The 5 Best UFC Betting Sites
Mixed martial arts is soaring in popularity and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is at the forefront of the sport’s success.
Undoubtedly the most prominent promotion in all of MMA, the UFC provides fight fans with some of the most explosive and unpredictable betting action in all of sports.
Hailing out of Las Vegas, Nevada, the promotion has a long history of hosting bouts in the gambling capital of the United States. And when it comes to betting, you’d be hard-pressed to find a sport that moves the needle quite like the UFC.
Between the unexpected upsets and the dominating knockouts, there is no question as to why bettors are wagering more money on the UFC than ever before.
Top MMA Betting Websites
Follow along with the rest of this page where we break down our Top 5 best UFC betting sites.
We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each site, what you should look for in an online MMA betting platform, and plenty of other vital information to ensure that you end up placing your action with only the best UFC betting sites.
1. FanDuel Sportsbook UFC
Highly regarded as the best online sports betting provider in the nation, it should come as no surprise that FanDuel Sportsbook headlines our list of the Top 5 best UFC betting sites. FanDuel manages to outpace its competition with its cutting-edge mobile app and multitude of markets on offer for each and every sport listed.
Specifically looking into the brand’s MMA department, FanDuel separates each UFC event into different categories at the top of the page: Main Card, Prelims, and upcoming UFC Fights. This is an incredibly nice touch, as it eases up the process of pinpointing a certain fighter or matchup.
|FanDuel Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|⭐ FanDuel Promo Code||Just click this link|
|💵 Welcome Bonus||Bet $5, Get $200 in Bonus Bets!|
|🗓️ Bonus Valid||October 2023|
|📜 Legal FanDuel States||AZ, CO, IL, TN, CT, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, PA, OH, VA, WV, WY|
|📝 Terms & Conditions||Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Hope is here. Gamblinghelplinema.org or call (800)-327-5050 for 24/7 support (MA). Call 1-877-8HOPE-NY or Text HOPENY (467369) (NY). 21+ and present in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA (permitted parishes only), MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY.|
Once a player locates the matchup they are looking to bet on, they can select the ‘More wagers’ button in the bottom-right corner to browse all of the individual markets offered by FanDuel. Generally speaking, each matchup will feature the following betting categories:
- Popular: All of the basics. Who will win on the moneyline, how many rounds will the fight last, etc.
- Method of Victory: Bet on how exactly your fighter will win for a higher payout. KO/TKO, Submission, or Points – choose wisely!
- Round Props: If you’re more concerned about which round the fight is going to end in rather than who is going to win, this is the place for you!
- How Will Fight End: Similar to Method of Victory, but without any fighters involved. Simply choose how the fight will end between KO/TKO, Submission, and Points – whoever comes out on top is meaningless in this case.
- Time Props: Your home for all props involving the clock. Bet on whether or not a fight will go the distance or make it to a specific round.
Another major advantage that separates FanDuel Sportsbook from the rest of the pack is the freedom it awards its players when it comes to placing parlay bets. FanDuel will rarely limit users while crafting a parlay, so feel free to add up as many markets and combinations as you can possibly think of! Whether your parlay involves a ‘Method of Victory’ prop, a fighter’s moneyline, or the over on total rounds, FanDuel will never leave you high and dry by rejecting your bet.
FanDuel also offers plenty of promotions for UFC bettors, typically centered around whichever event is taking place that weekend. One past example of a UFC promotion offered by FanDuel is KO Insurance, where bettors would get back their stake if the fighter they wagered on lost via knockout. Most recently, FanDuel rolled out a UFC Bet & Get promotion where players can wager $20 or more on cumulative 4+ leg parlays and receive a $10 free bet, win or lose.
2. DraftKings Sportsbook UFC
Coming in next on our list of the best UFC betting sites is none other than DraftKings Sportsbook, which is often weighed against FanDuel as the top online sportsbook in the nation. DraftKings manages to captivate sports bettors in each of its 15+ active states by offering a smooth, reliable mobile app packed with promotions, profit boosts, and plenty of other incentives.
DK users can access the brand’s MMA selection by heading over to the ‘All Sports’ tab and scrolling down to ‘MMA.’ All of the numbered UFC events and Fight Nights will appear under DK’s ‘UFC’ subcategory, while bettors can also find odds for Dana White’s Contender Series listed below in a separate section.
|DraftKings Promo Code||Not available|
|DraftKings Offer||$50 Bonus Bet + 20% Deposit Match up to $1,000|
|DraftKings Terms||21+ New Users Only. Available in AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, & WY. Full T&C’s apply|
Once inside the UFC subcategory, players will find all of the upcoming fights listed in chronological order, starting with the preliminaries. Clicking on any of the matchups will guide users to a new menu loaded with betting markets for that specific fight. Each matchup’s markets are broken down into subsections by a scrolling menu at the top of the page, which consists of the following:
- Fight Lines: The main two markets – fighter moneylines and total rounds. DK takes it up a notch by offering alternate lines on totals as well as Finish Only and Decision Only moneyline bets.
- Winning Method: Method of Victory props and everything in between. Bet on a fighter to win by unanimous decision, split decision, or a finish OR take a stab on one of DK’s Double Chance props!
- Fight Parlays: All the combinations. DK lays out odds for parlays including Round and Method of Victory, Winner and Total Rounds, and plenty more.
- Fight Props: Some of the more unique markets can be found here. Bet on whether the fight will go the distance or not, if either fighter will win by split decision, or try to pick the exact timeframe in which the fight will finish! If you’re feeling creative, this is the place to be.
- Round Props: All markets involving a fight’s rounds. Select a fighter to win and pick which round it’ll happen in for the highest possible odds, or just take a stab at picking the winning round!
DraftKings Sportsbook is also very lenient when it comes to its bet slip. Players can virtually choose from any of the markets listed above and parlay them any which way they please! It does not matter if you like a fighter to win one matchup and the over in total rounds in another, DraftKings will let you place your parlay with no questions asked.
DraftKings also offers UFC profit boosts from time to time, allowing players to earn even more money on each bet cashed. This is one of our favorite parts of the site because every time there is a big UFC event coming up, DraftKings will likely have a promotion on offer for its active users.
As far as the odds go, DraftKings faired pretty well when we compared its MMA menu to some of its biggest competitors. Most of the favorites listed on DK were offered at a slightly cheaper price than the competition, while few others had the same or a worse price. For the most part, we found that DraftKings is probably one of the better sportsbooks to give your action to when betting on favorites in the UFC.
3. BetMGM Sportsbook UFC
It’s only fitting that BetMGM Sportsbook made its way onto our list, as its parent company’s very own MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas was the host site for 42 different UFC events from 2001 to 2016. BetMGM’s Las Vegas ties left us with little doubt as to whether or not the book would deliver in the MMA department and it’s safe to say we were correct.
At first glance, BetMGM’s UFC menu is much more advanced than its competitors. Unlike FanDuel and DraftKings, BetMGM lists each upcoming event in its own individual category. Players can click on any of the events to view the full card for that night, whereas the other sites have all the fighters listed on the same page regardless of when they are fighting. This can often make it difficult to find a specific fighter or matchup, so we really appreciate this aspect of BetMGM’s UFC offerings.
|BetMGM Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Welcome Bonus||First Bet Offer: Get up to $1,500 Paid Back in Bonus Bets If You Don't Win!|
Upon selecting a certain fighter or matchup, players will unveil BetMGM’s full list of betting markets. Subcategories include the basics such as Round Betting and Method of Victory, while the site also offers fun props such as ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’ where players can wager on either fighter to win in 60 seconds or less. And when it comes to parlaying any of these picks, we did not run into any issues – which is always a great sign.
Players can find BetMGM’s suggested UFC props in the banner at the top of the MMA menu and add any of them to their bet slip by simply clicking on the odds! BetMGM also offers promotions involving the UFC from time to time, including risk-free tokens and parlay boosts. These promotions are usually offered ahead of a big event and given to all active users, which furthers BetMGM’s position as one of our go-to destinations for wagering on the UFC.
4. Caesars Sportsbook UFC
Another mobile betting brand with a massive presence in Las Vegas that made our list is none other than Caesars Sportsbook. Caesars Sportsbook lives up to its parent company’s prestigious name thanks to its remodeled mobile app and website, strong promotional schedule, and multitude of sports markets on offer. Specifically looking into Caesars’ MMA offerings, we determined that the brand does just enough to make our list.
Starting off with the good, we loved the fact that Caesars Sportsbook has a ‘Schedule’ filter at the top of its UFC/MMA listings. Players can click on this filter to view all of the upcoming events that already have odds listed, which is a feature we definitely did not see on some of the bigger sites. Caesars is so ahead of the game in that regard, they even had odds posted for an event that was two months away!
|Caesars Sportsbook Welcome Bonus|
|Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||HANDLE1000|
|Caesars Sportsbook KY Offer||HANDLEGET - Bet $50, Get $250 in Bonus Bets|
|Deposit Bonus||Get up to $1000 back in Bonus Bets if your first bet loses|
After analyzing the betting markets offered within each individual matchup, we determined that Caesars is fairly barebones when it comes to betting on a fight. The site offers four subcategories per bout, which include the following options: Popular (Moneyline), Method of Result, Rounds, and Fight End (Will the Fight Go the Distance?).
On the plus side, there were no limits when we tried to parlay any picks or props. Another area of the website that caught our attention were the profit boosts offered for an upcoming Fight Night. None of Caesars’ competitors seemed to offer any special promotions or boosts for that event, so it was a nice change of pace to see Caesars catering to its MMA bettors. Both pre-made parlays on offer consisted of three fighters winning their respective bouts, boosted to a higher payout exclusive to Caesars customers.
5. Fanatics Sportsbook UFC
Fanatics Sportsbook is the latest and greatest betting app to hit the regulated US market. The well known retail brand has seamlessly transitioned into the sports betting sector and shows no signs of slowing down. A new entry on this list at #5, Fanatics Sportsbook has replaced PointsBet – a company they’ve now acquired.
Fanatics MMA bettors can easily find all of the available wagers by selecting the “MMA” category. We particularly like how Fanatics breaks the menu down to show all of the upcoming UFC fight cards. Simply select the one you’re interested in betting, and you’re good to go. Notably, UFC odds are typically posted later than other major sports… so if you don’t see them yet, have faith, they’re coming soon.
Fanatics Sportsbook also excels at live wagering during an actual UFC fight. If you’re watching live and sense the momentum shifting, or think a fighter is ripe for a knockout punch – Fanatics lets you grab real time odds.
|🎁Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code||Just Click Here|
|💲Fanatics Sportsbook Bonus offer||
Get a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet!
|📱Available Platforms||iOS, Android|
|📌Fanatics Sportsbook Legal States||MA, MD, OH, TN, KY|
Fanatics UFC betting covers all of the basics, including moneylines, round betting, method of victory, method/round combo, double chance, and fighter/total doubles. Everything else, including how the fight will end, if either fighter will win inside the distance, or even individual round outcomes.
The app runs well, is easy on the eyes, and did allow us to parlay nearly every combination of fighter props. If Fanatics Sportsbook can figure out a way to incentivize MMA bettors a bit more, it would take a big leap in our rankings.
What to look for in an MMA betting site
Each of the sportsbooks mentioned above managed to crack our ranking of the Top 5 best UFC betting sites for a number of different reasons.
Bettors in search of a new home to place their MMA action should seek out a quality mobile betting platform that comes equipped with industry-standard odds and a plethora of MMA markets. No sportsbook is going to have it all, but some may come close.
Here is what you should look for when in search of an MMA betting site:
- Strong Mobile Platform: Every successful sportsbook starts and ends with its mobile platform. If a sportsbook is laggy, clunky, or generally a pain to use, there is a good chance players will not use it. Each of the nation’s top sportsbook brands brings forth a fast, easy-to-use mobile app backed by the best technology in the industry. Considering you will likely spend a lot of time using this platform, be sure to pick one that causes as little stress as possible.
- Wide Range of Betting Markets: Similar to the above, every notable MMA wagering site has to have a wide range of betting markets on offer. We’ve seen smaller operations in the past that only offer fighter moneylines and total rounds, and quickly moved on from them. There are far too many different angles of a UFC fight for a sportsbook to only offer two markets – a vast selection is key.
- Early Lines: There is typically one major UFC event every Saturday night, meaning when Monday rolls around, MMA bettors are itching to lock in early wagers for the following weekend. Some of the better sportsbook sites post future fight odds in advance, while others may not have any markets listed just a few days before the event. When searching for an MMA site to wager with, always make sure they post their lines early.
- Best Odds: Finding the best odds when placing bets on the UFC can make a major difference in how much money a bettor wins or loses. If your sportsbook is always charging a few extra bucks on the favorite, but even less on the underdog, it’s time to find a new book. You’ll lose more when you lose, and win less when you win – nobody wants that. The best UFC betting sites will always offer industry-standard odds that hold up in comparison to all of the major players.
- Promotions: It’s incredibly important for a sportsbook to reward its active players and give them incentives to keep coming back. Whether it is a bet-and-get opportunity, parlay insurance, or an odds boost – the best sports betting sites will make it their mission to always keep loyal players engaged and deliver in the promotional department.
Latest MMA News
Benefits of online betting on UFC
Online betting in general is becoming the norm in the United States as more areas begin to legalize and more operators set up shop.
Players who place their sports bets in person may be able to cash out their winnings right away, but in doing so miss out on a ton of incredible features and advantages available exclusively to online sports bettors.
These benefits include:
- Rewards: This is by far the biggest benefit of gaming online. Players will not receive any sort of rewards or promotions when placing bets on the UFC in person, other than the occasional free drink at the casino – but who wants that instead of some free money! Whether your preferred sportsbook dishes out a free bet, a deposit match, or even just some loyalty points for every bet placed, there is no question that you will reap more benefits by placing your action online rather than in person.
- Live Betting Opportunities: Betting on a fight while it’s currently in progress is definitely possible at a brick-and-mortar sportsbook, but it certainly isn’t as easy and convenient as doing so on your mobile device or computer! Get in on the action even when it appears to be too late with the extensive live betting menus on offer at most online sportsbooks. Odds are updated by the second, so keep your eyes peeled and act fast!
- Find the Best Line: When placing a wager in person, you’re probably going to be restricted to using whichever sportsbook is the closest in proximity. That means if you want to shop for a better line, you’d have to physically move yourself to another casino or sportsbook – nobody wants to do all of that. When placing your UFC bets online, you’ll have access to a myriad of different operators to choose from, which should allow you to find the best line and get the best value.
Upcoming UFC events to bet on
While most sports are seasonal, the UFC is non-stop! There’s a new event just about every weekend of the year. If you’re looking to test out the best UFC betting sites above, you won’t need to wait long. Here are the upcoming UFC betting events on the schedule:
- Dana White’s Contender Series: Season 7, Week 9 – October 4, Las Vegas, NV
- UFC Fight Night: Dawson vs. Green – October 7, Las Vegas, NV
- Dana White’s Contender Series: Season 7, Week 10 – October 11, Las Vegas, NV
- UFC Fight Night: Yusuff vs. Barboza – October 14, Las Vegas NV
- UFC 294: Makhachev vs. Oliveira 2 – October 21, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Almeida – November 4, Ginasio Do Ibirapuera, Sao Paulo
- UFC 295: Jones vs. Miocic – November 12, New York NY
- UFC Fight Night: Allen vs. Craig – November 18, Las Vegas NV
UFC betting sites FAQs
Here are a few of the more commonly asked questions regarding the best UFC betting sites. If you happen to have any questions about a specific sportsbook app or website, check out that brand’s FAQ menu!
Is it legal to bet on MMA?
Yes, it is legal to bet on MMA in the United States as long as you reside in a state with legal sports betting.
Can you bet on multiple fights in the same card?
Yes, of course. Players can bet on as many fights in the same card as they wish, and even parlay them together!
What is live MMA betting?
Live or in-play MMA betting allows players to wager on a fight after it has already begun. Live odds are updated after every kick, punch, or knockdown, allowing players to get in on the action even if they happened to miss the start of the fight.
Can you stream UFC fights with a betting app?
Unfortunately, not at the moment. The UFC has an exclusive streaming deal with ESPN, so there is no other way to watch the fights without going through ESPN or ESPN+.
Michael is a New Jersey-based sports writer who recently began working in the online gaming industry. He now contributes to various online publications for Better Collective. He is an alumnus of Rutgers University and avidly follows Rutgers basketball and the New York Mets.