019, winning team IT AINT BREEZY took home $1.47 million in prize winnings. You can sign up for the mailing list to learn more about when the next round of SuperContest will take place.
Interestingly, you also can choose an LV-based proxy service to place SuperContest bets for you, but you still have to register in person at the Westgate in Las Vegas. Proxy betting is big in Southeast Asia, but it hasn’t taken off in the states. For an example, you could legally register for SuperContest with a friend from Las Vegas, pay the entry fee, and have the friend make your picks for you while you’re in another state. The SuperContest has already confirmed that it will expand to new markets alongside the SuperBook App. Colorado is first on the list.
SuperBook has all of the staples covered for Customer Support. Simply click on the ‘Support’ button in the footer of the page and you’re all set. This will take you to the support hub that includes a pretty robust FAQ, and there’s a ‘Contact Us’ button that pops up at the bottom of the screen. If you select it, you’ll have the option for ‘Call Us’, ‘Live Chat’, or ‘Leave a Message’, which is essentially just an email form.
All of the support options work well, and represent a positive improvement for the brand. Their support section wasn’t always this well constructed, so it’s a great sign to see them listening to player feedback and making improvements when necessary.
Chris Altman has years of experience in online content production and editing. A digital and physical nomad, Chris has spent time writing and working in Europe, South America, and New York City, but now calls Pacific Northwest his home base.
- SuperBook Sports promo code
- In which states is SuperBook online sportsbook available?
- Key differences between state markets for SuperBook
- SuperBook online sportsbook basics
- Bet types on SuperBook Sports
- SuperBook online sportsbook mobile app
- Creating a SuperBook sportsbook account
- Pricing and betting options at SuperBook
- Sportsbook Loyalty/Rewards
- Deposits and withdrawals at SuperBook sportsbook
- More about SuperBook Sportsbook
- Customer Support